Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Charmed

Chapter one

by Lelion 0 reviews

Chapter one

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Goten, Trunks - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 688 words

0Unrated
"No, I want to do it myself, I don't want your help this time," the raven haired teen said, arms outstretched to block the view of Trunks handing him his wallet. Trunks shrugged and shoved it back into his pocket.

"I feel like such a mooch when I do, and besides, it's your birthday! You shouldn't be giving me your money to buy you something," Goten laughed and hooked himself onto his lovers arm. "I'll just get a job."

Trunks stopped midstep and turned his head slowly to face a pair of curious eyes. A stream of laughter filled the air and Goten watched as the lavender haired boy toppled onto the ground grabbing his stomach and kicking his feet wildly in the air.

"You? A job?" Trunks choked out another laugh and wiped at his tear filled eyes.
"Yeah," Goten pouted and crossed his arms across his built chest. "What's so funny about that?"
Trunks picked himself up off the ground and brushed at his clothes. "Oh, nothing," he laughed again lightly. Goten frowned and gazed at his mate. "You don't think I can do it - do you?" Trunks turned to him and made a dismissing gesture. "Oh no it's not that, It's just that I've never heard of a Son getting an actual job before and it struck me as funny, that's all."
He ran a hand through his light hair. Trunks ran his eyes over his koi and noticed he'd gotten somewhat of a tan over the long hot summer. A significant change from the usual pale tone he kept. His white tank clung tight to his chest and the Bermuda shorts did nothing but flatter him. Trunks could feel the tightness in his groin growing as his eyes continued their buffet.

His lust growing as he walked casually toward Goten and narrowed his eyes. "You don't need to buy me a present," Trunks slipped up to him and whispered in his ear in a low sexy tone, "I already know what I want."

Goten shivered while Trunks took his hand and smacked it firmly on the teens tight rear. Goten yelped and looked at his Prince whose eyes dripped with lust. "Whoa boy," he pushed a finger onto Trunks chest "you'll just have to wait for your birthday now won't you?" Goten teased making sure his ass was in clear view as he trotted off ahead of his mate.


~~~~~

Infomercial... Infomercial... Infomercial...Hair gel....Infomercial...

Goten sighed and folded his hand under his chin. He pressed down harder on the buttons in hopes of finding an overly dramatic soap opera or even one of those interesting animal mating documentaries. He shifted in the big chair, the leather sticking to his skin.

"Kami, there's nothing on today..." he stood and slammed the remote down on the table. "And no I don't want your damned NordicTrack!"

He sighed again and walked into the kitchen. He hoped all the way there to find those little ice-cream sandwiches Trunks hid behind the fish sticks. Goten tugged on the little door, fished around and pulled out six bars of frozen ice-cream. He gathered 'the rest' of his snack and collapsed back into the big uncomfy chair. The teen resumed his zombie like state in front of the TV and blinked to every channel he turned.
Looking for an interesting job with as much pay as you want?

Goten almost choked on his chips. What?
He leaned onto the edge of the chair, watching as silhouetted figures danced on the screen in front of him. Bright colors swirled around and the sensual voice returned,

If you can dance, you can make money...

How convenient! he thought, Dancing, a Son specialty!
Goten watched until an address appeared, and he quickly scribbled it down. "I can dance, nothing to it," he nodded, agreeing with himself. He shoved the little paper into his pocket. "and now I can buy Trunks a present by myself for sure!" He wiped the sweat from his face and ran out the door, leaving the TV on.

Come and apply today at The Chained Angel's men only nightclub.....
Sign up to rate and review this story