Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Aphrodite's Descendant

Photo Day

by xXxEmmYxXx 7 reviews

There's a new girl in town and her auror is not only fitting in but also stealing the hearts of every boy teen, well almost every boy teen. Archie and Jay seem to be able to resist her godlike char...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 875 words

2Exciting
It was a beautiful summer's morning and the titans were on their way to school. Well, at least they would be if Neil didn't have to bring half the bathroom. It was school photo day and Neil had decided to try and look extra good. When they pulled up Neil ran inside faster than anyone thought he could, straight to the bathroom of course!

Herry took his time walking inside. He hated school photo days and wanted his teddy AWW! How sweet!
When he eventually got to his locker he sent the door flying open and heard a thud. When he shut the locker he saw a beautiful girl with shoulder-length brown hair lying semiconscious on the floor.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry," he stammered "Are you ok" He knelt down to check on her (No not check her out!!) She looked into his brown eyes and realised he truly didn't mean it.
"Yer I'm ok, just trying to find my way around!" she replied with a slight giggle.
"Oh, s-so y-you're new here! Well um I'm Herry and I-if you want I can sh-show you around!! He stammered, shocked at how early an opportunity has come up and shocked that she accepted and told him her name. It was Ephrilia but for some strange reason it reminded him of Aphrodite. He showed her to the library when she asked "Isn't it photo day?" He glanced at her with a puzzled look on his face.
"How did you know that?" He was starting to think she lied to him about being new. "How wouldn't I know that? Everyone's talking about it!" she giggled.
"Well yeah, it is. I um; don't like it much." he added bashfully.
"Oh! Why not? Your handsome and muscly, most guys like you enjoy the extra attention." she asked puzzled. He blushed from her calling him handsome and said
"I guess you don't know me yet," "she looked at him, stunned. She didn't think he would say something like that!
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or anything." she gushed feeling embarrassed. "Nah, it's ok! We'll go there now and I can get it over and done with." He laughed heartily and soon after Ephilia laughed as well, very relieved he wasn't mad. Especially since he was a total hunk; not to mention he was the only person she knew.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~LUNCHTIME/AFTER PHOTOS~x~x~x~x~~x~x~

"Whew!,"Herry said relieved. "I'm glad that's over!"
"Why, I love photo day; everyone pays a little extra attention to me!" Neil exclaimed. Then Archie added
"Yer, A little more than none!" They then started arguing non-stop but Jay needed to ask Herry something so he shut them up and went on asking.
"Hey Herry, Where were you?"
"Um...No where." He replied, not even considering telling them the truth.
"Hey look, isn't that the new girl?" Atlanta asked . Herry turned his head around so fast he almost got whiplash. "What's her name again?" She asked
"Ephrilia." Herry mumbled under his breath.
"What was that Herry?" Jay asked interestedly (is that a word!)
"Uh..Nuthin..Don't worry!" Herry gushed. He was still watching at Ephrilia try and find a table. She looked over towards him and waved, indicating for her to come sit with them. He didn't want to hurt her feelings but he knew he'd never hear the end of it; especially from Archie. He shuddered at the thought of it just as she arrived at the table.
"Gees Herry it isn't that cold in here!" Ephrilia stated.
"Oh, Hi! Um..Guys this is Ephrilia; Ephrilia, this is Jay, Neil, Archie, Atlanta, Odie and Theresa.
"Hi, nice to meet you all." Ephrilia greeted them politely, She didn't want ANY enemy's. When Herry asked her if she wanted to sit with them she accepted and everyone move down a seat

(Set Out):
H_E_O_N

T J A Ar

Jay cast a few teasing looks across the table at Herry before leaving with Theresa, Archie and Atlanta. Neil had to go look at him in the mirror and Odie was going to the library and that left Herry and Ephilia alone at the table.
"Um...You doing anything after school?" Ephrilia asked Herry
"I have to train." He replied. He loved her but didn't want a relationship just yet.
"Oh..Yer that reminds me I've got to go to the gym now! Bye." she dashed out leaving him completely alone.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~BACK AT HOME ~x~x~x~x~~x~x~

Herry walked inside with the others but on his way he decided to check the letter box which is pretty lucky considering the only letter in there was for him and was also from Ephrilia. When he opened it a note fell out following by 2 tickets to a concert. The note read...

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-& &-&-&-&-&-&
I'll Leave it there even though i hate cliff hangers!
Oh and guy's that's my first ever chapter without my big cuz's help (I Hope Ya Proud Kimba) I hope Ya enjoyed it and I swear I will write a heaps longer 2nd chapter plus me n Mrs-Jay will write chapter 2 for 'Class of the Pre-Schoolers'
Sign up to rate and review this story