Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Victory

Fighting Disaster

by ClassoftheTitans_fan 16 reviews

What's Odie up to? Hera's words are still in question but Odie seemed to have figured it out. And a terrible situation is before them all. Who will become victorious? Cronus...or our 7 heroes? ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 1825 words

2Ambiance
"Where's Odie?" Jay asked trying to yell the hardest he could so Herry could hear. He clenched his eyes tight together making wrinkles. He gripped them tight, as him and the giant wrestled. Jay gave a shot and kicked him away making the giant fly across the city. Jay turned around to spot Theresa. She was spinning beautiful wavic whirls at Cronus as he shot burning hot fire sparks. Every one he threw at Theresa made his sparks sizzle into smoke in the air.

Theresa's dress blew in the wind and her tappy pretty shoes spun around like a ballerina. Her sash was long and flowy. It soothed the air.

"Yeah, where is our little buddy?" Herry asked he jumped in the air and kicked his giant twice, he giant fell to the ground and Herry threw large icicles at him hooking him to the ground.
He glanced at Jay. His eyes were worried.

"He went towards the people." Atlanta answered as she ran by. She was against two giants. She ran back and forth hitting, punching and kicking. Once she had enough of her fun she finished the polar bear-like giant by calling the killer bees to take care of him. And to finish the yellow giant she ordered the trees from the park. Three of them came to life and took the dizzy giant into knots by twisting him in the tree's branches and vines.


"Jay," Herry put one hand on his shoulder. "Don't be so over protective." Herry sounded to Jay like he was talking non-sense. Like Theresa didn't need it.

"She's not a fragile porcelain doll."

Jay turned around.

"After what had happened to her? Not a chance." He ran after the two.

Herry sighed. The guy really needed a break.

Jay was about to fly towards the two fighting but slid with friction and stopped.

Something was going to happen.

Cronus was taking power from the monstrous volcanic mountains. Bright evil light blinded them including Theresa allowing him to flash it at her making it hit her. She flew towards the volcanoes in burning pain.

"Theresa!!!" Jay yelled at the top of his lungs. Anger filled inside him. The other titans shouted her name too but could not be heard through Jay's strong voice.

He shot himself towards the volcanoes going after her.

"Jay!" Herry ran to where Jay took off.

Archie was surprised, but mad.

He lowered his eyelids at Cronus's smug evil grin.

Cronus spotted Archie's angry face. He started too put sparks of red and yellow in his hands.

Archie was ready to fight him. He gasped all the air he could making a gigantic windy storm and blew it all back out.

His friends ran behind the buildings and as he sucked it back out they ran to the other side.

He even moved those buildings slightly making it a city of leaning towers.

"Whoa!!!" Atlanta was impressed. They were all holding on to dear life. Archie managed to blow the giants away too. The giant Herry was fighting was blown up and his head crashed into the building. The giant Atlanta tied up crashed into all the other giants.

Archie blew it at Cronus and flew around him. Cronus tried to grab Archie with his fiery hands but only helped himself into a tornado.

"Ha!" Archie put his hands on his hips. But Cronus managed to make a faint glowing dark figure. Like a ghost was about to come out and take you. Archie flew back down and held all his friends together like he was Herry.



Neil had an idea. He lifted his palms and shot out light, his friends were shot backwards from the force.

"Jeez..." Archie got up and him and Herry helped Julia and Atlanta up.

The four caught back up to Neil.

"Did I blow you away?" Neil showed off.

"I would have taken care of that." Archie said back.

"We need Theresa to stop his fire!" Herry shouted.

"Herry, you can take him." Julia held his arm.

Herry smiled at her and nodded.

Herry took the coldest ice from the deep depths of the seas to the sheerest icebergs of the great Antarctic and Artic Sea.

Herry aimed it at the dark evil Greek god. The god of time and bringer of fire consumed the heated energy of the volcanic structured mountain he used into the palm of his hand. The temperature created the energy and forced it at Herry. Cronus used up Neil's powers and had the help of Archie's wind when he spread his fire.

Cronus was taking him down with sizzling hot poisonous powers as the ice evaporated making icy smoked air.

Archie flew up to help Herry so he could add on more ice making his wind cold and hard like a crystal.

Cronu's steaming lava and Herry and Archie's crystal shapes were equal in power.

Neil felt weak when Cronus took away his energy. He fell down. Julia came by his side. Atlanta couldn't take it either. Like how plants were killed by extreme heat or dead when pinchy snow hit it.

She fell next to Neil; her little eyes fainted and closed tight. Her arm gently hit the ground.

Julia placed both her soft warm kind hands on their foreheads. "This is a complete disaster!" She wailed to herself.

Those three fighting were killing these two.

Archie and Herry were like one big blizzard and Cronus was something monstrous, evil and too determined. His face was like a bug, which Julia wanted to squish.

Thoose nasty giants got back from their knock out, the yellow giant managed to get out of his knotted place. They were after Julia.

Herry and Archie were fighting a demented powerful evil creature! Theresa was in trouble and she didn't know if Jay could rescue her. Who knew where Odie was to do, Neil and Atlanta were incautious and Julia was in a tough situation.

These enormous giants were a big replica of Cronus's rage.

The three used most of their powers and eventually got to the end. They shot backwards firing each other with a sonic boom.

Cronus fell squashing the park's trees, grass and beautiful land. He made a giant smoking crater.

Archie and Herry fell in the sharp cold icy water, which cooled them off from the heat.

They floated back to the top. Till Archie realized where he was he shot right out of there making the water have a jet-like pathway and making gigantic waves. Herry crashed beneath them.

He couldn't stop himself by freezing the water as the particles toppled and crashed on one another. Which made a cold giant crystal smoothie.

Herry swam back safely crawling on the sand. He huffed and puffed, "Man, he has issues about harmless water...he can make it dangerous!" He said to himself.

Once his lungs and heart got back to a normal pace, he turned around and spotted Julia.

She was in trouble! He ran back to her making a trail of ice where he took off.




The citizens starred at their once beloved city. They watched the battle of good and evil.

Everyone of course was interested but knew they had to keep going.
The giants were attacked by magical colors. The god of time was battling the powers of bright and beautiful waves of crystal blue. The families and friends saw two of the giants defeated by ice and fire. People cheered. Light, Wind and earth were really going at their giants too. The earth was beating up two. A bunch of children got together admiring the heroes.

"I like the fiery red boy." A little boy said. "I want to be just like him!"

His twin sister said, "I like the windy boy...he flies the best...he's cool."

"Well I like the ice boy, he has pretty crystals." A girl the same age replied.

"The earth girl and water girl are pretty too, I like those flowers and plants and the colors in the water is pretty...like it came from Hawaii." Another girl said.

"The light guy is the coolest!" A boy said.

"What about that other boy?" Another little boy came up, "I want to know his powers..."

The little kids thought. Must have been something just as cool.

"I heard they had other powers too."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" The girl asked excited to hear more.

"That fire boy is their leader I heard, and the water girl has physic abilities." The girls and boys eyes shined with delight.

"The earth girl can run fast, the wind boy is immune."

'That's so cool!"

"The ice boy is strong."

"I want to be strong when I grow up!"

"And that light boy is lucky..."

"How lucky?"

"Very lucky."

"What about that girl the icy strong boy likes?"

"I don't know really..." The clever boy replied.

"How do you know this?"

"That old man that's leading us all out of the city."

"Oh no!!! That pretty girl got hurt from that scary evil guy!!!"

"Look that fire boy is saving her!"

The little kids started cheering.

Suddenly the wind started blowing back towards the city making the citizens blow backwards two miles!

The oracle shot out sparks of magic...no one was harmed.

Everyone started blowing forward now where they left off.

"Whoa!!!" The kids shouted.

The parents and adults all just had wide eyes. It was a big roller coaster they were definitely not ready for.
"That guy is awesome!" The kid that admired him jumped up.

All the kids laughed.

"That light lucky guy doesn't seem so lucky anymore...poor earth girl."


"Their loosing power..." They whined.

They all looked carefully worried as their parents picked them up they looked over their shoulders.

"We should name em." One of the twins whispered.

The other nodded.

Odie turned around. He was worried sick about all of them. He had to hurry!

"Daddy!!! Daddy look!" The boy exclaimed trying to show his parents the water and their once lovely park.

Cronus burnt about half of it.

And the parents turned around. The water bounced in huge waves and magically transformed itself to a shiny sparkly snow.



Odie saw what he was looking for...the leader of the pack.

He walked passed and between the people to get a better look.

The electrifying colors of blue, green and purple shone up into the air. They shone in his eyes forcing him to take his glasses off.

The oracle turned to face him and his glasses shone with white again.

He gave a smile and opened his mouth too speak.

"Young hero"


------------------------------

u better have liked it and review it caz it look me awhile to do this...it tookk up 6 pages of paper to plan it out and re-write and re-write again on microsoft word so...

PLZ RATE AND REVIEW! KIND reviews and NICE RATINGS


BEGGING U TO REVIEWWWWWWWWWW PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story