Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

Prologue

by xxlaurenxx 3 reviews

Meizahn came from a wealthy family. All of the style and elegance in the world was pretty much thrown to her, although she refused to take it, preferring to act the way she did. But soon she find...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-07 - 545 words

1Original
ello lovelys; this is only the beginning to a wonderful story. if you're familiar with some of my other stories you'll know that the more comments i get, the faster the next chapter will be posted. i also wanted to say that this story is dedicated to Meizahn, cause she's just wonderful like that, fersure

----------

My life: a confusing mess of nothingness; meaningless apologizes and dead-end relationships. I was one of those girls who couldn't keep a boyfriend for her life, not necessarily because I wasn't attractive or that I kept doing things wrong, but more because I was just too complex for any boy I had ever met to handle. My mother would never let me forget it either. Not that she should talk. She was the one who pushed my father into cheating on her in the first place with her pushy, clingy ways; but that didn't stop her from preaching at anytime relevant about how I totally took my boyfriend, Shant, for granted and how I should start appreiciating him more or else i'll just get dumped like all the other times.

I was always overly pushed into taking classes to perfect my behavior. Apparently I was a disgrace to her good family name. Although they never seemed to help much with my over-usage of the words: fag, cunt, whore, slut, bitch, fuck and pretty much any other curse you can think of, as well as my love of belching, scratching, and putting my elbows onto the table, she never gave up on signing me up for class after class, thinking that maybe someday they might just pay off. She would do whatever it took to make me excepted by her family.

Pff...like that's ever going to happen

You see, at the turn of the century her great, great grandfather struck oil on their land and made billions by doing so, ever since then her family had been filled with stuck up sons and bitchy daughters; but then there was me. Looking how I did with my long, dark brown, almost black hair, striking deep brown eyes, skinny figure, and different style of clothing from the rest of them, I was the definitely the odd-ball of the family.

So as you can tell, according to my family I was pretty much a mistake. I was expected to be perfection, seeing as I was next in line to inherit the family fortune, and the way that I acted was just not acceptable for that role, I hated it too. I just wanted to be a normal eighteen-year-old girl who could go out and be reckless, do things without peoples approval and just plane have fun without constantly being judged by my family.

I'm just a girl who didn't know what she wanted; a girl who had no idea what to do with her life. I was taking life one-step at a time, not planning for anything, let alone doing anything with my life. I wanted to stay young my entire life, and not take responsibility for anything I did. I'm just a girl who was taught so much by a boy who I learned to tolerate and not soon after learned to care for. I'm just a girl who fell in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story