Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dont leave me down and out

could you write that down?

by isuckatlifen 5 reviews

bassicly this is the start of a beautiful freindship. also this chapter is not rated g that was an accident its rated r for launguage.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 1083 words

0Unrated
i finally posted this let me know what you think i even had foot notes


"Ding" Crap, I need gas. Stupid Suburbans are gas guzzlers. At least my car reminded me or I would be stuck in the middle of no where without gas, I thought to myself. I looked around for the nearest gas station and, when I spotted it, pulled into the nearest pump.

I got out of my car not bothering to turn down my music which was currently playing give 'em hell kid from three cheers for sweet revenge by my chemical romance, my all time favorite band. I walked around the car to the gas pump and started filling my car with gas not even noticing the large tour bus parked to the side of the gas station parking lot.

I filled my tank and was putting the nozzle back when I felt some one tap my shoulder I turned around to see a man with shaggy light brown hair covering his ears and black thick rimed glasses.

"Um hi" he stuttered "I noticed you were listening to my chem. Do you like them?"

I looked at him like he was stupid and sarcastically said "no I hate them I'm just blasting them so that everyone else can listen to how much they suck"

"Oh then never mind" he turned to leave but I grabbed his shoulder

"I was being sarcastic" "what exactly is it that you want"

"Oh um right, i'm mikey and our bus broke down and has to stay here for a few days and I was wondering if you could maybe ummm...." He hesitated

"Just finish. I kind of have somewhere to go and I don't even know you and you kind of creeping me out" I was getting frustrated now. Who was this guy? And what the fuck was he talking about.

"Yah sorry" "ok so could you help us find a -"

All the sudden another stranger with black shoulder length hair and piercing green eyes interrupted him.

"Mikey is she going to help us or not"

I lost it who the fuck were these guys and what did they want? I decided to speak my mind.

"Who the fuck are you guys and what the fuck do you want. If you're through bothering me I need to go. Or tell me what you need and stop stuttering"

Ok so maybe I was a little harsh but I was out of patients. I had a really bad day. And how would you fell if two strange guys came up to you and started acting really weird. Ya, that's what I thought, you would be freaked out.

"I'm sorry" the man with the green eyes started "I'm Gerard and this is my brother mikey"
Gerard and mikey. Why did those names sound so familiar together? I mean sure I've probably heard the names before but as a pair it just sounded very familiar I was sure I've heard of them before but I didn't say anything.

"We're in a band and our tour bus broke down. We heard you listening to my chem. and thought you might be cool and help us out. Can you help us find a hotel and get a taxi? We're not used to this town and need a place to stay for a week or so until our bus gets fixed."

That's when it clicked. God I felt like such an idiot. I just told off two of the guys in my favorite band. They must think I'm just swell.

" oh my god, I'm soooooo sorry I didn't mean to be rude its just I had a bad day and it was a bit weird having someone come up to you in a gas station parking lot and start asking you for stuff"

"Its ok I totally understand. I would be weirded out too if some strange guys came up to me and started acting weird. We didn't mean to freak you out. I told mikey he should let me come talk to you because he's shy, but he insisted."

"I'm sorry again and sure I'd like to help" They had no idea how sorry I was yet I was totally ready to jump up and down. I was talking to two members of my favorite band, sure I didn't know what they played, but I knew they were in the band. * I decided its better to let them tell me that themselves though instead of acting like a crazed fan. They probably already think I'm crazy enough.

"The nearest hotel is on the corner of 4th and Indus. You go right on Azure then left on Clementine and at the next light..."

"Wait can you write this down?"

"Ya sure. Wait. How many of you are there?"

"Um 6, Me, Mikey, Frank, Ray, Bob, and Brian our manager. Why?"

"Why don't I just take you there that way you don't have to get a taxi?"

"I thought you had some where to go?" mikey questioned

"Well um no" I blushed, embarrassed that I lied to them "I was just trying to go because you were kind of scarring me"

"Mikey scarred you?!?! are you joking he's like the shyest little boy ever! You probably scarred him more than he scarred you!" Gerard laughed

"Hey I'm not that shy" mikey defended himself

"he didn't seem that shy really he was nice, its just that in this part of town you can never be too careful" Ya I know I didn't really know mikey but he seemed worth defending he was cute in a nerdy kind of way.

Mikey smiled "thanks"

I smiled back as if to say no problem "so you guys want a ride or not?"

"Ya, that would be great. Let me go get the other guys" Gerard ran off to get the other band members leaving me and mikey.


*- ha my first footnote. Ok so Ya I know mikey plays bass and gee sings but in the story I don't so don't get mad at me.



There you go.
expect me to update weekly but thats no promise because once school starts up again our crew practice schedule will change again and i dont know when I'll have time to write especially when we have regattas because then ill be gone for the weekend. but ill do my best even if i have to go in at lunch at school if you guys like it and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story