Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > I'll give you the world

Rescue

by shasta 0 reviews

Sokka and Aang catch up with Zuko and his ship and attempt to rescue Katara.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 440 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4
Rescue

Aang and Sokka had found out Katara had been kidnapped and were now searching the entire ocean for the girl, they soon came upon Zuko's ship.

Aang then flew over the ship on his glider with sokka, Sokka and Aang then jumped down, staff and boomerang both in hand, onto the deck and were met by at least twenty fire nation soldiers, poised and ready to attack. Zuko then came into view and stood at the front of the group with a somehow familiar fire nation girl at his side.

"Where's Katara Zuko!" Sokka said heatedly. The young girl then smiled at Sokka wickedly.

"Why Sokka, don't you recognize your own sister?" Katara said playfully.

"Ha ha very funny." Sokka said with angry sarcasm.

"We won't ask you again Zuko, where is she?" Aang yelled trembling with anger.

"She right here, take a good long look Avatar." Zuko said smugly.

Both Aang and Sokka then looked at the young girl for about a minute, noticing similar features in this girl to Katara. It was then the girl giggled as Zuko whispered something in her ear; the two boys then went wide-eyed in shock and surprise.

"Ok Katara you can drop the act, we're here to rescue you." Sokka said in a calm and confident tone.

"No Sokka I'm staying with Zuko." Katara said firmly.

"Wh...why?" Aang said at a loss for words.

"Because I've become sick of the way my brother and supposed friend have treated me!" Katara yelled.

"You don't really want to stay, don't you see Katara, he's poisoned you against us?" Sokka said frantically.

"I think you should go Sokka." Katara said plainly at her brother with a cold stare.

Aang then leaped in the air and charged at Zuko with his staff, yelling frantically. Zuko just stepped aside quickly, and then Katara then froze Aang in a solid block of ice with a giant wave that came up from one side of the ship.

"Take the Avatar to the brig and make sure you lock him up tight this time." Zuko commanded firmly to the guards, who then picked up the block of ice containing the small boy and carried it inside.

"Katara...how could you, he was your friend?" Sokka said dropping to his knees.

"I said leave Sokka!" Katara screamed.

Sokka then hopped on Appa's head and flew off silently, becoming a small dot as he flew farther away from the ship. Katara didn't say a word, but no remorse shown in her face for what she had done either, she then quietly turned went back to her room to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story