Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > What Happened To The Guys!!

Just SCREAM

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Katrina was trying to figure out why all of the guy from freshmen year to the time we graduate college were not in school. But, one night will change it all. She has never had a boyfriend and if sh...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 1011 words

1Exciting
After I sat on the bed for a little bit, trying to clam myself down, and thinking about anything and everything. I thought of what my family would say or what would I do about my schooling. After what felt like forever Pete came back in and told me to follow him. We both left the room; I had not left since I got there on Halloween. On the way William, Brendon, and Patrick walk out with Vanessa, Lei, and April. We all fell in line, as if walking down the isle to get an award or get married. All of us girls looked tired, weak, and beaten. We came to a set of door, they were big and looked important. Pete had stopped us and told us girls to just stand here and wait for someone to tell us to come in. I did not have a clue of what was going on, but it did not feel right. Pete and the guys walked through the door and before Pete closed them he told us that we could take the gags out but to keep them with us. So once the doors were closed I toke the gag out and wet my lips. I toke a couple of deep breaths. It felt like I could not talk.

"What the hell happened?" I asked my friends as they too toke their gags out. They all shock their heads. "My whole body hurts and I feel like I should try to run, but physically I can't and mentally I am battling myself."

" I know what you mean, I feel like I should be here, and my family will not worry about me, but then again I feel scared and just want to go back home." April said.

"Yea, me too. The guys some what scare me. What's with the gags anyway. I don't understand it. But, then again I feel so safe and protected." Vanessa said.

"I agree with all of you, Brendon is so nice and tried to comfort me, but then I felt like I did not want him to touch me at all." Lei said and the rest shock their heads but I didn't.

"He just left me chained to the bed and let me take care of myself. I cried myself to sleep most of the time. I don't under stand what he meant when he told us that we were the most powerful women vampires. I don't get it." I told them, but before they could say anything back Pete came back out to us and gave us all a white dress, he told us to put them on, so we did.

He told us that it was time to go on with the ceremony but that I would be the last one to come in. The other three, were to go in there now with him and then I would come in at a later time. I just stood there watching my friends walk through the door into a room I had no idea what was in it, what they were doing in there, or why we were going in there. After a couple minutes just standing their singing a song that I learned in choir my senior year. But I stopped when I heard three scream that went one for what felt to go on for ever and then they stopped and I heard clapping. Why were they clapping if someone just screamed? I did not understand.

But, I guess my questions were about to be answered because the door opened and I saw a whole room or people, some I knew and some I have never seen before. Pete motioned for me to walk forward. As I walked to him, I noticed my mom and dad were in the room, and they looked happy for some reason. I saw the guy Ryan sitting with my Lacy who I had not seen for years. I wanted to run to her but she just smiled and nodded towards Pete. I looked at him, and next to him were my friends with the guys, their white dresses are not some what covered in blood, and they looked happy and tired at the same time. When I got to Pete, he turned me around and made my face everyone. I felt like I was getting ready to sing to everyone.

"Everyone, this is her. My soon to be queen." Pete said. What did he just say, QUEEN! What?! "Her name is Katrina, in a few minutes we will become the most powerful couple in the land. With her and the other 3 couples, we can beat the ones trying to beat us, and keep our population growing." Again, WHAT?! I do not get what he is trying to get at. But, he spun me around and toke a knife out. Wait, a knife is not good. Run Katrina Run! But, I could not run. He held up the knife said a couple words, and brought it out, I thought he was going to kill me again. But he brought it to his wrist and cut it. "Ok, Katrina I need you to drink this, when I tell you to stop, stop. This will not hurt you right away, but trust me it will be worth it." He brought his wrist to my mouth, at first I did not want to drink that. But, once it touched my lips I could not stop myself. It felt hot and tasted sweet as in ran down my throat and my face. I heard him say stop and did what he told me to. I pulled away and just stood there looking at him. I fell to the ground and I felt a wave a pain flow over me, I tried to fight it, but a voice in my head told me not to. So, I just let my mouth open and a scream come out.

A/N: sorry this took so long.....I have been busy!! I hope you like it! Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story