Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He saved me from a life of disappointment.

~!Chapter 3!~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Amber is in her junior year of high school. Her curent boyfriend is not the best to have. She meets someone who will change her life for good at one point and better the next. I hope you like it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 1629 words

0Unrated
"Hello?"
"Lindsay I need you please." I said to her in a very weak crying voice.
"Amber, hun where are you?"
"Connor's, Lindsay hurry I need you, and the guys. Lindsay please.." I could not finish what I want to say because I blacked out, from the pain.

(Even though I was black out I am going to tell you want happened from the time I blacked out to the time I woke up in the hospital.)
"Amber...Amber!! Amber are you there? Please answer!" she yelled into the phone, she hung the phone up and started to run out the door. But as she did she called Ryan.
"Hey Lindsay!"
"Ryan, I need you and the guys. Some thing happened to Lindsay. She is at her boyfriend's house. Do you know where it is?"
"Yea, I think Brendon dropped her off at his house one day. We will be there in a couple of minutes. Ok?"
"Ok, thank you Ryan. See you in a couple of minutes. Bye."
"Bye" They both hung the phone up.
"Guys we have to get to Amber's boyfriends house. Brendon you know where it is right?" he asked Brendon.
"Yea, come one. Do you know what happened?" he asked as they all run to the car.
"No Lindsay just called and said some thing happened." They drove to Connor's house. By the time they got their Lindsay was also just pulling up. All of them run into the house to find Amber laying on the floor bleeding and she had passed out.
"Call 911, we need to get her to a hospital." Brendon said as he went over to Amber and picked her up and just held her. Lindsay was crying and trying to call 911, but Ryan had already called and they were on their way, he was trying to calm her down. Spencer and Brent were outside waiting for the ambulance to come. Once they saw it was here, Spencer ran into the house and told Brendon it was here. Brendon got up and carried Amber outside to the ambulance so they could help her. Ryan and Lindsay followed.
"What happened here?" one of the helpers asked Brendon as they took Amber from him.
"I have no idea. She called her friend and then she called us. So we came here and found her like this on the floor. I think it was her boyfriend." Brendon answered as he watched them put his friend on a stretcher, and put her into the back of the ambulance. "I would like to come with her in the ambulance."
"Fine, but your friends will need to follow us. Once there we will need to ask some questions,"
"Fine." He turned to his friends, "Follow us to the ambulance. Spencer, you, drive my car. He tossed his keys to Spencer. "And Ryan you and Lindsay go in the same car. I don't want something happening to another one of my friends." They all nodded. Brendon got into the back of the ambulance when they said that he could and the other 4 got into their cars and followed the ambulance to the hospital. On the way to the hospital Lindsay called Amber's parents and told them what she knew so far and told them to get to the hospital as soon as they can. Once they got there the 5 friends got pushed into another room to answer question, and Amber went into ICU to be checked out. They asked the friends a lot of questions; they could not answer because they were not there. But they did all say that they thought it was the boyfriend because she was at his house and he was not there. He was picked up the next day. Once Amber was all check out, they said that she had a slight concussion, her knee was fucked up, and her wrist was sprained. Once she was in a room only family was allowed in at first, but her parents did not stay in there for long, so they let everyone else go in there. Lindsay and Brendon were the only ones who did not go home. They told everyone else that if something changed then they would call. The doctor told them that it would be a couple of day before she woke up.
(Now back to me telling the story.)
I was a couple days after what happened at Connor's house. I woke up and saw that I was in a hospital room, Brendon was sitting next to me holding one of my hands and Lindsay was holding the other hand. I wanted to sit up but I did not want to wake them up. They were both asleep. But, after a couple of minutes I toke both of my hands and fixed my position. Brendon and Lindsay woke up.
"Hey, guys what happened? Why am I in the hospital?" I asked them.
"Well, you call me and said you needed me and the guys, so I call them and we got to Connor's and we found you lying on the floor passed out. You have been out for 3 days. We all have been here every day waiting for you wake up. Brendon here has not once left your side."
"Really, all I remember is Connor throwing me across the room and hearing the door slam shut. I don't even remember calling you. But Brendon why have you not left yet?" I asked him.
"I wanted to be here for you even if you were out of it. I wanted to make sure you were ok."
"Oh thank you. So I guess he really did some damage this time."
"Wait Connor's hit you before this." Brendon asked with a concerned look.
"Well...Yea, I mean he would tell me he was sorry afterwards. But, I mean it was my fault. I did not listen to him. He did not want me to hang out with the guys, and I did any way. But, I never thought he would hurt me this bad."
"Why did you not tell me? And it was not your fault. He should not have hit you, and you can hang out with who ever you want. I wish you would have told me before. We could have prevented this." Lindsay said.
"I know but I didn't know how to tell you or any one else."
"Well, I am just glad you are not dead. But, I am going to go call everyone and tell them that you are awake." Lindsay hugged me and walked out of the door. "Brendon?"
"Yes"
"Would you make sure that Connor does not hurt me ever again?"
"I sure will, I will not let anyone hurt you." He kissed her hand and fixed a piece of her hair.
"So, what is the damage?"
"You had a slight concussion, fucked up knee, and a sprained wrist. But, they said that once you woke up that you could go home. So, I am going to go get a nurse and tell her that you are awake and see what time I can take you home. Ok?" he asked me. I nodded yes. I sat there for a couple of minutes just starring into space. Brendon and two other people walked into the room, I didn't know who they were, so I guess that they were the nurse and the doctor.
"Hello amber, I am doctor Newport. I am going to do a check up, and once I am done I am going to want to get you into a quick CAT scan. Once that is all done then we will know when you may go home. Do you understand?" she asked me. I nodded yes, and she went on with the check up. Once she was done with that she said I am doing well. The nurse gave me some pill, a pain killer, sleeping aid (for the CAT scan), and some for some. I really did not catch what the last one was for. "Ok, we are going to let the drugs kick in. Once you are out we will come and get you for the CAT scan. Your boyfriend can stay with you. But no one else until you are out of the CAT scan. Ok good bye." She left even before I could correct her about Brendon not being my boyfriend. Brendon and I looked at each other a laughed, but did not say anything about it. He sat back down where he sat before and took my hand again.
"I will stay right here till you fall asleep. I know you will be fine, I just wish you would have told me about this before it got to this. I am not going to yell at you, or get mad about you not telling me anything. But I do not want you going any where near Connor again. I am not trying to sound like him it is just that I am looking out for you. I don't want you in the hospital again."
"I am sorry that I did not tell you or any one else. It was just that I did not know how to tell any one. I wanted to so many times; it was just that I was scared. Brendon it was just that I didn't know if he would hurt me again if I told you. I mean it would not have been as bad as this, but you have to understand, I did not know how to tell anyone." I said almost crying.
"I am sorry to upset you. How about you just close your eyes and I will sing you a song. Any requests?" he asked me with a cute will smile.

PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story