Categories > TV > Tribe > The Tribe: From The Shadows, My Hearts Emerges

Part 5

by lizards_love 0 reviews

Deaths

Category: Tribe - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 302 words

0Unrated
Part 5

Pure: Jack, what are you still doing here? Ram: What is he talking about? Jack (sneering): As if you don't know! Ram (smiling): Sorry, I don't. Jack (at the top of his lungs): YOU TOOK HER FROM ME! (Through clenched teeth): Everything was fine, until you can along. We had everything. For four years, we had everything. We had each other. However she failed to mention to me that she was still, in fact, a techno. Now that was THAT was the real shocker! Ram: What is he talking about? Four years of what? Jack: You mean he doesn't know? He seriously doesn't fucking know? How many people are you double crossing here? Pure: It's not how it sounds. Ok, Jack. Just put the gun down... Jack: NO! I WONT PUT THE GUN DOWN! I WONT PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN! TELL ME...Tell me what is going on. Pure (sighed and pointed at Jay): He was just an assignment. He's nothing. And He (points at ram)....I wasn't cheating on you. I wasn't even with him. Yet. I just couldn't tell you. Jack: So he is the reason you left me. I knew it. I loved you. Jacks mind: Now he has to die. He raised the gun. Pure (sobbing): No! Please, don't do this jack. Don't do this! I'll stay! Don't kill him! I'll stay! Jack: It's too late for that now. Too late. He pulled the trigger once, twice, three times in the chest. Pure jumped on Jack to stop him, and they fell to the wall. CRACK She would never forget that sound. His neck broke on the impact. She jumped of jack and ran to Ram. He was choking on his own blood.
The evil demon filled with hate
But something else lies there as well
Sign up to rate and review this story