Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Chapter 1 - Five Years Later

by lizards_love 0 reviews

Things come together

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 530 words

-1Boring
Part 1 Five years later

God Damn it! Siva, cant you do anything right? I mean, I give you a project, and you screw it up. Siva just stood there. She couldn't say anything. If she did, she would be severely punished. So she just took it. Siva: Sorry Ram, I didn't mean- Ram cut her off. Ram: I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to. You never mean to do anything. Your so stupid sometimes, I just. I just. Ram sighed. Ram: Get out of my site. Siva looked at the floor. Black Tile. It has to be tile. His wheelchair wouldn't be able to move otherwise. Ram: Siva. Siva: Yes Ram. She turned and slowly exited the room. Ram: Send in Pure. Techno1: Yes sure. Rams thoughts: Ah, Pure. My favorite techno.
Pure is blond, with red and black feathers in her hair. She has brown eyes, and is about three inches shorter than Ram, standing. She has black eye makeup similar to Ram's, only on each corner of her eyes the black goes in a thin line, and meets at the bottom of her cheek. In each ring of black, there is a red teardrop in the center.
Pure: Hello sir. Ram motions for her to sit in the chair next to him. Ram: How many times do I have to tell you to call me Ram? Pure: Yes Ram. She takes a seat. Ram: We are friends, correct? Pure nods. Ram: Then you may speak to me in such a nature. Pure: Ok. Ram put his hand on her knee. She looked into his eyes, and saw something different. Instead of the usual cold, hard arrogance, she saw soft, loving, caring eyes. But there was something else there as well.
Deep in his eyes, she saw a hint of possessiveness, and lust. Ram: It's time I sent you on some field work, Pure (Finally breaking away from his gaze): Huh...What? Uh, sure. Ram (Smiling): Yes, field work. I want you to go befriend the mallrats. Pure (Jumping out of her seat): THE MALLRATS! Why can't I just stay here and help you? Ram (With a bigger more arrogant smile): But you will be helping me. She sat back down. Ram: Here is a little note from me to you. Pure starts to open it. Ram: NO!!!!! You wait until I say. Here is your assignment of who you are supposed to get "Close" to. This assignment will take 6 months of your time. I'll make it up to you, but for now, you need to make yourself look completely lost. Just something believable, ok? She looked over the assignment.
Pure: Him? I have to get closed to HIM? Ram: It's only temporary, and you don't have to sleep with him. Just convince him that you like him. Then you will get further instructions, ok? Pure: Ok. She stood to go. Ram: Pure. She turns. Ram: You are helping me. She blushes and walks away. Ram (Watching her go): More than you'll ever know.

In the darkness it waits
For your solemn return
It wants you to know that it loves you
And hopes you feel the same
Sign up to rate and review this story