Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm an Addict for Dramatics

Enough is Enough

by geek_of_the_week 1 review

Patrick has been tortured from watching his best friend being tormented by her own father. This time, Mr. Trayll took it too far.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 448 words

-1TrainWreck
Patrick put his set in his room. He had just got back from band practice for this new pop-punk band he was in, Fall Out Boy. He originally tried out as drummer, but they put him as lead singer. He was about to jump into his bed when he heard a scream.

"You stupid bitch! You didn't do your duties, so now you'll pay." He heard Riley's father scream. "Oh too bad i don't have MONEY!" replied Riley. She's 17 years old, and her parents won't apply her for a job, they don't give her allowance, so that's why she has no money. "I'm talking about something else." He saw him rip off her jeans, and he decided that was absolutely enough.

He ran straight next door to do anything to prevent him from raping her. He could hear her scream and cry louder than his thoughts. Damn, she's loud.

He blast open the door, saw all the other Trayll kids, dirt-covered, bruised, and cleaning, as usual. He marched up to Riley's room, that of course she shared with three other siblings. When he opened the door, Riley had escaped somehow, and had her underwear back on, but was managing her jeans.

"You bastard! Raping your own daughter! Just because she won't do whatever the hell you ask her! I should call the cops." Patrick yelled at Mr. Trayll. "Oh, and like you know any better? You're just a punk kid screaming into a microphone for attention, and you think you know how children should be treated?" Patrick had enough. He punched Mr. Trayll with all that he could, for all the years he watched her being tormented by him.

"Patrick, I can't believe you did that!" Riley told him, also shocked. "I can't believe you put up with this!" replied Patrick. Mr. Trayll couldn't believe it either, and he smacked Patrick across the face. Both Riley and Patrick fought back, and they got smacked, kicked, punched, etc. Riley's little sis, Ginny, watched the whole thing and immediately called the cops once it was over.

Patrick and Riley were rushed to the hospital. Patrick was kicked so hard he might not have kids (sorry, TMI) and they had to clean poor Riley. Luckily, Riley wasn't pregnant or had a virus, and Patrick could still have kids.

Meanwhile, on a little bit of a happier note...

Brie was accepted into Stanford! She was soooooooo happy! She couldn't contain herself, but what about Andy?

She called Andy, and the machine picked up. "Hey, Andy, it's Brie, I got accepted into Stanford, so I may not see you again, but keep in touch. Thanks, bye."

Seemed easy, but she was grieving inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story