Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trust is a Word All Lovers Know

Endlessly, She Said

by myusedromance 5 reviews

last chap

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 482 words

-1Predictable
CHAPTER 8
Anna's POV

Me and Jon were getting ready for dinner. It was almost 5 and they weren't here yet. I was already ready and I was growing anxious to see them again.

Gerard's POV

I got a ring for Anna. I'm going to do it. I know we only met but I know she's the one. We just pulled into their driveway and we walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Anna's POV

They're here! I ran to open the door and threw myself onto Gerard and kissed him.
"Glad to see you too." he said smiling.
"cough, cough" Frank interrupted.
"Oh hey Ray, Mikey and Bob! I missed you guys so much!" Frank frowned.
"Oh yea, you too Frank." I said joking as I gave him a huge hug.
"Hey Jon!" Bob said, they were the closest.
"Hey guys, ready to leave?" he said grabbing his keys.
"Yep two cars, let's go."
The dinner went fabulous and we talked and talked. I was really enjoying myself. In the middle of dinner Gerard stood up.
"Anna,"
"yes,"
"I have a favor to ask of you"
"anything"
He went down on one knee and I started tearing knowing what was coming up. He pulled out a velvet box that had the most gorgeous ring in the world.
"will you marry me?"
"YES, yes, yes! Oh my gosh! I love you." and I really truly meant it with all my heart. He stood up, out the ring on, and kissed me.
"thank you sweetheart."
"No, thank you"
"YEAH!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!" Mikey yelled the rest of the guys bombarded us with congrats. Jon gave me a huge hug and told me how happy he was for me. This was the best day ever.

Gerard's POV

I was so happy. She said yes!
Dinner was over and everyone went outside to the cars.
"I have to run to the bathroom real quick guys" I called out.
"Sure" they said and just started wondering around the block for awhile.
I walked into the empty men's room and felt something at my throat.
"Oh shit..."

Anna's POV

It was like ten minutes since Gerard went to the bathroom. I decided to go get him.
I walked towards the men's room. As I opened the door I saw Gerard completely decapitated, lying dead on the floor. I screamed and ran out. I crashed into Jon who I guess was looking for me and Gerard.
"Baby what's wrong?" he said holding me.
"G-Gerard is d-dead." I said sobbing uncontrollably
"O my god, Anna" he said as he turned me around and told me to show him where.
"I already knew" he whispered in my ear and all went black.

Jon's POV

I couldn't have her. I had no chance once she got engaged. If I couldn't have her, no one could. And I finished it off like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story