Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

A night of laughs and Improv.

by TeamWentz17 2 reviews

Improv. Show at the girl's school. Trish's friend, Krystle, goes and gets mad that Trish didn't tell her about how she met MCR.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 1188 words

0Unrated
"WHAT!! You met them and you didn't tell me??" screamed Krystle. Krystle and Trish were talking the phone. Trish hadn't called Krystle about her meet/greet with MCR. Trish apologized and told her that they were going to her Improv. show tonight. Krystle had some news as well, but wasn't going to tell Trish until the show tonight. Krystle's got a thing where she likes to surprise Trish. Whether it's birthday parties or stories. That's one perk of their friendship.
"Yea, so, Gerard and I were like holding hands at the cafe today," said Trish. Trish was fixing her hair and getting ready to go up to the high school for her cast call. It was now a quarter to 5 and she had to be up there at 5:30. The school was only a few minutes away.
After Trish and Krystle hung-up on the phone. Trish made herself some dinner and then left for the show. She called her mom telling her that she was leaving.
At the school Trish met up with her team mates and they all started to warm-up and get pumped for the show. Trish decided not to tell her team mates about her "special guests", because she knew that they wouldn't believe her.
Hours went by and the show started. Trish saw Gerard and Mikey. She ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Mikey handed Trish a flower and then shrugged his shoulders. He had never been to an Improv. Show before so, he didn't know if he should get her a flower or not.
"Aww, thanks Mikey, you're soo thoughtful, unlike Gerard," said Trish as she nudged Gerard's shoulder.
"Hey, I paid for it,"said Gerard.
Just then Trish saw Krystle and Pete Wentz. Trish screamed. Pete jumped and then looked at Krystle as if he were to say "Who is that crazy girl screaming?"
Krystle laughed and said "Trish babe! I'd like you to meet some people." Just as Krystle said this she looked around and continued to say "Or at least I thought they were behind me. Hold on a sec. let me call him."
As Krystle called on her phone. Trish just starred at Pete. Pete smiled and introduced himself. She did the same and thanked him for coming to her show.
Gerard came up really close to Trish's ear and yelled "What do you think you're doing, missy??"
Trish just about died of shock. She jumped, turned around, and then said "Uh, talked to Pete Wentz, what do you mean?"
Just then Leah came up to Trish and was taken aback by the sight of Pete, Gerard, Trish, and Krystle.
"Uh, Hi, why?"asked Leah. She was speechless.
Trish's director called for Trish to get in-line for the start of the show. Trish excused herself and told everyone to enjoy themselves.
The show went great. Trish's team won a few rounds, only because Gerard and Pete were her personal cheering section. Trish tryed desperatly not to break character and burst out laughing. There was a time when Trish's team had to play the questions game and one of her question was "Who am I going to meet next? Panic! @ the Disco?"
Krystle broke out into a laughing attack. She occasionally had these; especcially at theatre camp. Trish looked up and guess who she saw? Yes, Panic! @ the Disco themselves. Brendon flashed her a smile and she just about died, but she covered it well.
The show ended and Trish waited until the room cleared so that she could "save" the guys from all of the mob of fans. Trish and Gerard walked outside to Gerard's car. Krystle, Pete, Brendon, and Ryan followed. Leah went with Mikey and the rest of MCR to their cars. They all agreed to go to Big Boy. It was a main thrill in Krystle, Leah and Trish's small town. It was one of the local hang-outs. They all ordered desserts.
"You want some icecream, honey?"Trish asked Gerard. Gerard took a puff of his cigarette, and then opened his mouth. Trish made an airplane noise and fed Gerard a spoonful of icecream. Gerard almost choked because he was trying to swallow and laugh at the same time.
"So, how do you like Krystle's make up?" asked Ryan. "I did it myself," he continued.
Trish nodded. Krystle liked to experiement with her make up. Trish however had a love affair with eyeliner. Gerard took another puff of his cigarette.
"Do you like Trish's make-up?" asked Gerard.
"Yea, it's just eyeliner, but I let him have fun with my eyeliner,"Trish laughed.
"It looks good," said Brendon.
"Where's Leah and Mikey?"asked Trish. They never showed up and Trish was starting to get worried.
"Probably making-out," said Frank.
"That's typical of Mikey," added Ray.
They all laughed.
"Man, Mikey's getting more action and he's younger!" said Gerard in a fake jealous tone. Then he looked at Trish.
"Is that so?" asked Trish.
Trish then, looked up at Gerard, leaned in and then just as they were about to kiss she took a swig of her milk shake.
Brendon laughed and said "Nice one, Trish."
Gerard kicked Brendon in the leg. Brendon jumped.
"That's my girl," said Krystle. "Always breaking hearts,"she continued.
Gerard, took another puff of his cigarette and then put it into the ash tray.
When they finished eating and paid their bills they went outside only to find Mikey and Leah in Frank's car kissing. Krystle, Trish, and Frank's mouths dropped. They were surprised.
"Go Mikey," said Pete.
Trish looked up at Gerard and smiled.
"Can you...."Trish didn't finish her sentence because Gerard kissed her on the mouth.
Trish was speechless. She'd never been kissed like that before. All unexpected and long like that. She had no room for complaint, she enjoyed it. Trish kept on kissing Gerard, to the point that they started to make-out.
"Ohh dear, it must be a brother thing," laughed Ray.
"Dude, that's my car!!" said Frank.
Mikey and Leah stopped kissing and looked outside at everyone starring at them. Or, well almost everyone, Gerard and Trish were still kissing.
"Who's up for movies at Trish's house?" asked Krystle.
Trish and Gerard broke their kiss and Trish said "What? Uhh, yea sure, I don't care." "Actually, can we go to someone else's house, because it's getting late and my mom's got to work tomorrow."
"Yea, we can go to mine and Patrick's place. We'll watch some scary movies and what not," suggested Pete.
Leah got out of Frank's car and ran over to Trish. The two grabbed Krystle and they went to Gerard's car. They were all cooeing over what had just happened. Trish and Leah were blushing like crazy and laughing. Trish called her mom and told her that she was going to a friend's house and then was going to spend the night at Krystle's place. The same with Leah. Gerard and Mikey found the girls and they all got into the cars that they came in. Trish sat up front with Gerard and Mikey and Leah sat in the back seat.
Sign up to rate and review this story