Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Trouble in Paradise

Default chapter 5

by StripesCO 0 reviews

Tre decides to call it quits between him and Billie. Just a reminder this is SLASH!

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 866 words

0Unrated
Two hours later Tre heard his hospital door open up.
He looked up as Billie walked in, a huge grin plastered on his face.
Tre thought anrily to himself, 'Probably had a good time with Ron.'
"Hey Tre how are you today?" Billie said in a too cheering voice.
"I'm fine." Tre said flatly, keeping his head bent down.
"Are you sure?" Billie asked, worried now written all over his face.

"Actually Billie I was wondering if maybe we should take a break?" Tre said nonchalantly.
"What do you mean Tre?" Billie asked his eyes starting to water.
"You know... um... oh what the hell I'll say it. I'm dumping you Billie!" Tre said in a rush, before getting out of his chair and heading towards the bathroom.

Billie stood there motionless; still digesting this 'new' information.
He was in complete shock before the shock turned to something else; anger.
Billie turned around to look at Tre, before jumping him.
"Billie what the hell?" Tre shouted as he was forced onto the ground.
Billie didn't respond at first, only threw a punch at Tre's face.

"I AM NOT A LITTLE TOY TO BE PLAYED WITH TRE! YOU CANNOT DUMP ME!" Billie roared at Tre.
"I THINK I CAN DUMP YOU, BECAUSE I AM! BESIDES YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF, WITH RON!" Tre interjected at the top of his lungs.
"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING THAT'S BETWEEN ME AND RON! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP TRE!" Billie yelled as he kept punching Tre hard in the face.

Mike was heading down the hallway to see Tre.
He hoped Tre was in a better mood than he had been the last two days.
As he neared Tre's room, he heard voices ranging out. It sounded like Billie hitting something.
Mike opened the door and stood there in silence. He couldn't believe what he saw; Billie punching Tre, while Tre was on the ground weeping.

Mike ran towards them, grabbed Billie from behind, and tore him away from Tre.
"WHAT THE HELL MIKE? I HAVE TO FINISH THIS LITTLE FUCKER OFF!" Billie shouted at him.
"Billie calm down!" Mike said sternly as he slapped Billie across his face.
Billie blinked a little before looking around.
Tre was still on the ground; his nose now running red.
"I'm sorry Tre. We'll call it quits. I guess I'll see at Band Practice." Billie said hurriedly as he ran out of the door.

Mike bend down at Tre and was able to pull him up to his feet.
After Tre's nose had stopped bleeding, Mike finally asked him what happened.
"I decide to break up with Billie and he got mad or jealous and attacked me." Tre replied.
"How come you wanted to break up with Billie? I mean the whole Ron and Billie thing was only one night right?" Mike asked.
"Actually it wasn't just one night Mike. This afternoon I saw them making out underneath my window." Tre said as he pointed towards his window.
"And it wasn't kiss making out. They went the whole way!" Tre said sadly.
Mike only stared at Tre in shock silence.
"I'm sorry Tre..." Mike began.
"It's alright, because now I don't have to be with him to get hurt." Tre said triumptly.

~~~~~~~~~~ THE NEXT AFTERNOON ~~~~~~~

Tre was happy, for once. Today he was finally able to leave the hospital.
"You sure seem happy today Tre." Mike noted as they headed towards his car.
"It's just so good to get away from that death hole." Tre said indicating his head towards the hospital.
"So you feel up to going to Band Practice tonight?" Mike asked.
"Um, duh. What do you think? I've been in colorless room, I'm furustrated at the moment; I have to bang something up!" Tre said getting a laugh from Mike.
"Okay, meet at Jason W. house at five thirty." Mike said as he pulled into Tre's driveway.

At five thirty Tre entered the studio.
"Hey Tre! How's it hanging?" Jason W. shouted happily while thumping him on the back.
Tre started to catch up with the Jasons.
The only person who didn't seem to be happy was Ron.
'I wonder why he's not happy? I mean he has Billie now.' Tre thought bitterly as he stared daggers at Ron.
"Alright you little dipshits, lets hurry up and get this done with, and oh Tre you're back." Billie said as he walked into the room, a soda bottle hanging in his hand.
"Yeah..." Tre mumbled as he started to tune his drums.

Mike and Jason W. noticed the tight strain between Tre, Billie, and Ron.
While they had break Mike said to Jason, "We should have a party tonight. You know get the guys back together again."
"Yeah but what's the occasion? And who's coming? And where is going to be held?" Jason asked.
"Okay Mom, it'll be at my house tonight about eight. Some people from the recording studio. And the occasion? Well for Tre. Since he survived his shooting." Mike said in desperation as well as getting a little excited.
"Sounds like fun." Jason agreed.

Sure enough all the band members wanted to go.

"We'll be there at 8." They said.
Sign up to rate and review this story