Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Part Zero

by lizards_love 1 review

For those of you that know the tribe, this is my own version.

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 359 words

-1Boring
Part zero
I loved you and you left me,
You left me for him,
And so I retreat to paradise
To fly free from the pain

Moonlight: Ram, this isn't paradise, you can't fly! Ram stood atop the mall, on the edge of the roof, preparing to jump. Ram (with a laugh): Paradise? It was never paradise. I've always been able to fly. Care to join me? Moonlight: Are you crazy? You'll kill us both! Ram: Calm down, all you have to do is take my hand and open your mind. He holds out a hand to her. Moonlight: No! This is crazy, come down from there! Ram: You won't come then? Oh well. Later.
He turns, spreads his arms, and prepares to jump. Moonlight: Ram, STOP! He turns and looks at her. Ram: You've decided to come, then? Moonlight: just hold on, ram. I'll go get Jay and Ved. They can help! She turns to go back inside. Ram: No! They'll never understand. They've closed their minds! He jumps down from the border ledge and grabs her arms from behind. Ram: You can understand, cant you? The others, they could never understand, but you...You're different.
He turns her around to face him, still holding her wrists. Ram: You believe me, don't you? He was pleading with her. She didn't know what to say. Moonlight: I...Uh... She tried to look away, but his mournful expression held her. Moonlight (with a sigh): Of course I believe you. Ram: Then come on. He started pulling her towards the edge. Moonlight: Ram, no! But she didn't struggle. She couldn't. Ram: You DO Understand. You'll love it! Moonlight: Ram, this is crazy. He continued pulling her. She finally came to her senses.
Moonlight: Ram, please. STOP! She began struggling, but it was too late. They were already at the edge. Ram: Get ready! Moonlight: NO! He jumped off, pulling moonlight with him. They fell hand in hand, him laughing, her screaming. Halfway down, Ram realized he wasn't flying. He looked over at Moonlight. She was silent. She was crying. He looked at the ground, growing nearer and nearer. Then they hit.
Sign up to rate and review this story