Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Part 4

by lizards_love 0 reviews

It unravels

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 214 words

0Unrated
Part 4

When Pure walked through the mall door, Jack was waiting for her. Jack: Where were you? Pure: Is it any of your business? Jack: I believe that it is! Pure: Well, I believe that it's not! She pulls a gun out of her pocket. Jack (Putting up his hands): Pure! Pure, what are you doing? Pure (Stepping closer): We're through Jack. Jack: WH-what?!? Pure (taking another step, she waves the gun around): I said, we're through! Over! Finished! Jack (motioning to the gun): What are you going to do with that? She walked past him and into the kitchen. Pure: I've got someone to kill. She walked into Jay's room, gun behind her back. Pure: Hello Jay. Jay: Pure, (motions to empty space next to him in bed) care to join me? Pure: You know, I would, but the thing is, I hate you. She points the gun at his head. Jay: What? Pure, what are you...He never finished his sentence. She shot him square in the forehead. His blood made little droplets of red in her bright blond hair. CLAP, CLAP, CLAP She turns, startled. Ram: Our attack will soon follow. Jack: So this is who you left me for.
It still shines brighter then ever
And the darkness comes forth
Sign up to rate and review this story