Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > dont leave me down and out

murders in the rue morgue

by isuckatlifen 3 reviews

i suck at summerys just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 1002 words

0Unrated
a/n ok so the chapter name has nothing to do with the story i just like the song and if you guess the band (which any idiot can do) ill give you a prize and i sereously will too



"Sooo umm" mikey stuttered "sorry I scared you"

"Its its not like you look scary it was just you were acting kind of funny"

"I, erm, didn't mean to its just I get kind of nervous and stuff. And Ya"

"Its ok I understand I'm sorry I was rude but I really did have a bad day and this part of town can be a bit sketchy."

"It's fine. what happened with your day? Oops I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry and I..."

I cut him off "mikey stop doubting yourself its fine I went to a concert late last night and then slept at my friend Zack's house and forgot to set my alarm and woke up late and them when he was driving me to work his car broke down and I was even later and I got fired and then I found out my boyfriend is moving away and doesn't believe in long distance relationships so basically he just broke up with me."

"Oh my god I'm sooo sorry that really sucks."

"Its ok I'm mean I hated my job and I can always visit Jodi and me and my boyfriend were already drifting apart and I didn't love him so it would have ended soon enough."

"Wow"

I gave him a confused look

"You're optimistic"

"Not normally but for some reason I feel like my life is going to suck less soon"

Just as I finished my sentence a car came by and hit mikey and he died the end.

Ha ha just kidding

Just as I finished my sentence Gerard came back with 4 other guys in tow.

" this is frank, he pointed to a shorter guy with black hair gauges and a lip ring; ray, he pointed to a taller man with VERY bushy hair; bob, a man with a broader build blond hair and a lip ring; and Brian, a man with brown hair tattoos and piercing. And guys this is ... wait, what's your name?"

"Oh right sorry its Kayley"

"Hi" the guys all greeted me

"Alright so let me just take you to the motel down the street"

"Wow were lucky that we found someone nice like you that's not some crazed..." frank started but was elbowed in the side by ray

"Shhhhh you don't want her to freak out do you" ray whispered

"Oh right" frank agreed

I laughed to my self at their little conversation but didn't say anything.

They all piled into the car.

"Ok so this place is only a small place there's about 10 rooms and usually people are live ins so there will only be a few empty rooms do you mind sharing with each other because if not then your out of luck."

"No its fine we have to share all the time because of our... Erm ...job"

"Oh ok well here we are the wee blew inn, cheesy name I know."

A few of the guys chuckled at this

The guys all piled out of the car and mikey gave me a weird look before he got out.

Then Gerard, who was sitting in the passengers seat asked "do you think I could get your number incase we need any more help while were staying in town?"

"Um, sure I guess" I gave him my number and drove off.

As soon as I had left the parking lot I dialed Zack's number, me and him have always been big my chem. fans.

~ ~ ~ ~ phone conversation ~ ~ ~ ~

Me: hey, sir tots a lot (I decided never to call him by his real name on the phone so I make up weird nicknames every time I call him)

sir Tots a lot: hi Kayley what up

Oh nothing just listening to my chem. And thinking about how cool it was to meet mikey way.

You mean how cool it would be?

No I met them

Ha are you writing those stories again like you used to when we were in high school?

No I really did meet them

Ok I'll play along. Was frank really 4' 9''?

No he was about 5 foot so a bit taller but not much.

Ya whatever anyways did you lose your job?

Ya but its ok you know how much I hated my boss anyway.

Ya I know. well I have to go. We still on for practice tonight?

Ya I think but we might have to recruit a new drummer

What! Why?

I'll tell you later bye

Ok bye

~ ~ ~ ~ end of conversation ~ ~ ~ ~

As soon as I hung up my phone it rang again

~ ~ ~ ~ another phone conversation ~ ~ ~ ~

Me: hello?

Person on other side: hey it's Gerard

Oh hi

I was wondering if there are any good places to eat around here?

Oh ya there's a small little Italian restaurant with great pizza and pasta.

Oh really? I haven't had good pizza in a while I'm always eating pizza hut and crap like that. *

Well your in luck do you want me to come pick you guys up? I'm hungry to and my buddy Zack likes that place to so he'll probably come.

You sure? I mean we could just get a cab or something.

No its fine I'll pick you up in about 30 minutes I just pulled into Zack's driveway.

Ok bye

Bye

~ ~ ~ ~ end of conversation ~ ~ ~ ~

* Sorry to those of you who like that but I'm Italian and we eat real pizza. Ok so that sounded insulting to but really it wasn't



im sorry i havent updated in a while but ive been busy with crew and school and i had writers block. i wrote two chapters and i,ll post the 2nd one as soon as i get my first review so review please ans if i get 5 reviews tonight i promise tomarrow i'll post 2 more chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story