Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

The Next Day

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

The girls wake up at Trish's house and are making breakfast and watching MTV. They are reflecting about the previous night. Gerard calls Trish's cell phone and asks them out to coffee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 1275 words

0Unrated
Trish is the first to wake up the next morning. She puts on a hoodie and walks into the kitchen. She goes into the fridge, gets out some waffles, syrup, and juice. She gets out the toaster and is making waffles. Trish isn't much of a cook so when she's home during the day, her mom makes sure that there's "idoit-proof" food in the house.
Leah awakes at the smell of waffles toasting. She yawns and walks into the kitchen, she's wrapped herself up in a blanket. She's helped herself to a class of juice. Leah, turns on the kitchen T.V. and is watching MTV.
"And that was just All American Rejects with 'It Ends Tonight', next up is My Chemical Romance's new song 'Welcome to the Black Parade'," says Damien on TRL.
Leah litterally chokes on her juice.
"You ok, hun?" asked Trish as she gets two plates out.
Leah whipes her mouth and says "Yea, it's just I still can't believe that we met them!"
"Oh my gosh, I know!" "I wonder if they'll call. I doubt it, but that would be cool, ya know?" said Trish.
Leah nodded. Just then, Trish hears 'Teenagers' blasting, it's her ringtone for her cell phone. She doesn't think anything of it. It's probably her mom calling to check-up on her or something. So, she just runs to the living room and answers the phone.
Trish comes back into the kitchen, still on the phone and in a stage of shock.
"Who is it?"asked Leah. Leah was puzzled, it could've been anyone.
"Yea, let me ask her," said Trish into the phone. Trish takes a deep breath and is extremely happy. "Leah, how would you like to go to coffee with Mikey and Gerard?" asked Trish.
Leah's mouth drops and she can barely breathe.
"HELL YES I WOULD!!"screamed Leah.
Trish laughed and continued talking to Gerard on the phone.
"Yea, what time? Oh, right now? Well, we just got up, how about in like a half hour?" "You want us to look descent don't you?" laughed Trish.
Trish hung up with Gerard and the two girls leaped from their seats and ran upstairs. Trish took a quick shower and got on some jeans and a black and pink tank-top and a black zip-up hoodie and her signature pink spiked belt. Leah, wore a black long sleeved shirt and tight jeans and a matching white spiked belt. They straightened their hair and put on some make up.
They got into Trish's car and went to go meet the guys at 'The Artist Cafe' where they always go to get a bagel or something for breakfast. They saw Mikey get out of the car first and so, Trish pulled up next to Gerard's car. She looked over, and say Gerard getting out of the car.
Trish and Leah both got out of Trish's car.
"Hey you," said Trish to Gerard.
Gerard stopped, turned around and smiled when he saw Trish. She held out her arms and waited for Gerard to give her a hug. He did so and then they went into the cafe. Mikey and Leah followed behind. Mikey was half asleep and he was being quiet as usual. Leah just smiled and knew that she shouldn't bug him.
" I'm really glad that you came, " said Gerard to Trish. The four were waiting in-line to get coffee. Fans were coming up to Gerard and Mikey and asked who Trish and Leah were. Gerard told them and said that they were old friends just getting some coffee and breakfast.
The four got their coffees and sat down on two couches that faced one another. Mikey and Leah sat down next to eachother as well as Gerard and Trish. The guys treated the girls to their coffee and the girls were flattered by that.
"So, what are you guys up to today?" asked Gerard.
"Uh, well I have to go and get my pay check at Hot Topic," said Leah. "But after that nothing really, she continued.
"What are you guys doing today?" asked Trish.
"Well, we have this photo shoot thing to go to and then Pete wanted to hang out,"said Mikey.
"Pete....Wentz?"asked Trish anxiously.
Mikey nodded. Trish smiled to herself.
"Why? Do you like him or something?"asked Gerard as he nudged Trish.
"No comment. It's just my other friend, Krystle, and I have this thing with Fall Out Boy and Panic! @ the Disco. Long story, boring ending," said Trish.
"Don't ask," added Leah.
"Well, anyways, if you guys don't have any plans for today, do you wanna come back to our mom's place and hang out or something?"asked Mikey.
"Aww, you live with your mommy?" asked Trish.
Gerard nodded sheepishly.
"I just remembered that I had an Improv. Show tonight," announced Trish.
"Ohh, yea, I remember you mentioning that at school the other day. Well, what if we all went?"asked Leah.
Trish's face lit up. Here was a chance for her to show off her talent to one of her favorite bands. Gerard and Mikey agreed to go and they got directions to Leah and Trish's highschool. Trish, being the actress, never got nervous about performing....until, now. What will her friends say? What will her director say? What will her mom say? "Ohh dear," thought Trish.
"Invite your mom to come along. My mom'll be there, they can hang-out and watch the show. It's a lot of fun, I promise," suggested Trish.
"Yea, if that's alright. We haven't really seen her much, lately, because of the tour. I'm sure she'll like it. She's into that sort of theatre stuff," said Gerard.
"Invite the rest of the guys, too," said Leah.
"Party at your school," laughed Mikey.
The four laughed and then they all started to talk about music and theatre. Gerard was interested in what Trish was into. She's artsy like Leah, but with theatre. Mikey and Gerard told stories about when MCR first started out. Some of the things that they mentioned, Trish and Leah already knew. Like how 'Helena' was written about their grandma and what not. Trish mentioned that she lost her grandparents, too and how she wrote a poem. They all could relate as to taking their grief out on art.
After awhile, conversastions heated up and Trish went to move her hand, but didn't realize that Gerard was holding it. She looked down and wasn't ashamed, she was happy, but didn't want to blush like a little kid. No she was calm, cool, and collective. Gerard Way was holding hands with her. That's normal, right? Trish had a million thoughts going on in her head. She didn't want to wake up from this dream. It couldn't have been a dream, right? This was reality. Having coffee and hanging-out with two hott famous guys. This was normal....not.
"You guys should wear red tonight, to my show," said Trish.
"Why?"asked Gerard.
"Because that's the color of my Improv. Team,"replied Trish.
"Well, then Black as usual it is," laughed Gerard.
"You're a mean face," said Trish jokingly.
Gerard laughed. He thought Trish's innocence was cute. She appeared to be someone whom always goes to concerts and dresses the way she wants, but that didn't matter. Gerard thought she was pretty. He didn't want to come off as forward, so he just played it off like it was nothing.
Mikey felt the same about Leah. He felt like he had known Leah forever. They really clicked and even had some inside jokes. Yes, not even 24 hours later, the two had inside jokes. Unique ones.
Sign up to rate and review this story