Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Meanwhile

by lizards_love 0 reviews

Back at Rams Palace

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 265 words

0Unrated
Meanwhile

Java: Where's your precious pet? Ram: What? Java (sneering): You know who I mean. Pure. Ram: Pure is on a mission. She will be reporting soon. Java (with a laugh): I'm sure. Little Miss Pure, little Miss Pure. I haven't seen anything more contaminated in my life! She's such a slut! Ram: Shut up. Java: Stop defending her, you know it's true. Ram: I said, shut up! Now! Java (grabbing the top of his wheelchair.): One of these days, Ram, you're going to see her for what she really is. Ram: I'm warning you! Java: And when that day comes, Ram: JAVA..... Java: I'm going to be there, Ram: Last warning. Java: AND YOU KNOW WHAT! I'M GOING TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF! Ram: I warned you. He pointed his laser at her and zapped her. Siva: NOOOOO! She ran to her sister's side. Ram: Relax, Siva. It was set on stun. Guards! Techno2: Yes sir? Ram: Take Java and place her in the cage room. Just until she learns when to shut her mouth. Techno2: Yes sir. He Dragged Java out of the room. Siva: That was uncalled for. Ram reset his laser and pointed it at Siva. Ram: Really Siva. You'd better watch your mouth, because I have no patience for disobedience today. And I can assure you. This time, it isn't set on stun.
Purest light, shining through the dark
Your vivid beauty makes it shy away
What more can it say, it's plain in the open
It hopes you will return and shine your beauty
On it one last time...
Sign up to rate and review this story