Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He saved me from a life of disappointment.

~!Chapter 4!~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Amber is in her junior year of high school. Her curent boyfriend is not the best to have. She meets someone who will change her life for good at one point and better the next. I hope you like it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 1507 words

0Unrated
"How about Butterfly Kisses? I love that song." I said. I close my eyes and Brendon started to sing:
There's two I know for sure
She was sent here from heaven
And she's daddy's little girl
As I drop to my knees to her bed at night
She talks to Jesus and I close my eyes
And I thank god for all of the joy in my life
Oh but most of all
For butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer
Stickin' little white flowers all up her hair
Walk beside the pony daddy it's my first ride
I know the cake looks funny daddy but I sure tried
Oh with all that I've done wrong I must've done something right
To deserve hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night

By this time in the song I was fast asleep. Next thing I knew was that I was back in my hospital room, with all of my family and friends. Brendon was still in the same spot as before. But the mom was holding my other hand. I took my hands and fixed my position. As if on cue the doctor Newport walked in.
"Oh good you are awake. Ok, I was coming in here to tell you how you are doing." I nodded. "Ok well the CAT scan showed us nothing. There is nothing wrong with you head, and you check up was great. So I am going to get a nurse in here, to explain some things. Like pills, and she will get you ready to leave. But, I hate to say this, but there can only be 2 other people in here well she is getting ready to leave, and I would probably say that it needs to be girls. They can help to get her ready. So please figure it out. The rest of you can wait in the waiting room or a couple can wait out side the door. Ok, I hope you take it easy Amber. If you think anything is wrong, give me a call. You family and friends all have my card. But, I will want a check up for your arms and knee in about 2 weeks. And one more thing, I want you in a wheelchair till then. Mainly for your knee, what ever happened, you knee is really screwed up. I have it in a brace right now, but you need to keep it in it and keep it up with ice on it and take it easy. Any questions from anyone?" she asked everyone. We all said "no" at the same time. She nodded and walked out.
"How about Lindsay and Hilary stay with Amber. Brendon and dad will wait out side the door and the rest of us will be waiting for you 5 in the waiting room. Is that ok?" my mom said.
"That is fine. I love you all, and I am sorry I didn't tell any one." I said to everyone.
"We love you too." My dad said. My two older brothers gave me a hug, and so did my mom as they walked out and waited for Spencer, Ryan, and Brent. Who gave me a hug and left with part of my family to go to the waiting room. My dad gave me a kiss on my forehead and Brendon gave me a hug and walked out into the hall with my dad. Lindsay and my older sister Hilary both stayed with me in the room. In a couple of minutes the nurse from earlier came in with what looked like 3 small bottles, and some other things.
"Ok I have 3 bottles here for you. This on is for pain. Take it only when you need to." She handed my sister the bottle that was blue. I have to remember blue is pain killers. "This on is for your knee, you need to take 2 a day, on in the morning and one before you go to bed. It will help with not let fluid building up in your knee." She handed my sister a bottle that had pink on it. Remember pink is knee. "This one you only need to take about half an hour before you go to bed. It is a sleep aid. I know you can go to bed on your own, but we want to make sure you are getting enough sleep." She handed my sister a totally white bottle. So white is for sleep. "Ok, so know I am going to take you I.V.'s out and put a more stable brace on your knee." She quickly pulled out my I.V.'s and put a big Band-Aid on it and she picked up my blanket and for the first time I saw that my right knee was black and blue from half of my calf to half way up my thigh. She put on a big brace and it was pink, my favorite color. I was glad I live in Las Vegas, because I could wear shorts all year round. The brace on my left wrist was also pink. I love pink and now when I went to school the next day I could have people sign my cast. "Ok you are all set to get dressed, and once you are done with that call me and I will get you in a wheelchair and you may go home. You can go to school tomorrow but you will need to stay in the wheelchair. You may have people sign your braces. Ok, give me a call when you are ready." I nodded and she walked out.
"Ok I need both of you to help me get dressed."
"Ok" Hilary said as Lindsay and her got up and helped me out of the bed. I could not put weight on my right knee, Lindsay handed me my shorts, it took me like 5 minutes just to put them on. Lindsay handed me my bra and shirt and I put that on. After that I put on flip flops and then I sat back down on the bed and call the nurse in. She came in after about 2 minutes with a guy who brought in a wheelchair and he helped me into it. By helped I mean lifted me up and placed into the wheelchair. He handed me my teddy bear which I think my mom or Brendon got me. Then he pushed me out into the hall and Brendon took over on pushing me.
We got to the elevator and went down to the bottom floor and I saw everyone else. It was hard for me to get into my parents van, so what we had to do was Lindsay drove me to my house and my parents took my wheelchair. I sat in the back seat with my right knee up. Every one, I mean everyone, the guys, my bothers and sister and parents went back to my house. I mean my bother and sisters were in college and drove home when they heard their baby sister was in the hospital. They were not staying long but at least I got to see them, even if it for some thing bad.
I had to go sit on my bed because we had no where else for me to sit and keep my knee up and not hurt it. All of my friends came over to see if I was ok, and to tell me that they now hate Connor. The most surprising people I had come see me was the whole football team, not including their co-captain. They all told me that they did not know Connor would do something like that; they all signed my brace and told me that they would protect me if anything like this happened again. None of my other friends except the ones in the hospital room knew that this was not the first time Connor has hurt me. And I wanted to keep it that way. The next day I went back to school, with Lindsay's help, and I got tons of looks from everyone. Not because I was in a wheelchair, it was because word got around that Connor had put me in the hospital for 4 days. All of my teachers told me to take my time when doing my make up work. They knew I was going through a tough time and I need a break. I knew this meant I would not be able to play any sports for a while.
2 weeks later I went back to the doctor and she said it was ok for me to walk again but I needed to use a cane to help me. And I needed to keep my brace on for a while longer. But everything looked good. I was glad that Brendon took me to see the doctor because when I came out, it was still hard for me to walk, and I knew he would not say anything, unless if he knew it would make me laugh.

PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story