Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Trouble in Paradise

Default Chapter 4

by StripesCO 0 reviews

Ron decides to make his move with Billie. And what if Tre found out? Remember is SLASH!

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 542 words

0Unrated
Ron was very disappointed when he found out from Jason that Tre had survived the shooting. Of course he acted like the worried friend in front of Jason, when inside he was curzing himself for not killing Tre when he had the fucking chance.

'Damn you Tre. Why couldn't you just die?' Ron thought bitterly to himself. 'Well who gives a damn about Tre. I'm going to make my move. And prove to Billie that I'm the one he needs, wants.' Ron thought smugly as he already knew that Billie would be heading towards the hospital to see Tre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tre glanced at his hospital room clock. It read five after four. 'Billie must be on his way; again.' Tre thought bitterly to himself.
After telling Mike what happened that night, Tre was even more edgy around Billie.
'I wonder where he is.' Tre thought noticing the time ticking by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes earlier; Billie was rushing from his house to his car.
"Oh shit. I didn't noticed the time, and I have to be there. Tre's leaving the hospital today. And I'm going to be there, even if he won't look or talk to me." Billie said to himself after turning into the hospital parking lot.
Billie got out of his car and headed towards the front doors.

"It's more fun if you go through the back." A voice said from the back alleway.
"What the fu-? Oh Ron, what the hell do you want?" Billie said in desperation from seeing Ron again.
"Billie look at me. You know you want me. Just as much as I want you." Ron said as he took a step towards Billie.
"I don't know what you're saying." Billie said as he looked anywhere as long as he wasn't looking at Ron.
"Then let me show you Mr. Armstrong." Ron replied before wetting his lips with his tongue.
"What are you tal-" Billie began, but was silent by Ron's lips crashing down on his.
Billie at first tried to push away, but ended up melting into Ron's arms.

"I told you, you wanted me." Ron said after they broke apart for air.
"Is that all?" Billie said in a mocking voice.
"No, not really, there is more." Ron said as he hauled Billie up against the wall in the alleyway, kissing with such fury that Billie didn't think he had; their tongues battling against each other for domination.
Billie moaned out loud as Ron's leg went between his legs.

Billie didn't noticed the time as he felt Ron's hands moving under his shirt, then down to his pants.
"Damn you Ron." Billie panted as both his and Ron's shirt were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SEX SCENCE EDITED (NOT SHOWN) ~~~~~~~~~~

As things got heated in the alleyway between Billie and Ron, Tre paced around his room.
Finally he decide to look out the window to see if he could see Billie's car.
What he saw instead, was something that haunted him forever; Billie and Ron making out.

"Billie h-h-how could you do this to me?" Tre asked himself as he backed away from the window into his bathroom.

~~~~~~ Sorry I didn't write the sex scence, but if I did it would be rated R or NC-17. But was it good? ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sign up to rate and review this story