Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Part 2

by lizards_love 0 reviews

Yeah.....i dunno...

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 566 words

0Unrated
Part 2


Jay: Hey you guys, come look at this. Jack, Amber, Ellie, and Trudy ran over. Amber: Jay what is- Oh My GOD! Jack: Who is it? Trudy: Well, let's not all just stand here, let's go help her. Amber: Trudy, we should go prepare a place for her. Let Jay and Jack take care of this. Trudy: But Amber- Amber: Trudy lets go! Trudy: Ok..... Jack: Let's go then. Jack and Jay went and picked up the strange new girl, while Trudy and Amber went and got blankets. Jay: She's pretty banged up. Jack: Pretty is right, though. Jay (Grinning): You can say that again. They carried her into their meeting area, where Trudy and Amber had laid some blankets and cushioning. Pure: What? Where am I? Trudy: Shhhh. Just stay down. You'll be fine, it's alright. Jay: Hey, I know this girl! She came into the technos just before I left. Jack: Looks like Ram really got to her. Amber: She's lucky to be alive. Trudy: Do you want some water? Pure nodded and groaned. Salene: Hey Amber, I- Who's this? Jay: Looks like an escaped techno. I think her name was something like....Prue, Pry...uhhh... Pure: My names Pure. Pure sat up. Ellie: Jack, can I speak to you in the hallway for a minute? Jack: Ya, sure. Pure (holding her head): Where am I? Trudy (handing her her water): You're at the mall. Pure: Then you must be the mall rats. I've been trying to find you. Jack: Find us? Why? Pure: I've come to warn you. Rams about to attack. Jay: What! Amber: Surly he's not THAT Stupid! Jack: And how exactly is he to come about this? Pure: He's going to just take all his technos and charge in here. Trudy (Grabbing Jays arm): Oh Jay! What are we going to do? Jack walked back in. Jay: I guess all we can do is prepare. Amber: I'll go inform the others of our guest and her news. Jay: I'll come help you. Trudy: Lets not tell Mouse, Sammy, or Gel. Jay: Ya, lets leave the kids out of it. Salene: I've got to find May. She's run off again. Salene left. Jack: So..... Pure: So what? Jack: Is that the reason you're so banged up? Pure: What do you mean? Jack: Uh, well, I was asking if the reason you are so bruised, is because you were trying to warn us and ram found out? She looked down. Jack: I see. Are you going to be staying here for awhile? Pure: I guess, why? Jack: Just trying to make conversation.
Pure: Oh. Will I be sleeping here then? Jack: Well, actually, Ellie and I, well, I was wondering if you'd like to bunk with us. Pure: Uh, I guess. Jack: Well, it's settled then. Think you can walk? Pure (Attempting to stand): I can try. Jack: Here, let me help. He leans over to help, and slips on a pillow, landing on his back. Pure (Bending over to help him up): oops, here. She grabbed his hand, but slips on a blanket, landing on top of him. Jack (looking up at her.): Hi....Pure (Smiling down at him): Is Ellie here? Jack: No. She- Pure (putting her finger to his lips): Good.
Watching very closely,
Protecting every inch,
It watches from the darkness,
Far from reach and view, longing
Sign up to rate and review this story