Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What Happened To The Guys!!

Being a Vampire

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

Katrina was trying to figure out why all of the guy from freshmen year to the time we graduate college were not in school. But, one night will change it all. She has never had a boyfriend and if sh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-11 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 934 words

1Exciting
My eyes were still adjusting to the darkness, when Pete pulled me into a room. Even though I could not see if anyone was in the room, I could tell that no one was in there. I started to get freaked out, I did not know where I was, I was in a room alone with a guy I just met, and I could not get my self to leave. I was thinking about my friend, and did not notice when he led me to a bed and we both sat down. I snapped back to the present, when I felt him brush my hair away from the left side of my neck. I tried to get up, even though I had no idea what he was doing, I still had a very bad feeling. He tilted my head to the right and started to kiss my neck. I tried to keep my mind from going blank. And to stay at attention but his kisses on my neck made me feel as if I was swimming in a sea of tranquility. Before I knew it he lifted his head, let his fangs slide down and he bit into my neck. I snapped back, I felt the unbearable pain where he bit me, I could hear me scream, but I could not tell I was. After about 1 minute of this pain, I felt me fall back in to the sea of tranquility, and then everything went black.

Next thing I knew was, I was lying on the floor, my whole body hurt so much. My vision was blurred, and it toke a couple of minutes for my vision to come back. I sat up the best I could do with out making my whole body hurt. I finally made it to the point where I was standing, I looked around and it was all dark. For a little bit I though I was still in my mind, all black and quite. But, then I heard it, a sound. I heard someone talking. Well, maybe not just one, because at that moment I heard someone yelling. I tried to find the door, but instead of finding the door I tripped over something and fell down hard.

"Shit, that fucking hurt." I yelled, I usually curse when I hurt myself. But the next thing I knew, the door opened and there was a dim light and someone came in. Because there was not enough light to see who it was.

"Oh I see you are finally up." I did not know who it was. It was not one of the guys I met last night. As if reading my mind, "My name is Ryan, Pete will be right back, he is checking on your friends." And with that he left. I sat there thinking to myself. After what felt like forever, the door opened again and a group was standing there. I again could not see their faces, but I could tell that they were my friends. The way I could tell was the way they were dressed. April, Lei, and Vanessa came over to me, and sat down. Then Pete walked into the room, and looked kind of pissed at us. I had no idea why he was like that.

"Well my pretties, I bet you are wondering why your whole body, well that is because.....how do I put this. Well, you are now the highest women vampires in this town. You are in for a long week." And with that he walked out of the room and shut the door. My friends and I were still stunned at what Pete just said. After a couple minutes of no one taking, I started to hurt all over, I hurt so much that I started to scream, and I was shacking. Lei got up and started to bang on the door.

"Help, we need help. Please someone, she is shacking." She banged on the door till Pete came and picked me up and carried me to the bed and chained me to the bed. He whispered into my ear that this is the only way to help me. I did not understand, why he did this, put it did some what help with the shacking part of it. Pete also gagged me so no one would hear my screams. I wished I could just die, but I guess that what was happening to me. I then heard two more screams, I really could not see who it was but I knew it was my friends going through the same thing I was going through. Lei and Vanessa were shacking on the floor in pain, when Brendon and William picked them up to do the same thing that Pete did to me. April was the only one who was not going though the pain as we were, so I thought she was not bit. But then no even a minute later she screamed and fell to the floor next to me and Patrick can into the room and toke her out. I hated being in pain and in the dark. But, Pete was there just looking at me with a cocky smile.

It felt like hours till the pain went away, but the shacking went down and I stop screaming after awhile. Pete came back in and unhooked me, he told me to not take out my gag because it was part of the process of becoming a vampire and be coming a part of the gang, which he told me they called them selves the Dandies.
Sign up to rate and review this story