Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Trouble in Paradise

Default Chapter 3

by StripesCO 0 reviews

Tre tell's Mike what he saw Billie and Ron doing before the shooting. As always SLASH! This is a very short chapter.

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 299 words

0Unrated
Every time Billie came to visit Tre would pretend to be asleep.
Tre couldn't help it; he hurt more badly then Billie asumed.
Finally Billie didn't come one day, it ended up being Mike who came.

"Tre you're up for once." Mike noticed as he walked into Tre's hospital room. "I know." Tre said dryly.
"How come you'll be awake for me, but not for Billie?" Mike asked.
"Because he hurt me. He hurt me more then the bullets. HE HURT ME MIKE!!" Tre shouted loudly, before bawling into his hospital pillow.

"What do you mean; 'he hurt you'?" Mike asked in bewilderment.
"During the party, I was heading over to Billie and Ron to get the last dance, when I saw Ron kissing Billie! And instead of pushing him away, Billie enjoyed it! It wasn't till they noticed me that they stopped. But he ENJOYED IT!" Tre shouted at Mike, while trailing off.
"Oh... um..." Mike started as he had no idea to comfort Tre.
Tre looked down at the bedsheets and said softly, "I'm sorry I started shouting at you Mike."

Mike didn't say anything. Instead he gather Tre up into his arms as Tre cried against his chest. "Shh, it's alright Tre." Mike tried to calm him down.

A while later Tre had cried himself to sleep, and it had taken quite a while for Mike to get unhooked from Tre. Tre had clung onto Mike and wouldn't let go. However Mike was able to get Tre off him and into his bed. "I won't tell Billie about this Tre." Mike whispered softly before turning off the lights and walking out of the room.

'Man, I had no idea that Billie would do something like that.' Mike thought to himself as he walked towards his car.
Sign up to rate and review this story