Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Words That I Can't Say

Ch 1

by datwoKCs 1 review

You want it. You got it. Casie and Casey. Together. Lots of laughter, and lots of drama to the tenth power baby! Worth reading, I promise it is good. (Casie-patrickdance4me, Casey-overdosedboy)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 1162 words

1Exciting
casie's pov

"Well, you know what I have to say to that?" Casey said to me, making me laugh.

"What's that?" I asked, laughing my ass off at his pissed off expression.

"Fuck. You. Bitch." He stated, giving me the finger before turning around and marching away.

I swear I almost pissed my pants. I was laughing so hard I fell on the floor and started rolling around.

"Casey!" I yelled, while still laughing.

"What?" He yelled in an annoyed manner, but when he turned around I could see the smile on his face.

"You still remind me of a girl." I said.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." He groaned, placing his hand on his head. "Casie. News flash: I'M GAY!"

I laughed again and finally stood up. We were at our little house in Oklahoma City, where we were currently going to the community college. Neither of us had to work that night, so it was our official movie night.

"So my saying you remind me of a girl offends you why...?" I asked.

He put his hand on his chin, getting deep in thought.

"Oh God..." I muttered, making him smile.

"I don't know." He said in response to my question.

"Well ok. That was a pointless argument." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Who said it was an argument?" Casey asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Well, you argued with me." I replied with a smile.

"Did not." He challenged.

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"I did fucking not."

"You did fucking too."

"Ok drop it." He gave in, throwing his arms up in defeat.

"Ha! I win!" I yelled, pumping a fist in victory.

Yes, everyone, welcome to the life of Casey and Casie. We are two very crazy college kids who fight all the time. The only thing we sometimes agree on is which guys are hot. We both are in total love with Gerard Way. But of course, after what has happened in the past, we have learned our lesson over not dating rock stars. Yes, we have both dated rock stars. But more on that later.

I heard the ding! of the oven and ran in to the kitchen to take the pizza out of the oven. I sat it on top of the stove and Casey came in and sniffed the air.

"Mmmm... that smells good." He said with a smile.

"Pizza turn you on?" I asked, laughing.

"If a guy ever cooked pizza for me I would jump on him like a rabbit." Casey joked, making me laugh.

"What if a girl did?" I asked.

"I would say, thank you so much Casie for being such a bitch yet still making me pizza, and then I would eat the 3/4 of it that I always do." He replied, and with that he took the pizza cutter and sliced into out 3/4 hamburger and 1/4 cheese pizza. And yes, darlings, the pizza was homemade especially by yours truly.

I had just started to take a bite into the delicious looking pizza when I heard my cell ring.

"Shit." I muttered. I sat my pizza down and ran into my room so I could grab my phone.

I looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number, but answered anyway.

"Hello?" I said, wondering who the hell it was.

"Casie?" I swear my heart stopped.

I'm sure if I was thinking clearly I would have hung up on the fucker.

"I know you're there, I can hear you breathing." He said to me. He knew me too well. Even after 3 years, he still knew me.

Joseph. More commonly called Joe, but I don't give exes pen names. I call them by their whole names. Especially him. Not after what he did...

I started to hang up, but he stopped me.

"Please don't hang up!" Told you he knew me. "You don't have to talk to me, just... Well, I have some news that isn't good. Corbin... he was in a car accident last night." My breath hitched. Corbin? I haven't heard from him in so long...

"He's dead, Casie."

Oh my God.

Oh my fucking God.

"And, it would mean a lot if you would come out for his funeral. You don't have to stay just..."

"When is it?" I heard myself asking, cutting him off.

"Friday." He replied.

"In Chicago?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I'll be there." And with that I hung up the phone, no longer wishing to speak to him.

"Casey!" I yelled.

"What?!" I heard him yell back.

"We're going to Chicago." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

And that's when his breath hitched. His eyes widened. He looked at me, and I saw the same fear in his eyes that I had. Casey had a history there, in Wilmette, the same I did. He was there, the one who screwed him over as bad as Joseph did to me.

"And why the hell is that?" He asked, and the anger came flooding into his voice.

"Corbin died." I said, lowering my head to the ground.

"Oh." Was all he could say.

I could feel the tears coming, a reminder of the pain that came from that place.

"Casey?" I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if I can do it." I breathed out, sniffing. "See him again."

He came over and gave my hand a squeeze. "Do it for Corbin, alright? We won't even talk to them."

I looked up at him. Which kind of hurts my neck every time, him being 6'4 and me being 5'3, but that's beside the point. "Promise?"

He wrapped me in a hug. "Promise."

"What if they talk to us? What if he... they try something?" I asked.

"Then we'll... say we're taken or something." He replied, and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"That won't stop them unless the actually people are there." I said, already dreading the trip.

"Then we'll... we'll..." And I saw a look in his eye that said he suddenly had an idea. "We'll pretend to be together. That will make Pete throw a fit." He said with an evil grin.

I smiled as well. Pete would be pissed off to the first degree if Casey went straight.

"You're a genius, Casey." I said.

He shrugged and kissed my forehead. "I try."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe this is so much fun already! If you're a fan of yours truly (patrickdance4me) and Casey (overdosedboy) then we will have lots of fun with this. Today during gym Casey protected me from a particularly nasty Blake, who was trying to kiss me (don't ask). and i said i'd write a story with him if he protected me. So...... here you go.

And by the way.

In real life, Casey is straighter than a flag pole. so no, he is not gay. just wanted to say that because it took me forever to get him to agree with it :]

Much love goes out to all who read and review!!!!

-Casie (patrickdance4me)
Sign up to rate and review this story