Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

The Concert

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

We see the 2 girls at the concert.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 811 words

0Unrated
"We're here!" announced Leah as she got out of Trish's car.
The two walked into the building where the concert was and were immediatly bombarded by other fans. Everyone was anxious to get into the building to see the show. There were a lot of people in Panic t-shirts, Say Anything t-shirts, and MCR t-shirts. Leah was wearing a Say Anything t-shirt and Trish was wearing a MCR t-shirt that said "Black Parade" on it.
"Finally, the line's moving," said Trish as they walked into the building.
The two were in and went to find people to stand with. Leah asked a security guard about how to use the back-stage passes and he told her to wait until the venue cleared and he would meet them and take them to meet the bands.
The concert started and the two girls danced, head banged, and crowd surfed. Say Anything was the first to go on. Then Panic came on. Both of the girls had seen Panic before, but still went crazy when they came on. Mikey and Ryan started to play bass together and Gerard and Brendon did a duet to 'I'm Not Okay, I Promise'. After that Brendon proudly announced MCR.
Trish was sitting on-top of Darran's shoulders. Darran was a guy that they had met and he was the same age as them. He was with friends that were around their ages. Trish told Darran how much she loved MCR and Gerard and so during the song 'Teenagers' Trish extended her hand out to Gerard. Gerard touched her hand and winked at her. Trish blushed and kept on singing and cheering.
Leah was on Landon's shoulder's and she got to touch Mikey's hand. Mikey and Leah, kinda shook hands, actually. Mikey wanted to be funny. Leah, just laughed.
When the concert ended the girls waited after, like the security guy said to. He met up with the girls and took them back stage.
"Hi, I'm Trish," said Trish to Gerard. Gerard smiled and said "Yea, I remember you, you were on the floor, right?"
"Wow, yea, I'm surprised you remembered. Great show by the way, I really enjoyed it," said Trish.
Leah made herself at home in the boys lounge area. She was flirting with Mikey and they were discussing music and art. She, being the artist could carry on for hours and hours about it. Mikey seemed interested as to what Leah was saying.
"So, are you guys the same age?" asked Frank.
"Pretty much, yea. I'm older, by like a few months," said Leah.
"She's older, but I'm the one that drove us here," continued Trish.
Gerard opened the window and lit up a cigarette. Trish and Leah sat down on the couch and were drinking Monster Energy Drinks. They were all just kind of hanging-out because all of the rest of the fans were with Panic and Say Anything.
"So, do you guys play anything?"asked Ray.
"I sing and I want to learn how to play guitar," said Trish.
"Yea, I play a little guitar, but I've been caught up in my art lately and taking care of my obnoxious little brother, so I just haven't got the time," added Leah.
Gerard finished his cigarette and got out his acoustic. He walked over and sat between Leah and Trish. Literally sitting on top of them.
"Uh, excuse you," said Trish jokingly.
Gerard laughed. "Alright smart ass".
Gerard played a few chords and then asked Trish if she wanted to get an exclusive private lesson.
They started to play and Trish picked up playing the guitar like it was nothing.
After awhile Gerard just played and Trish and Leah sang some MCR songs. It was a very warm and fuzzy time.
"We should hang-out sometime," said Gerard.
Trish looked puzzled. She couldn't believe that her favorite band, that hardly knew them for a day wanted to see them again.
"Uh, sure, that'd be great," said Leah excited. She turned to Trish and mouthed "Oh my gosh".
They both gave the band their numbers and the band promised to call. Their tour was ending soon, they only had a few more shows in Leah and Trish's hometown and then they'd been done, so naturally, the guys would want to just chill after a 3 month tour.
Estatic as they were, Trish and Leah gave the guys hugs and left the venue.
"Holy Crap, did that really just happen?" asked Trish.
"Dude, Mikey is sooooo friggn hott in person! He smells good, too!"said Leah.
"Maybe we'll be sisters, after all," laughed Trish as they got into Trish's car.
Leah laughed and put in MCR's new cd, which of course they signed. The two sang their way home. They stopped at McDonald's to get some food, because they hadn't aten at all, except for some chips and Monster with MCR.
Sign up to rate and review this story