Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > I'll give you the world

I Love You That Much

by shasta 0 reviews

Katara and Zuko spend some time together

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Katara, Zuko - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 1070 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5
I Love You That Much


Katara had gone to the brig to make sure Aang didn't thaw out, occasionally blowing cold air onto the block out to keep it solid. As she did so Katara looked into the eyes of the boy, his face frozen in a look of anguish and hate.

'Would you do it all again, just to prove how much you love him?' Katara asked herself plainly.

"Yes." Katara said with a tear running down her cheek.

Sokka's words then crossed her mind: "Katara...how could you, he was your friend?"

'Friend... Friend... Friend... he was your friend.' The word echoed over and over, becoming more and more angry and hatful as each one was said.
Katara then just huddled her knees to her chest as she sat on the now icy floor and started crying, crying for another chance to make that decision again.

Just then the door opened and Iroh walked in, being careful not to slip on the ice. He then noticed Katara crying in the corner. He then walked over to the young girl and melted a small square of ice to sit on the more familiar iron floor. He looked at her with warm and comforting eyes.

"Iroh, can I ask you something?" Katara said quietly looking at the floor in shame.

"What is it?" Iroh replied plainly.

"Do you believe that it is initial intention that makes someone a bad person, or the result of those intentions?" Katara said still hanging her head.

"Neither, you cannot control the results in the first place, therefore your initial intention doesn't matter anyway." Iroh explained plainly.

"I did all this for him, and yet it all feels like I did it for all the wrong reasons...I don't know what to do." Katara said with quiet hesitation in her voice.

"Love is a complicated thing, for now be content with yourself and know that the decision was yours alone to stay." Iroh sighed and left Katara alone to think on this.

Iroh then headed to Zuko's room, where he found his nephew pacing back and forth quickly.

"Uncle...what are you-?" Zuko began as he noticed his uncle, who then put a hand up firmly ordering him to be quiet.

"Do you truly love this girl?" Iroh said annoyed.

"Yes I do." Zuko said firmly.

"She is confused about what she has done, you must go to her make her feel the warmth of a firebender's heart...show how comforting it can be." Iroh said in a sweet yet deadly serious tone.

"Yes uncle." Zuko said with a smile.

"Zuko." Iroh said stopping his nephew at the door.

"I should not have to tell you these things, I know you are new to love, just be mindful in the future." Iroh said seriously.

"Yes uncle." Zuko said as he closed the door behind him.

Zuko then quickly made his way quickly to the brig and found Katara no longer crying but sitting silently in a corner looking at the block of ice that was across the room, with a sullen and sad expression on her face.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Zuko asked her with concern in his face.

"What?" Katara asked coldly, still staring at the ice block.

"This... this emotional turmoil in your mind." Zuko said sitting down next to her.

"Well let's see, my brother hates me and I have given my best friend to the fire nation and on top of that I'm an out cast in every nation...how would you feel?" Katara said bitterly.

"Why every region I'm sure the fire nation-?" Zuko began calmly but was cut off.

"Don't you get it...I'm a waterbender the Fire Nation will never accept me, and when the world finds out that I'm with the banished fire nation prince no one will take me in, whether Earth Kingdom, or Water Tribe it doesn't matter!" Katara then broke down crying into her hands.

Zuko then pulled her into a soft and comforting hug. "That's why your so amazing, your willing to make the sacrifices that no one would dare make, that's why I love you so much Katara." Zuko said softly.

Katara then composed herself and looked at the prince still with tears in her eyes, he then wiped them away gently with his hand and smiled. She then kissed Zuko tenderly, just barley touching his lips, he then leaned in and kissed her lovingly. Zuko then lost his balance and fell on his back, still locked in the kiss with the young waterbender.

Zuko then rolled over on top of her and deepened the kiss with more passion to the point of unbearable pleasure and ecstasy. Katara then broke off the kiss and looked at him sweetly.

"Tell me you love me Zuko." Katara pleaded.

"I love you...Katara." Katara then took Zuko's shirt and pants and threw them aside, revealing Zuko as a very skinny and yet muscular for his age, his arms and chest hard like stone and yet he was warm to the touch.

Katara then slipped out of her own outfit and, now completely naked, lay down beside him. He then pulled away slightly.
"What's wrong?" Katara asked concerned. Zuko then turned to her.

"It's just...it's my first time." Zuko said with a blush.

"You think it's not mine too?" Katara asked playfully trying to lighten the mood.

The two laughed slightly as Zuko hesitantly straddled Katara, his muscular legs on either side of her small frame. She ran her hands over his toned abdomen. 'Why does he have to be so sexy?' Zuko thought to himself as his hands were also exploring and were currently playing with her breasts.

A soft moan escaped her throat. She resented herself for wanting Zuko but desired him nonetheless.

Soon, his hands abandoned her breasts and moved downward, sinfully downward. His mouth moved downwards also, stopping to briefly attend to her hardened nipples, then caught up with his hands.

Slowly, he pushed her legs apart to kiss her. His tongue danced inside her, causing her to squirm with pleasure.

She could take no more without reaching her climax, so she maneuvered herself on top of him with a small laugh. "Now I got you." Katara said playfully.

They continued long into the night until finally both became exhausted and fell asleep in each other's arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story