Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another Ancester

Where is she now?

by jengrey 2 reviews

Where is Theresa now? Sorry it's so short and sorry i havn't added in a while. Oh, and sorry for the really lame title.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 602 words

0Unrated
Theresa awoke on a cold stone floor. Her psycic powers were going crazy, like, she just knew that something bad was going on and that something or someone powerful was close to her. She opened her eyes, but could barely see through the dark. But she could make out Cronos lounging on a giant throne. It was bronze and silver and engraved into it were moons, stars and planets. Theresa even thought that she saw bones at his feet. She was in a very high-ceilingned (sp?) lair and wherever she was, it was dimly lit and smelled of ashes and blood. Not a good combo.
"Nice sleep Theresa?" He said. Even though Theresa couldn't see his face, she knew he was smiling with pleasure.
Theresa was about to attack him, but she soon realized that her hands were bound behind her back with rough rope. Instead she just tried to keep herself calm and try to send a message to Atlanta or Odie to let them know where Theresa was. But she was NOT going to send a message to Jay. No, she thought. Not in a million years. I'm still so MAD at him. SHE HATED HIM!!!
"Where am I Cronos?" she asked.
'Why, if I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise. Now would it."
"I don't much like surprises."
"Oh,"Cronos said. "Well then. You'll just have to get used to it. "
"I don't much like them either Cronos."
Theresa would have jumped in shock if she wasnt so tired. She didn't say that, and she knew that none of Cronos' giants had, for it was a woman who had said that. The voice was similiar to the one that had spoken to Theresa in her dream. Forceful, yet gentile. Commanding, yet young. Theresa squinted in the fog to see Cronos' once pleased face now a frightened and perplexed one.
"You weren't supposed to find me yet." Cronos said, all worry invisible in his voice.
"Oh, well then it wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it?" The woman said, mimiking Cronos' voice. "Let her go, and I'll go easy on you." The woman continued.
"No." Cronos said. "She is my bait to lure Jay and the others into my grasp. I will not let her go lightly."
"Oh, well then I'll just have to take her from you." The womans voice laughed.
Suddenly, a giant violet hand came out of nowhere and grabbed Theresa, pulled her up into the foggy air so Theresa could just make out Cronos standing up out of his chair in awe.
But his awed exspression faded immediatly once he had realized that he was losing his bait (a.k.a. Thereesa), which was very fast indeed.
"Seize her you fools!" Cronos yelled at his idiotic giants, who were also staring at the the giant violet hand. But when they actually followed Cronos' orders, it was too late. Theresa had dissapeared into the dark. The last thing that Theresa remembered was being dropped on a marble floor, hard.

*

Her eyes fluttered open. Her head pounding, her entire body aching. Theresa tried to move her arms and legs but failed miserably. the most that she could manage was twitch the tips of her fingers. Her heart was thumping madly in her ears and her vision was fuzzy, or that would have been all of the fog surrounding her.
"What's with you people and not being able to see." Theresa mumbled, knowing that someone else was here with her, wherever she was. Though evil or good, Theresa could not tell.




OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLIFFHANGAR!!!!!!! rxr pleeeeeeeeeezzzzze
Sign up to rate and review this story