Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kill Me Tonight, Bury Me Here.

Fourteen - Wet Grass

by dropdead__x 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 787 words

1Moving
heyy guys, i'm so sorry about the belated update! w/ christmas & new year, it's been really hard trying to be able to write this chapter. i know it's really short, and i'm sorry, but i hope you like it and will continue to review!
x
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was around two weeks after Gerard, Frank and Amber went to Elena's old house, and Gerard was still sad. He was sat outside in the bitter cold, the grass soaked with dew wrapped itself around his left arm which was propped out behind him for support. In his right arm he held a cigarette, burning silently. Gerard had his legs crossed, and in the middle was a water bottle with clear liquid inside. As Gerard took another drag of his cigarette, he clumsily smiled at the bottle. There wasn't water inside, oh no. The clear liquid inside was vodka. Pure vodka.

"Fuck ass," he muttered to himself. He was wasted.

The cold wind filtered through his long, black hair and made it caress his face causing him to constantly remove strand of hair from his face. He laughed to himself.

"Why do people have to constantly fuck me over? Fuck asses." Tears started to roll down his face, and his wiped them off with the palm of his hand.

"OW, BASTARD," he yelled. He had burnt his cheek from his cigarette. "URGH. NOTHING. EVER. GOES. FUCKING. RIGHT."


***********

Frank was sat on the grass outside his home. It was one of those nights where he felt the need to just sit on the grass and think, no matter how cold or wet it was. His jeans were soaked, but he didn't seem to care; he was comfortable. He had a cigarette burning fashionably at his fingertips, the smoke contorting in the air. He smiled to himself. He felt comfortable with his life for once. He had a brilliant mother who cared about him, an amazing best friend who he couldn't live without and his dreams were no longer fairytale, but reality thanks to a certain girl he cared about.

The past two weeks had been brilliant. Every day he'd wake up feeling something he'd never felt before, and every day that feeling was unique. He'd cheerfully have his breakfast and waltz off to meet Amber at the park. Everytime he looked upon her porcelain face, his stomach would turn over with excitement and he immidately had a smile permanently attatched to his face.

She'd be sitting on the bench, looking at her feet and he'd quickly walk over to her and put his hands over her eyes, cheekily shouting, 'guess who!' before kissing her on the cheek, and sitting next to her, hand in hand.

He liked talking to her, they could laugh together and share secrets. Amber teased him, saying that he was a better girlfriend than any other girl she knew!

"Next, you're gonna want to go pony riding and put make up on!" She laughed as she looked into Frank's eyes. "Oh wait!" She paused, holding her hand in the air, "you already DO wear make up! You're such a pansy, Frank!"

He loved moments like those. Everytime she'd tease him, he'd just pick her up and hold her upside down until she said sorry. He was a rough boyfriend! He was amazed how different she was. When he first met her, he thought she was shy and timid. The Amber he'd grown to like was funny, sometimes loud and hyper.

"Listen," he said, trying to calm down after tipping her upside-down. "We, urm, well, we'll have to tell Gerard."

"Tell Gerard?" she replied, looking confused. Frank nodded and lit a cigarette.

"About, about us," he said, the cigarette hanging from his mouth. He averted his gaze, as he felt slightly embarrased at saying the word, 'us'.

"Us?!" Amber giggled and went a light shade of rose. Frank coyly smiled and turned to look at her.

"Well I didn't say ME, did I, stupid!" She pushed his arm, causing him to slide off the bench and onto the tarmac floor. Amber moved over, tilting her head to see Frank sitting, legs crossed on the floor.

"Yeah," she smiled, "yeah, we should." She had butterflies in her stomach when his eyes met hers, but those butterflies were chased away by the vicious fangs of sceptism. She never doubted the fact that she was deeply into Frank, but on the other hand she never doubted the fact she was slightly into Gerard. She shook her head to wipe away the thoughts of Gerard. He was never going to like her in that way and she HAD to forget about those feelings - she was with Frank now.

-----------------------------------------
damn those feelings for Gerard!
Sign up to rate and review this story