Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Trouble in Paradise

Default Chapter 2

by StripesCO 0 reviews

Updated! Tre goes to hospital, will he survive? And what's going on with Billie and Ron? Just a reminder this is a slash fic.

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 557 words

0Unrated
"Is he still breathing?" Mike asked as he started at Tre.

"I think he is," Billie replied as he placed his ear on Tre's chest to hear his heartbeat. It was a little slow, but it was there.
"He's still alive, Mike! You better go and get a pharamedic over here." Billie shouted to Mike.

Mike nodded his head and took off, looking for any officals that might be able to help Tre. He finally found two pharamedics that were placing a white sheet over top of a person.
They glanced at Mike and said, "Need any help, son?"
"Yes, my friend got shot and we need to help him." Mike said.

Mike led the pharamedics back to where Billie was sitting next to Tre. They loaded Tre up onto a strecter, and annouced that one of them could ride in the ambulance.
Mike nodded his head towards Billie, motioning for him to ride with Tre.
"You sure, Mike?"
"Billie, you're Tre's boyfriend. Shouldn't you be with him? Besides I can drive over, so I'll be right behind you."

'I don't know if I am still his boyfriend. After what he saw what happened between me and Ron.' Billie thought sadly.
Billie relunctly climbed into the ambulance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Five blocks down from the whole shotting thing, Ron was talking to the men who had been in the Mustang.
"What the HELL was that?" Ron demanded.
"What? We did our job." One of the men replied stiffly.
"You shot more than you was supposed to! I thought I told you clearly that I only wanted Tre Cool taken care of!" Ron screeched at them.
"Well sorry." The other man replied lamely.
"It's alright. But if I find out Tre Cool survived his shotting. I might be back." Ron said as he headed back to the party.
"And you'll know exactly where to find us." The men spat at him.
"Of course I do." Ron said smirking at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Billie glanced at the clock that was in the waiting room.
"How long has it been?" He asked Mike, while moving his tired, numbed arms.
"About two hours, since they took him into surgery." Mike replied.
'Two hours?! Oh poor Tre.' Billie thought sadly.

Five minutes later a doctor walked in and said that Tre was better, and they could see him now. "Great." They both breath a sense of relief.
The doctor led them to Tre's room. It was a normal hospital room. Two chairs, a bed, and a window.

Tre was on the bed sound asleep. Billie looked at him and thought he looked very fragile at the moment.
Mike looked at Tre and prayed silently that Tre didn't leave the band.
Billie reached forward and tried to rub Tre's face. As soon as Billie's hand touched Tre's face, Tre flinched.
Billie grimaced a little and pulled his hand away from Tre's face.

Mike somewhat noticed this, but didn't care.
The doctor came and said since it was still very late they needed to leave.
Billie and Mike gave Tre one last look before leaving.

As soon as the doctor, Mike, and Billie were gone; Tre opened his eyes, rolled onto his side, looked at the door and said quietly, "You're a little piece of SHIT, BILLIE JOE!"

~~~~~Okay what did you guys think? I honestly think it's good.~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story