Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm an Addict for Dramatics

Where Have You Been?

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

VMAs 2005, Fall Out Boy is nominated for MTV2 award, Brie and Riley are with friends to see My Chemical Romance, who happens to be related to their manager or something like that. So, what happens ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 634 words

0Unrated
At the '05 VMAs, Desiree took her friends, Brie, Riley, Jade and Marlee. Desiree is related to their manager, so she got free VMA tickets to see them play.

Fall Out Boy went to accept their award for MTV2 award. During an intermission, all the girls started talking. "OMG, I can't wait to see MCR." Marlee said, really happy. "Could you like, stop saying 'OMG!'" replied Riley in a mocking tone. Patrick was going to turn around to ask them to be quiet, when he saw that one of the girls was Riley.

"Riley?" "Patrick?" Andy turned around to see what was going on, when he saw Brie. "Brie?" "Andy?" Then Patrick and Andy looked at each other. "Andy?" "Patrick?" then Brie and Riley also looked at each other. "Riley?" "Brie?" Then, to be a part, Jade blurted out, "Jade!" then Brie and Riley looked at her and said, "Jade!"

The four got up out of their seats and started hugging. "Oh my...I hope you've been doing fine." Patrick told Riley. "I've been great...you?" she replied. "Even better since I got to see you." Meanwhile Andy and Brie hugged and Andy said, "Should we make-out like the good-old days?" Then everyone else said in unison, "Away from here!" Then they went over by Paris Hilton's seat, flipped her off, then made out.

But, something really, really weird happened. Patrick pulled her in a tighter hug and whispered, "I'm glad you're okay." and then kissed her. Again, it just felt...magical.

After Fall Out Boy won, they all went to the after-party, except for Patrick and Riley. They went to the beach, where they talked. "So, how's your life been?" he asked. "Oh, great, I'm now becoming a director, which is really nice. Other than mega-fame, how's your life?" And he sighed and said, "Well, all this fame stuff is so superficial. I'd rather be talking to the greatest girl on Earth at the beach in the dark then hitting some club for a VMA after party." "I'm not the greatest." said Riley, modestly. "Oh, come one, you survived the WORST parents ever, and you still smile with that smile that melts my heart." Then Riley replied, "I missed your voice. I missed it very much. I also missed your eyes. Those gorgeous, green eyes that never seem to do me harm." Then he said, "Now, you have gorgeous eyes too. Those beautiful blues, always showing emotion, and still beautiful when they cry." "Well, it's a nice feeling being hugged by a guy, and having my ass touched, like..." "Mr. Trayll." she gave him a weird look. "I figured, after all that he's done to you, you wouldn't like calling him 'Dad'. So, how was Missouri?" Patrick asked, quickly trying to change the subject. "Well, Lacey tought me how to sing, she suggested me being lead in a band, but, I'd rather be behind the camera. Grandma was great too." "At least you got treated the way you deserved." he smiled. "You were always so smart. You got A's even though you hardly had time to do homework..." "I'd do it on the bus." "Well, you were so pretty, even covered in dirt and bruises, you were still the prettiest girl in school. How can I see tht, and not you?" "I don't know." "How is it that you can just smile like that when your life's cruddy?" "Maybe because I have a great friend who's willing to help me."

He gulpd. He've been dreaming about asking this since 6th grade, but now he was too nervous to speak. "C-can we be...more than friends?" he asked, looking at her straight in the eye. She blushed and smiled and said, "I'd love that." Then they kissed and walked off to his hotel room, hand-in-hand."
Sign up to rate and review this story