Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

Day of Concert

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

2 friends go to a MCR concert, the one friend scores some backstage passes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 273 words

0Unrated
"I can't believe the concert's tonight!" said Leah. She was escatic and had a huge grin on her face.
"I know! I can't believe it's only 2nd hour. I want it to be 7:30! I want to be at the show!" replied Trish.
The two girls had had these tickets for a while now, and their tickets were on the floor. Leah and Trish hardly knew eachother a year, but that didn't matter. They immedatly clicked. Leah was in-love with Mikey and Trish was in-love with Gerard.
"Oh, hey I've been meaning to tell you. I got us backstage passes!" said Leah.
"Really? Wow, sweet!" said Trish.
"Girls, would you please share with the rest of the class what you two are talking about?" asked their teacher.
Leah and Trish both looked at eachother, and in unison said "My Chemical Romance!"
Then they laughed. Their teacher just shook his head and continued writing on the board.
Class went on as scheduled and they proceeded to stay....stable until the end of the day. They were just really happy and smiley.
When school finally finished, Leah and Trish went to their lockers and got their books and then headed to Trish's car. They blasted My Chemical Romance all the way home. When they got to Trish's house, they got dressed and then left to go to the concert.
"I'm so happy that Panic! and Say Anything's going to be there tonight," said Trish.
"Oh yea, I know" "It's gonna be cool," added Leah.
"I'm so glad that we got floor tickets. I've never been on the floor before," said Trish.
"You haven't lived!"laughed Leah.
Sign up to rate and review this story