Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Victory

The Fight Begins

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 7 reviews

The fight begins...all your questions from Transformation starts right here! Who will become victorious? Cronus...or our 7 heroes? If you read Transformation then you will understand the story....

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 2913 words

1Exciting
okay a song i thought would sort of match.
It Ends tonight by the All-American Rejects. I don't really like thme but for some reason i like this song. I don't usually like rock...but try to match it with thisi chap.


Your suddleties
They strangle me
I can't explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don't want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such distain

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Now I'm on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when you're blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
Now you're the first to know

When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends when darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight won't make this right
It's too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Tonight, Insight
When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight.




The two heroes and the evil immortal god stood there waiting for a victory. Cronus's breath breathed with fierce huffs. For how long he awaited for the moment and taste of victory. He carried his sharp blade waiting for the right moment...the right shot...the evil god starred upon his two enemies...

Jay watched every second without blinking at the crazy evil god. They have never really fought with Cronus and this...THIS was the very moment he were to fight and take a duel that he's been longing for, for all what he's done to him...his team...THERESA...and the gods and goddesses that meant much to him and had become his friends. And yet this god wanted to hurt the people in this world. Jay would never bow down or watch his world be taken over Cronus...he would live to protect the ones he loved and stand his ground for the people who would not be takn and live in pain...not now...not ever. Jay was a true here and he's going to show the world that...no matter what it takes. He would give anything to protect Theresa and everyone else. He was a hero...

Jay has ben waiting for the taste of the god's blood. He knew cronus could not die, but just even one shot of Cronus will satisfy him.


Theresa stood behind Jay watching the two. She was not a bystander, she was a fighter! And this was the moment to really show it. But it was time for a REAL duel, not a fake one...this time Cronus was not going to back away and dissapear...this time...was the chance to deafeat or become defeated. And it was a chance she was willing to take.


Cronus watched with evil eagle eyes, eager to finnish off the heroes.


"I've watched too long you mortal fools, it's time to fight!" Cronus said.


"Finally..." Jay said under his breath.

Cronus raised his blade upward. It shone with light from the sun. Its points were thin and sharp; a gentle touch would dig in fresh skin. His face was filled with anguish yet a grin appeared on his face, as he could smell the taste of victory.

Jay stood in ready position to dodged attack Cronus with all he's got.

Cronus gave a blink and he slowly super-sized. He laughed as he grew the size of his own giants and they too grew, about 10 meters above the buildings. The cars from the streets suddenly stopped. Beeping and yelling and screaming happened.


Atlanta and the rest of the gang soon came.

"Oh my gosh, is that Cronus?" Atlanta shouted as she ran beside Theresa ready to fight. Everyone else stood together as a group.

Everyone drew out his or her weapons. Except for Neil and Julia they were in ready position, Odie stood still thinking up a plan, as Theresa was thinking up something extraordinary.

"Hahahaha!" Cronus let out an evil laugh. "This is where you all bow down to me! Fare well heroes! You'll never defeat me! Never!!!" Soon him and his giants became twice the size of the buildings. Cronus blew out fire out at the city throwing flames into the buildings and stores, even houses. 7 people could not rescue all the people in the city.


Cronus broke half of a building and threw it across the street.


"Everyone move out of the way!" Herry called. He ran towards the people still on the road. He picked about five people and jumped out of the way.


One woman was screaming holding her baby.

"Right this way mam." Odie said trying to order her someplace safe. Odie stood in the middle of the road. This couldn't really be happening? It was now Cronus wanted to fight? He was very powerful right now, Odie had to think of something FAST! Before anyone got hurt.



Archie raced up to one of the giants and tried to slash him in the ankle.

The giant felt not much pain. He looked down and made a fist, he slammed it hard on the ground where Archie was standing but Archie jumped out of the way fast and did a turn over. Atlanta raced up to the red giant. She jumped on the top of his foot to his legs and up to his shoulders. It was a good thing she had speed so she could outstand the law of gravity. The giant moved his hands towards Atlanta. Atlanta jumped up and landed on his hand she aimed her crossbows at him and fired.

The giant shrieked.


Herry and Julia were holding the unbreakable ropes they started racing towards the blue giant. Herry ran on the left and Julia on the right. Julia passed it to Herry.


"Yoo-hoo! Over here!" Julia called out and started to run forward. The giant took one step, his foot stopped by the strength Herry used to pull him back. The giant fell forward and so did Herry but in the air. He landed smoothly next to Julia.


Jay was busy moving people out of the way of danger. Soon helicopters with news reporters arrived. So did the Hera and the rest of the gods and goddesses.


"What has happened?" Hera demanded.

"It seems like Cronus is ready to fight!" Jay said and started to head for Cronus. Hera stopped him.

"I'm sorry Jay, you cannot fight him alone...you need the rest of the team." Hera said.

Then an army of vultures and griffins arrived.


"Oh no, this is not good." Hera was worried.

"Theresa! Move!" Jay said as he saw a building starting to crash on her.

Theresa seemed to be in outer space. Jay ran towards her jumping to move to safety.
They missed the building 3 feet away.


"Jay, I know how to defeat him..." Theresa said as Jay carefully moved her head to check for any glass or beatings.

"I'm fine Jay."

He nodded as they stood up. "What is it?"

"I-...I just had some sort of sense...like a new ability..."


"A new ability?" Jay asked.

"Be right back." Theresa ran off disappearing in the crowd of people running.


"Theresa!" Jay called out.


"Jay...I think I might know what she means..." Hera said walking to him.

"What is it miss Hera?"

"I can not believe I missed this..." She shook her head.

"What?"

"In ancient times we; me and Zeus had made a book, a book about spells and phrases to help us in the darkest moments. In one chapter it says one will learn a great power to succeed, there are tasks, sacrifices, love and strength. You shall be rewarded with a new ability, a new beginning...Now I believe you all have done much tasks, sacrifices, strength...and most definitely love..." her eyes shone.


Jay just looked at her with blank eyes. Then more screaming happened, many officers telling people to move and clear the way. Even some were trying to shoot Cronus and his giants. But it was useless. Soon sunset became night.


Suddenly a gust of wind came by. The sea stormed up. Everyone started to scream some more. The city was turning disastrous. Jay looked his way towards the docks where the sea lay. There was Theresa with wind blowing through her hair. She was gathering power from the ocean...she had a new ability...and it was a strong.


The water rose up into the air. Theresa's eyes turned white.


"Theresa! Concentrate Theresa! That's a girl!" Persephone called out.


Persephone turned to Cronus and closed her eyes. She put one hand on her head concentrating on some Greek words. Soon she had become super sized.

So did the rest of the gods. Cronus also blew fire up into the night sky. It almost hit one of the news helicopters.

Everyone's attention turned towards Theresa. Water swirled around her as she raised up in the air. Cronus clenched his teeth grinding them.

"This is the last of it all Theresa!" He gathered up more power to fire at Theresa. Theresa disappeared into the whirlpool of water as she turned around rapidly backfiring the hit. It hit Cronus and he fell.

Ares came up to him to pick him up and ready to punch.

[FAST]

Theresa slowed down and slanded on the streets and a gown appeared on her, so did Atlanta and armour was given to the guys. Odie and Neil were given god cloaks.


Theresa's dress was with gold, a beautiful gown. It had a blue sash it's color was white. Her hair neatly curled, she was beautiful looking. Atlanta appeared in a gold and white gown with her hair hanged loosed and it was her natural color...brown. Julia appeared in a white and blue gown and her hair neatly pinned up in a beautiful bun.

Jay in a black armour like Jason's with a gold lining, Archie the same with silver lining, Herry in a black one with white lining. Neil and Odie had on a white cloak with gold lining material. And had gold flat shoes with golden straps.

Neil looked around himself. "Oh yeah!" He laughed.

They all looked at themselves.

"Whoa!" They all said.

Theresa came beside Jay. He blushed as he starred at her beauty and how it looked so much like he was her prince and she was his princess. Jay now admired her new ability.

Atlanta walked next to Archie, and Julia next to Herry.


"Try doing something." Theresa put her arm around Jay's, her dress against his armour.

Atlanta felt something rush in her veins. Like the earth...

She felt herself go upwards. The people of the town, and the 7 titans watched.
It was amazing. Green leaves whirled around her. Atlanta felt unstoppable. She plopped back down.

"Amazing." She said.

And as she landed flowers appeared around and below her feet.

Archie was extremely amazed.

"Jay," Theresa looked at him smiling and at his lips. She nudged him a little.

"Your turn."

Jay gulped but smiled back.

"Here goes."

He closed his eyes as he felt incredible energy flow around everywhere!
He was lifted into the air. Everyone watched to see what type of power this boy had...Fire.

The burning hot red colours swooped around him, like it once did on Theresa as she fought it back with water.

Theresa smiled brighter. "Archie." She turned and faced him. Her delicate body turning as she said those words in an angel's voice.

Archie nodded, wondering what he was gifted with.


He took a deep breath as all the people surrounded him, watching him.

He closed his eyes, opening them slightly. He felt air rush up through him, like a chill, running through his spines. Air and gusts of winds spun around him. He had the power of Air.

The people of the city started screaming once more when a giant picked up one person. Archie shot a cold breeze at him as Ares caught the falling person.

"Run everyone! To safety out of the city!" Ares ordered. Everyone did so; the oracle led them all, as everyone followed him out of the city. A light shone across his glasses as he put on a smile and looked at Odie. He walked quickly out of the city, with the trailing families of New Olympia.

Cries and screams ran, as they were too afraid to use the cars, when one of the giants had picked one up.

Now Theresa was worried all her friends could not find their powers in time. She saw Hera's face. She was smiling...why? But it gave her courage.

"Whoa that felt good." Archie said.

Atlanta laughed.

"Herry." Theresa brought out her hand a signal for go.

He looked at Theresa to Julia.

"Okay then..." Herry was nervous.

He felt the cold of the Antartic, he had the power of sheer ice and snow.

Crystals of ice spun around sharp and hard.

"Sweet." He said. Not only was he strong now, he had a new ability.

Julia grinned a sweet smile. She put one strand of hair back.

Julia didn't know exactly what her power was called. It didn't have an element like these kids did; she was more of a power of a portal...

"Neil."

Neil got all excited.

He said some magic words.

"Neil..." Theresa laughed and put her hands on her hips.

"oogie-ka-loogie!"

He felt great as he lifted in the air. It tickled as the warmness touched him. He laughed a bit...Light.

"Odie."

Odie was glad and excited it was his turn.
But Cronus had enough of seeing power surge into the air of colours of blue, green, red, white, crystals and yellow.

He stomped his way over; he got there before the 7th could find his power.

Theresa glared at him. She wouldn't let him stopped her friend from finding his new ability.

Theresa's powers took full charge. She made a figure in the water, a mermaid.
It's fins charged at Cronus as Cronus made a figure of an eagle through fire charging at the mermaid. But his true ability was not fire it was darkness.

The city was empty now, as the people and citizens were outside the city in the highways out of town.
The giants went after them but Jay, Archie, Herry, Atlanta, Julia and Neil charged rightat them.

Jay fought with it, throwing fire as his armour protected him from all the punches. Jay left an eye out for Theresa who was battling Cronus. He knew she could take him; he had to protect this city, stop a mania tic giant and god, and help the ones he loved.

Odie was mad, he tried to find his powers but nothing happened. Hera walked beside him, now being her normal size. "You can do it Odie," She whispered. "You are part of the seven," She said seven in a magically whisper. "Control your anger! But this doesn't mean I can't help." She smiled. She took a step back from Odie's ear and turned into a ghostly shape and disappeared. The other gods did the same, leaving the 7 titans alone with the demented god.

The prophecy did say seven...but what did Hera mean by doesn't mean she can't help?

Odie knew he had to do something before he could be able to get his powers. And he had to get out of the city, to where the New Olympian Citizens were.


Odie ran out of the city n the cold night. He raced down the streets and into the highway trying to catch up the people of the town.

He caught up huffing and puffing but wouldn't stop running. He raced passed the people.
Behind were a colourful but burning city. It was a city of fire, water, earth, wind, ice, light and darkness. It was dreadful but also beautiful at the same time. The heroes were the amazing part but the darkness controlled by the god was like an alienating environment.

"We have heroes." Odie heard some of the people say as he ran past them.

"Look there's one." One said pointing to Odie.

They could tell by his cloak.

Everyone believed they were real gods, some even knew the 7 titans and some regonized them.

"Go back and fight!" They said.

"I will," Odie called out. "But there's a friend I must speak with first...an important citizen." The hero called out behind him as he left the confused citizens behind.

----
wow think that's the longest chappie i've done ever!!! RATE AND REVIEW!!!! BEGGING YOU!! I WONT STOP CHECKING UNTIL I GET aT LEAST ONE REVIEW! BUT I"D PREFER MORE PALEZ!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story