Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm an Addict for Dramatics

Why?

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

Life, is complicated. Riley questions her existence, while Brie's parents arranged her into marrying a complete douchbag.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 910 words

0Unrated
Brie was excited. She was in love with the perfect guy. Andy was smart, hot, sweet, and he wasn't those rich pompous ass hole like the guys her parents made her date. Although now, Andy is sort of rich. Oh, and what a great guy, he cares about animals! The perfect guy for Brie.

Brie took out her cell phone to tell her parents the great news. Andy proposed! But her parents had other plans. "I don't want you marrying that hippie drummer. I want you to marry Chayton, he's nice, rich, and he's becoming an accountant. We already have the plans made. Bye, sweetie." Her parents told her. Her first reaction was to scream, at the top of her lungs. And she definetely did. Andy rushed and asked her, "What's wrong, love?" then she told him, "My parents arranged me to marry Chayton. We can never be together, my love." Then they both cried and comforted each other.

Meanwhile, Riley was feeling horrible. She stared at herself in the mirror. She was ugly. Very ugly. And what has she done lately to contribute to society? Nothing, as she saw it. She had actually rescued a little puppy from the animal shelter, but she gave him to Pete. So there stood, in front of the mirror, hating every single piece of her. She grabbed the knife and was going to stab herself, but then she had a flashback to the night when Patrick had saved her life. "How could I throw that away?" she told herself, out loud. 'Patrick always helped me.' she thought. 'Maybe he can help me now.'

The next night, Patrick and her went for a drive. It was nice and romantic, somehow. He looked as great as he always did. She took a deep breath, and decided to tell him. "Patrick," she told him. "I've been thinking about...k-killing m-m-myself." she told him, and Patrick quickly wrapped his arms around her, but really tightly. "Riley, why? Anyone who's ever said you were worthless, ugly, stupid, whatever, is wrong. You're the greatest girl I've ever met. Riley, I-" and he choked for a minute, wondering if he should tell her. "I love you." he told her, glad to get it off his chest. Then he kissed her forehead, and told her, like he has been for nearly a decade, "Riley, life will get better. Someday, you'll be living in a wonderful house, with a wonderful husband, have a wonderful career, and you will be happy. I garutee it." Then he kissed her forehead again, and she kissed his cheek. He drove her to her hotel room, and the whole time, she felt like she was walking in the sky.

A few months later...

The whole wedding was finally planned. Brie Imogene Kirsheen. It sounded awful. Not just because it's the weirdest name, but because she was marrying the biggest "douchebag" on the Earth, and her true love's worst enemy. Okay, not worst enemy. But still. Oh, and he despised animals. Like that would work.

She decided that she could get Riley, Patrick, Pete, Jade and Joe could attend and then they could give a good reason why she shouldn't marry her, then she'd be off the hook. But her parents forbade Andy to attend. But, she could at least invite everyone else. But, her heart felt horrid without Andy.

She walked down the aisle, and she shd a tear, but everyone thought it was a "tear of joy", but for her, it was a tear of misery. Riley, Patrick, Jade, Pete, Joe, Desiree and Marlee all nodded to show they were working on the plan. Once she got there, Chayton looked at her. How preppy and ugly he looked. So she stood there in a pit of misery. She looked into the audience to see Andy, standing there, in a tux, his glasses, smiling. It was a reassuring way to know that at least Andy was there for her. "Brie, do you take this to man to be your lawfully wedded husband." asked the preacher. "Huh?" she asked, just snapping back into reality. "Brie, do you take this to Chayton to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the preacher repeated. She looked at Andy, then looked at Chayton. "I..." should she please her parents and marry the douche bag, or please herself, and be with Andy. "Don't." she replied. Then ran to Andy. All the rich snobby people at the wedding gave faces of horror, to see she had left Chayton for Andy. Then Jade, Riley, Patrick, Pete, Joe, Desiree and Marlee followed. They all got into the hippie van Andy bought for Brie. It was so bittersweet.

A few days later...

Riley needed someone to talk to. She'd heard Pete struggled with what she was struggling with, so she decided to talk to Pete.

"Pete, I just think about killing myself constantly. And I wonder why I exist." he sighed, and replied, "Riley, Patrik picked you out of millions of girls that go gaga for him, to be his girlfriend. There must be something special about you." "Well, then, what is it?" "I don't know, you'll have to figure out. But you are very smart, I don't know that."

She nodded, and Pete added, "Speaking of, could you help me with my taxes?" Riley rolled her eyes and said, "Sure." so she helped Pete calculate how much he needed to pay for taxes, which was a lot.
Sign up to rate and review this story