Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > From Friends To Sisters In One Night

Movie Night

by TeamWentz17 1 review

Everyone goes over to Pete and Patrick's house to watch a movie. Everyone falls asleep and wakes up the next morning and goes to breakfast.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 1319 words

0Unrated
Ch. 5

Everyone headed off to Pete's house after they went to Big Boy. Gerard and Trish held hands the entire way home. Mikey and Leah did the same, occasionally they would kiss, but Gerard would slam on the breaks just to be funny. However, Mikey didn't think it was funny. When they finally arrived at Pete's house, Krystle and Trish got out of the cars first and met up with each other, then they were whispering and giggling about the little, shall we say, fiasco at Big Boy.
"I can't believe we're hanging out with Fall Out Boy." "Oh dear, doesn't this remind you of that one story that we wrote?" asked Trish. Krystle laughed and nodded. Leah walked into Pete's house, while holding onto Mikey's hand.
Pete opened the door and let everyone come in. They all came in and made themselves at home on Pete's couch. Pete asked what everyone wanted to watch and in unison, Krystle and Trish said "Rent!"
Brendon laughed and said "No, we had to watch that all the way from Chicago to Detroit, please no!"
"But, pookie it's my favorite movie," said Krystle, innocently. She knew that Brendon couldn't resist her puppy dog face. He sighed and said "Fine, whatever the wife wants."
Trish and Leah laughed and then looked at Mikey and Gerard. Gerard suggested that they watch a horror film.
Trish refused and said "Uh, me and gory, scary movies don't mix, sorry Hun."
They all decided that it was ladies' pick and so they had to watch all 2 hours and 30 minutes of the classic musical 'Rent'. Gerard sighed during the entire film. Trish would awe at romantic parts and the three girls broke out into song during every number. They were teenage girls that loved sappy romance chick-flicks. Who could blame them?
After the movie Trish fell asleep on Gerard, who fell asleep on Brendon who fell asleep on Ryan who was falling off the couch because there was no more room. Krystle and Leah were up with Frank and Pete and they were playing cards.
"Aww isn't that cute?" asked Leah, who pointed to the train of people sleeping on the couch.
Frank, Pete, and Krystle all agreed.
"It's like 2 am, we should turn in. Pete, uh, where are we going to sleep tonight?" asked Krystle.
"Well, I have room in my room for another person, but we can all just sleep down here, if you'd like," said Pete.
Pete got up and Leah followed him to the closet that had a bunch of pillows and blankets. Leah grabbed a pillow and a blanket and then went back into the living room. She snuggled up next to Mikey whom was sleeping like a baby. She shared her blanket with him and fell asleep. Krystle and Frank got some bedding as well and they made themselves comfortable on the floor. Pete went upstairs to his room. Patrick was already asleep, because he had been busy all day and crashed before everyone came over.
The next morning, Krystle was the first to wake up and she nudged Trish to get up. It took Trish a minute to realize where she was, she then saw Krystle and remembered. The two decided to go upstairs to see if Pete and Patrick were up. Trish mentioned how cute, Gerard, Brendon and Ryan all looked sleeping on each other. Krystle laughed, which woke up Leah. Leah gave them a puzzled look and then followed them upstairs to see Pete and Patrick.
Patrick was already up and he was on his computer reading his e-mail. The three girls went into Patrick's room and started to talk to him.
"What are we going to do about breakfast?" Trish wondered.
"We have a diner about two blocks away or there's eggs and stuff in the fridge," replied Patrick.
"I can make eggs!" announced Trish.
"That's about all she can make," laughed Leah.
Krystle agreed and said "I can cook, but a bagel and coffee sounds really good right now."
"Well, do you want to wake sleeping beauty?" asked Patrick.
"You mean, Pete? Yea, I will," said Trish.
Trish did so and as she went down the hallway to she noticed that her hair was a complete mess. So, she quickly threw her hair back into a pony tail and went to wake Pete.
Pete was sound asleep like Patrick said. She climbed into bed with him and she started to rub his head.
"Good Morning, sweetie," said Trish.
Pete immediately awoke, smiled, and said "Well, that's a nice face to wake up to."
Trish blushed and asked "You want some breakfast, doll face?"
Pete nodded. She told him that they were going to the diner down the street.
"Oh, you mean the corner diner? Sounds great!" said Pete.
Pete then got up and put on some jeans, a shirt, and a hoodie and walked out with Trish. By then Gerard, Brendon, Ryan, Frank and Ray were all up. Mikey was asleep and so Leah, snuggled up to him and gave him a kiss. Mikey awoke and said "I'm awake, now." Leah laughed and said "Get dressed, we're going to breakfast."
An hour later, everyone was dressed and ready to go get some breakfast. Trish called her mom and told her that she was ok and that she was getting something to eat. They all decided just to walk, because it was only a few blocks away.
When they got there, they all ordered their food and were talking about what they were going to do that night. Gerard mentioned that they had a show tonight. Trish said that she was dying to get a new pair of shoes from Charlotte Russe, because they were having a huge sale. Krystle mentioned that she had to get some black pants for work. Krystle, worked with Panic! with management and what not. Leah said that she had to get home to baby-sit her brother for a few hours.
"Well, the show is at 7:30, so if you guys want to come, here's a security pass," said Frank.
"Gee, thanks, that's really nice of you," said Trish.
"Well, the guys are going to be at that show, too, so we'll already be there," announced Krystle.
The girls decided to meet up at Trish's house around 5:30 to go to the show together. They wanted to get there early so they could beat the lines and see the guys at their sound check. After they finished their meals, Gerard and Trish went outside. Trish had to get her bag out of his car. Gerard gave Trish a kiss before she left. Trish smiled and gave him a big hug. She didn't want this to end; it was all too magical and somewhat unrealistic.
"I've had a lot of fun. You're such a sweet guy, underneath all of that eye liner," laughed Trish.
"You're ok, too," said Gerard sarcastically.
Trish laughed and gave him another kiss. They held hands as they walked to Brendon's car. Gerard opened the door for her and she got into the car with Leah and Krystle. Mikey and Gerard watched the car drive away. They then went back inside the diner to pay. By then some more fans had heard about them being there. Fans bombarded them and asked them for their autographs. They guys did so and then they left to go home and get ready for sound check.
Brendon dropped the three girls off of at the mall and they immediately went to get Trish's shoes. She ended up getting more than one pair. Trish always loved a sale for shoes. Next they went to get Krystle's pants and then they got some Starbucks. Trish suggested that they get a shirt for the concert, just to be funny. Krystle and Leah agreed and the ventured off to Hot Topic. They bought some shirts and pins for the concert.
Sign up to rate and review this story