Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What Happened To The Guys!!

Halloween and Guys

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Katrina was trying to figure out why all of the guy from freshmen year to the time we graduate college were not in school. But, one night will change it all. She has never had a boyfriend and if sh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 744 words

1Exciting
My friends and I were walking over to the many bar area, they had everything from soda to any alcoholic drinks. We had dancing and laughing so much we needed something to drink. None of us could drink yet, so we all got some water. We knew with the candy around the street, they did not need to add more sugar. We had just sat down when I noticed a group of 4 guys coming over to us. Because I had never seen any guy or a group of guys for that fact come near me or my friends, I was speechless. My friends noticed this and looked up and were also speechless. The 4 guy were now right in front of us. They were all wearing derby hats.

"Hey, my name is Pete. What your name?" the one who had somewhat long black hair. His eyes were outlined in black eyeliner. He was wearing an all black suit, wearing white gloves, and had a single white rose and his derby hat was black. It toke me a couple of seconds to notice he was talking to me.

"Oh, sorry my name is Katrina. Nice to meet you Pete." I said in reply as I shock his hand. I know that was a little old fashion but it was something you do in my town. "And you are these guys." For some reason I did not notice when all the guys and some girls I did not know, looked in awe at me and my friends. But, I would soon now later that night.

"Well, this is Brendon," he pointed to a guy who looked like Pete but more skinner and with brown hair. He was wearing almost the same as Pete, but no white gloves, but he had a single red rose and his hat was white as were the other two guys. Brendon shock Lei's hand and kissed the top of it. She blushed, smiled, and mumbled a hi. "This is William," Pete pointed to a guy with long brown hair, almost same build as Pete, but he was taller. William was dressed like Brendon, but had a pink rose. He shock Vanessa's hand and looked her in the eye. She would have melted, if no one else was around. "And this is Patrick" Pete pointed to a guy who was shorter and not so fit, but still hot in his own cute way. He also was dressed like Brendon and William, but with a yellow rose. He shock April's hand and kissed her on the cheek. I mean he was close to her, I could tell that she didn't mind.

"Well, it is nice to meet you all. And if my friends were not all melting because of your charm they would say the same." we all laughed.

"So what are 4 lovely ladies doing all dressed up for a night of partying doing sitting down and all alone?" Brendon asked us.
"well..... um" we all stammered.

"We were just sitting down, we need some water and we were kind of tired. What are 4 guy doing over here with us, and not out partying." I asked them.

"Well, we were looking for 4 girls to have fun with, and when I saw you 4. I was like we found some girls to party with. So do you want to go have some fun." My friends and I nodded and grabbed the hand of the guy who held it out for us. They led us in the middle of the street. The whole way there, I could feel daggers being thrown at us from girls, and guys were smiling in a cocky way. We party all night. When the time came to go home, some where in my mind it was telling me to go home, but my mind was clouded, and I could not move unless Pete held my hand and led me somewhere. I tried to ask, but every time I opened my mouth his finger was over my mouth in a way to hush me. I looked at all of my friend and I could tell that they were going through the way thing in there minds. After a couple of minutes walking we made it to this house. We were lead inside and down so stair which looked like they lead to the basement. I was trying to figure out where we were and why we were here. I would find out soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story