Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What Happened To The Guys!!

The Night

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Katrina was trying to figure out why all of the guy from freshmen year to the time we graduate college were not in school. But, one night will change it all. She has never had a boyfriend and if sh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 682 words

0Unrated
I am going to let you in on my life. Well, I have life really really great. I have money (from my family), I am going to the best college in state, and I have the best friends you could every have. But, there are some bad points in my life. I have never had a boyfriend. When I got to high school there were no guys what so ever. I know that sounds weird. But, it was like if all the guys in town from 9th grade to the year you graduate college were not in school. No one made a deal about it because I guess it was something everyone knew. But, when we went out at night it seemed like all of the guys were out, I never knew any girl who had a boyfriend, which I did not see the next day. Weird, I know. I will tell you about this one time, I found this out.

One night a friend came up to me, her name was Lacy Hoffman, she was hanging on a guys arm. She told me that he was her boyfriend and she would see me later. I wanted to talk to her the next day at school, and no one knew where she was. I called her parents later that day and they told me that she would not be going to our school anymore. She was going somewhere else.

There were many other times like this. But, I have just heard about them, I did not know most of the girls this happened too. But, I found out what was really happening my freshman year of college. Right now I am in my dorm room at the best college in state. It was kind of an unspoken rule that you stay in state and go to this college. I mean every girl I ever when to school did not go out of state or to another college then this one. I also found out why my freshman year here. I really like going to school here. There was one day where this would all changes. I would not know who this would effect my life in the really world. But, I guess if this has been going on forever then the parents have the whole town wired. But, you are probably wondering what in the world I am talking about. Well, I am talking about vampires. To tell you why they have a part in this story, I will have to tell you my adventures with them and find out why this is happening.

The day was October 31, 2006; my friends and I were dressing up for Halloween, we decided that we were going to be vampires, sluty ones at that. We were all wearing black mini skirts, red top. My top was a tube top, it had these things, I pit them on my elbow and it was like a sleeve, but not really. Vanessa's top was a very tight rubber tub top. Lei's top was a halter top, that was an A cut. (A/N: the waist on an A cut shirt is under your boob.) April's top was a halter top, but very form fitting. My friends told me everyday I looked like Snow White, and tonight if I was a vampire I would the vampire version of Snow White. (This is because I had pure black hair, very pale skin, and naturally red lips.) I never listened to them, but tonight I had to agree.) We all had fake fangs, and we wore our make-up very dark. It was not like we were going trick-or-treating, we were going down town to a street party. Every year on this day, all the high school students and college students go down town and party till and hour before the sun rises. We never knew why it ended there, but it seemed like every year fewer and fewer girls were going home on this night. This was night me and my friends would not be going home.

I hope you liked it.
Sign up to rate and review this story