Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Part 3

by lizards_love 0 reviews

The proposition

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 466 words

0Unrated
Part 3 - 2 months later

Jack walked into the room rubbing his now red face. Pure took one look and laughed. Pure: What happened to you? Jack: I just dumped Ellie. Pure: And?... Jack: She, uh, well...slapped me. This made pure laugh harder. Jack: Hey, shut up! Pure: Fine, but it is funny. She turned to the mirror to finish applying makeup. Jack (Watching her closely): Have you ever, you know, thought of covering up that techno tattoo? She stopped drawing the tiny red teardrops, and gave him a serious look. Pure (turning back to the mirror): Before the virus, tattoos were supposed to represent both good and bad times of your life. This one represents a bad time, and it would mean a lot to me to be able to show it. Jack: Oh. Ok. Pure attached the red feather to her hair, then the black one. She had on a black halter top that only went to her ribs. She pulled on a red long sleeved, v-neck shirt that ties up the front like a corset. It also only went to her rib cage, and was loosely tied. She put on a black trench coat and smoothed her hair. Jack: Where are you going? Pure: Out. Jack (standing): Out where? Pure: Just, out. She walked over and kissed him on the cheek. Pure: See you later! Jack: Pure... Pure paused. Jack: I love you... She walked out of their room.
5 Minutes Later
It was a chilly, full mooned night. No clouds in the sky. Pure (Whispering): Nice try Jack. She bolted around the corner. Jack: Damn it! She heard footsteps away, then nothing. She had lost him. Pure continued on her way to Rams Palace.
Rams Palace
Ram: Ah, Pure. I've been expecting you. Nice cloths, though I preferred you in that skin tight cat suit. Pure: I did what you wanted, I attracted him. Now what? Ram (smiling): Now what? Now we kill him. Pure: What? That's it? Why couldn't I just do that from the beginning? Ram: Because, we need to be creative. We bring him down, then the rest of them are easy. He's the key. Pure (Shrugging): Ok, I can do that. Ram: Good. I expect to see his blood on your hands. Pure: What? Just zap him? And I thought we were going to be creative. Ram: Oh, I almost forgot! He wheeled over to his desk, opened a drawer and pulled out a gun. He rolled over and handed it to her, holding her other hand in his. Ram (looking intently at pure): I want to watch. Kill him. For me.
Watching you, it's so close now
So close to you, so attracted
Not even death could pull it apart from you
Though purity may be tainted with blood,
Sign up to rate and review this story