Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Trouble in Paradise

Default Chapter

by StripesCO 1 review

A slash fic. Billie and Tre go to a party, only to be attacked by an old lover from Billie's past.

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 911 words

0Unrated


"So is it a done deal?" "I don't know, it's hard to say without payment. Ahem" "You know Mr. Blake it's pay, then reward." "Alright, alright," Ron said in desperation, throwing his hands in the air. Ron ripped out two one hundred dollar bills. He handed it over to the men. "And here is a little extra for (hopefully) a job well done," He said as he gave the men two fifties. "Don't worry Mr. Blake we'll do a great job, and take this guy out." One of the men reassured him. As soon as the men were gone Ron fell to his knees and cried out, "What have I done?!"

"I'm so fucking excited to go!" Tre Cool said as he fitted into his tux. "What's so great about going to a fake Hawaiian party?" Billie Joe asked him. "Good food, being outside, oh and let's not forget being there with my boyfriend." Tre stated as he placed a kiss on Billie's lips. "Okay I'm convinced those are good reasons." Billie replied. "Um.. Billie do you think you can help me with my suit?" Tre asked. "Sure thing babe." Billie said as he smiled and helped Tre with his suit.
Fifteen minutes later a car horn beeped out. "That's Mike and Tiffany," Billie said as he glanced out through the drapes. He then headed towards the bathroom, knocked on the door, then said, "Come on Tre, don't make Mike mad." Tre placed a little bit of black eyeliner under his eyes, then shouted at the mirror, "I'm so BEAUTIFUL!! Okay I'm ready Billie."

The party was great. The food tables were filled with seafood and other dinner foods that seemed to be Hawaiian related. Billie and Tre had been dancing so hard on the dance floor that they had to be kicked off, (only for a little bit). "Don't mind if I go get some drinks?" Tre asked as he skipped to the bar. "Is he good?" A voice asked behind Billie. "Huh?" Billie said as he spun around and was faced to face with Ron. "Well is he?" Ron demanded. "Fuck off Ron. It's over between us. Besides shouldn't you be with Jason?" Billie said angrily. "I should be, but he's over there." Ron said pointing over to the bar where Jason was trying to hit it on with a girl. "Upset that he could do better?" Billie joked at Ron. "Do you mind if we have at least one dance together?" Ron begged Billie. "Fine." Billie said. They enjoyed dancing together... 'Like we used too, long ago.' Ron thought sadly.

"Jason I think you've had too much to drink." Tre said as he guided his drunk friend away from an enraged boyfriend. "I'm drunk not yet. The hell what?" Jason slurred on his words. "Ho-how come you're not dancing with Billie Joe?" he asked Tre. "Hem... I don't know why." He answered. "We'll go on and get 'im." Jason said as he ordered another drink from the bar. Tre jumped from his bar stool and headed over to Billie and Ron. Billie saw Tre coming over and said to Ron, "Tre's coming. It's been fun dancing with you again." "I still have feelings for you Billie." Ron said as he caught Billie's lips with his own. Tre stared at both Ron and Billie in shock silence. Billie moaned a little when Ron's tongue enter his mouth. Billie then noticed Tre standing there and pulled away from Ron. "Tre it's... um..." Billie stammered. "I think I can see excatly what's going on here!" Tre shouted as he ran away from them. "No Tre, it's not like that." Billie said as he ran after Tre. 'I'm sorry Billie and Tre.' Ron thought as he ran after those two.

"Tre would you wait up?" Billie yelled as he finally caught up with his friend. Ron listen to their conversation before piping up, "Tre I can't stop having feelings for the guy I still love." "Still love? Oh please don't do this to me." Tre said as he looked up at Billie's face. "No, would you two just stop it. I decide who I love." Billie said. "Then just DECIDE!!" Tre shouted.

An old black Mustang car drove out from the shadows. It crusied along the street in front of the party. Suddenly the windows went down and two guns were pointed out. A person from the party noticed the guns and shouted, "GUN!" People started to scream as shots were fired off. Billie heard the shots and dropped to the ground as he heard the shots whiz by. He glanced up to see a form crumble to the ground. "TRE!" He tried to shout, but was muffled by people's screams and the shots.

Ten minutes later the rescuse team arrived on the site. 'So many people have been hurt tonight,' thought Mike sadly as he looked around him. Tiffany (his so called girlfriend) had purposely dumped him, and he didn't give a damn where she was. His main purpose was to find Billie and Tre. He walked around a fallen table until he saw Billie hunched over something. "Billie what the hell?" Mike said as he walked over to Billie. "Mike you have to help us, please." Billie said, tears forming in his eyes. "Is he still breathing?" Mike asked as he knelted down at the unconcious form of Tre.

~~~Good? Bad? My First... please be gentle. Good tips are welcome~
Sign up to rate and review this story