Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm an Addict for Dramatics

Stanford, Here We Come

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

So Brie and Riley are hitting Stanford, but does Riley have enough money to go?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 520 words

0Unrated
"Patrick! Patrick! Guess what?" Riley screamed to Patrick as soon as she got off the bus. "What?" he replied. "I'm going to Stanford! I got a scholarship!" "No way!" he replied, but asked curiously, "How are you going to get a student loan?"

She bit her lip. Maybe he could fake a signature. No. Maybe he could pass Patrick's mom as her gaurdian.

"You know what? If I just told someone-" then Riley quickly covered his mouth. "Patrick, you can't! No one's going to understand! Just keep it a secret. Loose lips sink ships." "Hey, I kinda like that saying." Patrick replied. "Go ahead, take it." she said, kinda unfazed by his liking the phrase. "But do not tell anyone!" she told him, with the straightest face he's ever seen. "Got it." he replied.

The whole day, Patrick thought about whether he should tell someone, or just keep it a secret. What was more important...keeping her trust?...or keeping her safe? He finally decided. Once the bell rang, Patrick told the teacher about Riley's problem.

Then he ran straight to his car, since luckily, him and Riley shared a lunch period, so he was gonna drive them to Subway, since she was trying to be lacto-vegetarian. Once she got to the car, he broke down and confessed. "Please, please Riley, believe me, I didn't want to lose your trust, but I had to tell someone, it was for your safety...please forgive me?" he told her. "Patrick Martin Stump, I can't believe you! Why did you? Who did you tell?" Then he pulled her into a big hug, and whispered in her ear, "It was to keep you safe. I've watched you be beaten, harrassed, do slave labor, raped, molested, and plenty more. It broke my heart almost as much as it must have broke yours. I had to tell to make the torture you don't deserve stop." Then he kissed her. It felt magical to both of them, and they stared into each other's eyes, until she said, "Oh, we'd better get going if we want to avoid the rush." and they both got in the car.

To sum up the next four years, Brie and Riley met each other at Stanford, where Brie was studying to be a fashion designer, and Riley was studying to be a director. Once the teacher told the police, Riley had to move in with her grandmother and cousin Lacey in Missouri. Then she got her student loan, but boy did she miss Patrick. Brie missed Andy a lot too, since she knew hardly any vegans. Jade also attended to become a homocide detective, and there they met Desiree, who's parents are celebutaunts or whatever, so she's pretty connected with famous people. They also met Marlee, who's quite a social person.

Andy soon joined Fall Out Boy as a drummer, and then, in the summer of 2005, Fall Out Boy became huge with one little song called "Sugar, We're Goin Down" and recieved an invitation to the VMAs.

During summer break, Desiree got 5 tickets to the VMAs. Hm...what happens there? Stay tuned.
Sign up to rate and review this story