Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > You Know What They Do Like Us In Prison?

Introduction (a little about myself)

by geek_of_the_week 0 reviews

This is written by my best friend, Mechelle. But I did add some stuff. This is a story about love, life and prison.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 322 words

0Unrated
Hi, my name is Violet Carlton. I have a twin sister that I share a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with. I have a group of friends that are allo vegan/vegetarian and PETA supporters. They are Rose aka Izzy Ritter, Olivia (my twin), Helena and Madison Subdell, Lacey Mosley (Izzy's cousin) and Leeland Mooring (Helena and Madison's cousin).

Well, I work at the Chicago IL Local Jail. I treat people who have cuts, scrapes, broken bones and even if they just have a headache. Well, I love my job. It's funny to see how many people hit on me per day.

Anyway, let me tell you a little bit about my friends, we're CRAZY! Well, except Olivia. But when she's had a few drinks watch out! Well, she's trying to stay sober. It's worked for a whole three weeks. What an accomplishment. She also graduated art school last year.

Helena and Madison are the toughest chicks ever. They will kick your ass anyday. But Madison had a bit of a softer side. The only thing soft about Helena is she loves The Notebook. And that's just about it. But Madison is all "hopeless romantic" or whatever.

Izzy is crazy but cool, she is a director, so she carries her camera with her everywhere and films everything. She's a bit shy on the surface, but to get you know her and whoa! She's also a bit of a hopeless romantic, considering that her last boyfriend cheated on her with his ex-girlfriend. But she's over it now. He works at KFC, so that's how she gets revenge.

Lacey will scream your fucking ear off! But she's really nice and outgoing. She's kind of the opposite of Izzy, strangely. Hm...

Leeland, is a ladies man. He doesn't cheat on them, but he has a new girlfriend every month. His longest relationship was with his socks.

Well, this is my story about love, life and prison. Enjoy!
Sign up to rate and review this story