Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Their Brutish Romance

Chapter 01

by Sedated_Passion 4 reviews

"You say he doesn't know a thing about you; he never listens. He'll surprise you one day Ava, I know he will." I looked at Frank. Cameron couldn't be right, could she? "He gets closer to you then...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 1013 words

0Unrated
It didn't always used to be like this; only since I started high school.

"Give me the goddamn phone Ava."

I looked up at Frankie angrily as I held the phone behind my back. Oh, like hell I was going to give him the phone. I'd rather be shot. He just stood in front of me, silently demanding I hand over his cell phone. He held his hand out towards me; not asking for me to take it, but to drop his cell phone in it.


Again: like hell I was going to give it to him.


But why would I keep it, I hear you ask? I know he said he wasn't going anywhere without his cell phone, which meant he'd leave as soon as I gave him his cell phone. You see now, my heart just starts beating faster when he gets ticked off with me. His hazel eyes start flashing, and he sucks in his newly pierced bottom lip and stares at me. This is of course when the adrenaline leaves all the other parts of my body and goes straight to my heart.


My eyes glinted - I'm sure, with mischief - and I held the phone further from him. "No."


His hand dropped and he just looked at me. "What? What do you mean no?" He asked dangerously, taking a step towards me.


My wide grin turned into an innocent pout. "Why, Frankie darling, are you daft?" As he took another step forwards, I took another step backwards. He, however, didn't think my statement was that amusing. He took a step forward faster then my brain registered, so I did the next best thing: I let my natural instincts take over.


I slapped him.


His eyes clouded over, and I immediately began laughing - out of sheer terror, of course. Although, when you're laughing uncontrollably, you seem to miss the important things in life. Important things like whether or not you should step around the coffee table when attempting to run from your murderer.


Frank side-stepped me, which caused me to moved away and trip backwards over the leg of the coffee table. Taking this as the opportunity to get his phone back, Frank mistakenly reached out towards me. As I fell to the carpeted floor, I accidentally kicked Frank's feet out from under him. I fell to the ground with a justified thud, and Frank landed on top of me. Just a little dazed from the whole ordeal, Frank sat up slowly, holding a hand to his temple. While Frank recovered from the fall he induced, and to which I broke the fall to; I shoved his cell phone down my pants.


Not a good idea, I know, but I had just hit my head. Common sense must be the first thing I temporarily lose whenever I hit my head. Well, since common sense is the first things I lose, I still have the pain receptors all over my body.


My waist/ pelvic area hurt because Frankie landed on me, and my head hurt because I think I might've banged it off the coffee table. I moaned quietly, and ran my hands over my face; almost as if rubbing my face would make all the pain disappear.


However, all the pain miraculously disappeared when I felt warm, calloused hands touching my stomach. I'm sure I went perfectly still as I opened my eyes and looked out through the crack between my fingers. I shrieked when I saw Frank fiddling with the button to my jeans.


"What're you doing?" I shrieked, kicking my knees up in the air and writhing away from him.


"Getting my cell phone back." He didn't even look up at me as he said it. I felt my shirt rising slowly as I struggled against his touch. I felt the button on my jeans come apart, and I screeched again as I grabbed his hands to stop him.


"Jesus Christ Iero, what's your problem?"


He smiled wickedly at me. "What's wrong Ava, didn't think I'd go get it?" At my wide-eyed expression, he knew he was right. Then, he leaned in closer until our noses were touching. His smiled faded. "You thought wrong babe."


His breath was hot and suffocating against my cheek as he whispered in my ear. I gasped quietly at how thin my air was getting, and I avoided looking into his taunting hazel stare. Instead, I focused on how the fat pig on top of me was squishing the daylights out of me.


"Get off of me," I hissed, resorting to wiggling and kicking my feet in the air angrily, but uselessly. I could hear the smirk in his voice, and that's what pissed me off.


"If you stop holding my hands, I'd be glad to."


I looked down at my hands, only to see them holding down his hands. I totally remember grabbing his hands to stop him from completely ripping off my pants, but I don't remember his hands making their way up my bare stomach and resting on the sides on my waist.


Anyways, I hastily removed my hands, and shoved him backwards. However, being the weakling I am, I only ended up tapping him, really. Smoothly, he grabbed his phone by the top that was sticking out of the rim of my pants.


"See? Surrendering completely wasn't so hard, now was it?" he asked tauntingly as he kissed the side of my head and stood up slowly.


As soon as he had straightened up, I bounded up, and wiped furiously at my head like he his lips carried some sort of deadly disease. I pouted angrily at his retreating form, silently willing the house to collapse on him.


"Tell Gerard I'll be back later tonight for band practice."


Oh like hell I will.


He paused as he opened the door. "Oh, and I'd do up your pants if I were you. Some people might think you're a whore."


Oh, I want more than the house to fall down on him. I want the goddamn Earth to swallow him whole.
Sign up to rate and review this story