Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Dont Know What You're Love Is Anymore

A Fake ID And Her Credibility

by xxlaurenxx 5 reviews

Meizahn came from a wealthy family. All of the style and elegance in the world was pretty much thrown to her, although she refused to take it, preferring to act the way she did. But soon she find...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 1515 words

0Unrated
[[UDATE]] ello lovlies; here's the second chapter. Like I said before, the more comments the more faster/longer the chapter will be/will be posted! Mmk so read and comment =]

The annoying vibration of my phone started going off. Fluttering my eyes opened less then gracefully, I slid my hand into my pocket and slid it out, turning off the alarm. I turned over onto my side and saw my boyfriend, Shant, lying next to me, his black bangs all over in his face. In the bed across from us lay Gage and Travis sleeping soundly as well. Court, Wes, Kale and Lex must have all either left of passed out in the main room of the suite.

I leaned forward and let my feet dangle off the edge of the bed, trying to soak in the light pouring through the sheer drapes that covered the large windows, which took up a good amount of the south wall.

Today was in fact the day of my eighteenth birthday, and last night was probably the best of my life. Me and all my friends went out to celebrate; and seeing as I was the last one to turn the big 1-8 we all rented out the biggest suite we could get at Creaser's Palace and spent the entire night doing what Vegas was famous for, gambling. Aside from that we did our ritualistic tradition of buying our first fake Ids. Needless to say I had the worst hang over of my life this morning. After the gambling we tipped the hotel staff, all got drunk off of our asses, spending hours laughing and acting dumb in the pool after hours.

But as I was saying, I had just woken up. I took my phone out again and looked at the time; 11:58.

shit

I quickly realized that I had a party to go to, and it was mandatory that I be there on time, seeing as it was in fact my own party. I quickly turned and began to rub Shant's arm softly. His eyes slowly opened as he looked up at me, his lips curling into a smile. "Happy eighteenth gorgeous", he smiled as he leaned in and kissed me.

God he was such a kiss ass. I quickly pecked him on the lips and leaned out as a smile wore onto my lips as well. "I'm so sorry, but I really have to go. That party thing is today and I have to be there. I'm already late."

He nodded as though he understood. "Go do what you have to do", he said, seemingly disappointed as I got out of bed and slid my pants on over my swimsuit bottoms.

After buttoning my jeans I turned back over towards him, leaving on last kiss. "Everything's pre-paid, so you can order as much food as I have money left. And then just make sure that you're out of here by five tonight, okay?" I hated the way my tone sounded at that particular moment, it seemed as though I was talking to a child.

He smiled, as if amused and nodded. I returned the smile and began walking out when I felt my arm being grabbed, and pulled back by Shant. I giggled softly as he pulled me on top of him. Wrapping his arms around my back, he kissed me softly, then parting our lips began to speak, "I love you."

My eyes still closed, trying not to think about where I should have been, I parted my lips to answer him, "I love you more", I smiled as I pecked him once more before wiggling free of his grip and making my way out of the bedroom.

I walked out into the main room, and had to cover my mouth from laughing. Court, Wes, Kale and Lex were all scattered around the room. Court looked pretty normal laying on the couch, looking as if she was fighting over the covers with Kale who lay next to her. Lex was lying on the ground with a bottle of whisky clutched tightly in her arms. And then there was Wes who had fallen asleep on top of the pool table in his boxers, the lampshade on top of his head.

I quickly opened the door, trying not to make it creek, as I slipped out into the hallway where I broke out into laughter. A few moments later after composing myself, I walked towards the elevators. I approached them, pressing the down button and waited until the doors opened, revealing that it was rather crowded.

I wish I could have just waited for it to close and catch the next one, seeing as it was filled with overweight tourists in ugly leisure suits and over dressed business men, but I was very aware that I absolutely had to be at my party, no excuses, and I was already going to need a rock solid excuse for being out last night, so I squeezed myself in and began counting the moments until I was out.

A good minute later once we reached the main floor I quickly ran out and began speed walking towards the doors when I unexpectedly collided with another guy, both of us tumbling to the ground as well as everything we were carrying. I quickly looked up to see that he looked rather familiar, but not paying any attention began picking thing up.

"I'm really sorry", he said apologetically as we both began standing up. "I should have been watching where I was going." I nodded, noticing his extremely beautiful eyes and smile. He also seemed around the same age.

hmmm...I wonder if he's single

No, Bad Meizahn! You already have a wonderful boyfriend. "Uhhh...", I stuttered as I stood up, snapping out of my thoughts. "Yeah... I mean no...!" I put my hand on my forehead, completely embarrassed. Letting out a deep breath I attempted to continue. "I'm Meizahn", I said as I extended an arm.

He smiled as he shook my hand lightly, "Ryan", he replied. "Are you staying here?"

"I was, just for last night." I took a slight pause, noticing that his expression changed to somewhat disappointed, as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and glanced at the time. "I'm sorry; I have this thing I have to be at. I'm already really late", I said as I looked down and noticed that our hands were still connected. I released my grip and separated our hands.

He again released a breathtaking smile and nodded understandingly. "Oh, okay. I'll let you go then." I smiled back as I turned as began to walk towards the door. "Nice to meet you." I herd him say.

I turned back and looked at him, standing there waiting for a reply. "Yeah, nice to meet you."

---------

After exiting the cab, I walked around to the back, staying out of the sight of the workers who were setting up the tables and carefully entered the house and ran upstairs, checking to see if my mother was even awake. As I cracked the door opened I saw her sitting on her bed. Suddenly her eyes darted over in my direction before I got a chance to move. "Meizahn, you get yourself in here this instant!" I didn't even try to run, and opened the door, walking towards her, and sat down beside her. She rubbed her temples, obviously irritated with me. "Do you have any idea how much stress you put on me?"

"Look mom", I said quickly. "I was just with my friends last night celebrating", I said, trying not to mention the part about the fake id's, gambling, and renting the suite. "It's no big deal."

"It is a big deal when I don't know about it and when you refuse to show up on time!" she said angrily.

"I'm sorry that I wanted to fucking go out and have a good time with my friends! I'm eighteen fucking years old you know!" I screamed as I stormed towards the door. "You know, maybe next time I wont even bother coming home!"

She let out a loud sigh as she approached me in an angry rage. She rose her hand, pointing it out the door, "Get your ass to the kitchen to get your makeup done, or you wont have a home to come to."

I stormed out realizing that she was actually serious and began making my way towards the kitchen. I walked down the large, marble staircase the swerved around the entryway and walked into the kitchen where I found five stylists. I knew this was a big deal, but I didn't think it was this big of a deal. I mean my mother had never gone to the trouble to hire more then one stylist before.

As I approached them awkwardly, as one of the male stylists smiled and hugged me slightly, kissing me on each cheek. "Finally!" he squealed in a gay-ish tone. "Darling when we get finished with you, you'll look fabulous!"

I rolled my eyes, "fabulous..."


Sign up to rate and review this story