Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Aphrodite's Descendant

Mystery Note that Leads to Heartache

by xXxEmmYxXx 4 reviews

Everything is quiet, Everything is calm. All that Herry wants is coming true. But could a simple date cause the death of a friend

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Published: 2007-01-08 - Updated: 2007-01-09 - 1661 words

0Unrated
'Here are two tickets to Panic! at the disco. They are yours now and don't worry you can take anyone and I promise I wont get offended.
When you get this can you tell me if you like them or if you don't I'll be at the school 'til about 8:30 and you can give them back so I can get others for ya but if you don't meet me there you can ring me on 583-792.
OK Luv Ya
Bye enjoy the tix
Ephilia
'
Wow. He looked at the clock and saw that it was only 6:45 so he jogged to his truck and drove to the school.


~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~AT SCHOOL~x~x~x~x~~x~x~

When Herry got to the gym he looked inside and saw her ferociously attacking the punching bag. He walked behind her and picked her up.
"Aaargh who are you?" she asked before sliding out of his grip and getting him in a headlock.
"Oh it's you" She said blushing and let go of him.
"Yer did I surprise ya?" He asked her innocently.
"No you scared the shit out of me!" She replied laughing and giving him the smile he loves so dearly.
"Oh well how bout I make it up to you by taking you with me." He said, hoping she'd accept.
"Where?" she asked knowing exactly where he meant
"To the concert."
"Oh right, Of course, It's tomorrow night isn't it?"
"Yeah."
"Coolies, I'm goin' for a jog now so if ya want you can come but if we end up racing, Well let's just say that I don't think your used to eating my dust!" She teased him, enjoying the oblivious expression on his face.
"Nah I'm used to knocking you out with my locker door," He added. "I had to make you fall for me somehow!" He looked away so she didn't see him blushing.
"Well it worked." she told him. He looked at her, stunned. She moved closer to him and said
"Hey muscles, I bet ya didn't see that one coming!" Their faces were so close that their noses almost touched. They were about to kiss when his PMR rang.
"Hello Jay, perfect timing." He told him, half relieved, half annoyed.
"Um, You need to come back from..hang on where are you..Oh never mind come back now!!" He told him. Herry didn't know straight away what Jay meant 'cause he is a bit thick after all.(/In a GOOD way I swear/).
"Yer I will." He told Jay hanging up and turning to Ephrilia.
"Hi um, First do you mind if I call you Riley?," he asked her.
"No not at all!" she said.
" OK well you know Jay, he was on the phone and I have to go see what he wanted, so um cya round." He said walking out the gym.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~HOME AGAIN ~x~x~x~x~~x~x~

"Bout time Herry we have to go to the school." Jay told him.
"Damn it why couldn't you tell me that when you rang?" Herry asked him
"Cause I didn't know who would be with you!" He replied. Herry then walked out to his cars mumbling about petrol prices or something like that.

~x~x~x~x~AT SCHOOL AGAIN~x~x~x~x

"Hello everybody, I have to tell you something very important." Hera greeted them.
"We're listening." Jay told her.
"Well it's about Ephrilia, we believe she's the descendant of the goddesses Aphrodite and but she shows a likeness to Athena and neither of them will tell if it's true." Hera told them. They all looked at Herry and smirked.
Hera then asked them "What is so funny?"
"Nothing, nothing at all." They replied in unison. (At the same time.)
"Ok, you may go, but Herry I need you to find out if this is true." Hera bid them good-day and they left.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~THE NIGHT AFTER ~x~x~x~x~~x~x~


And isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety
Oh, isn't this exactly where you'd like me
I'm exactly where you'd like me, you know
Praying for love in a lap dance and paying in naivety

But, but I'm afraid that I
Well, I may have faked it
And I wouldn't be caught dead in this place


It was 12:37 and Herry was at the concert with Ephrilia (a/n; I'm calling her Riley now.) when suddenly Cronus and two of his giants appeared on the stage behind the band.
"That's Cronus, isn't it?" Riley asked.
"How do you know?" Herry answered her with a question.
"Can you keep a secret?" She asked him
"Yer."
"I'm the descendant of Aphrodite but I fight like Athena did." She replied looking deeply into his brown eyes and hoping he wouldn't tell a soul
"Well how do you know about Cronus?" He questioned while watching Cronus hide behind the curtain.
"Aphrodite told me. She knew that if he found out about me he will probably seek revenge on her through me." She explained
"Oh right so are you really a good fighter?"
"I managed to get you in a headlock descendant of Hercules." she replied mischievously.
"Oh yer so will you help us?"
"Yep, but first let me call the others." she told him. He gave her his PMR and she called them.
"Hey it's Riley, um Herry said to call and say..." she told them before being interrupted by Jay.
"Where are you, is he ok?" he asked
"He's ok he's just trying to get everyone to leave before Cronus kills them. oh and did I mention Cronus is here!" she said calmly.
"Yes you did and how do you know about him?" Jay questioned worriedly
"I'm Aphrodite's descendant and since you're the descendant of Jason I'm sure you can keep that secret." She said.
"OK where are you?"
"At the concert and Herry told me to tell you to lock in his co-ordinates and come straight away. He also says not to drive or it will take you 3 and a half hours." She told Jay. He hung up then told the others to hurry. Odie conjured up a portal and they departed instantly. When they arrived they saw Herry and Riley fighting two of Cronus' giants. They ran in and started to battle. Herry had a piece of metal pipe and Riley was shooting weird swirls of bright blue at the giant who was slowly becoming unconscious.
"Hey, I'm here and looking good as usual!" Neil commented as he stepped through the portal.
"The you look good pigs will fly Neil." Riley retorted. More of Cronus' giants appeared so Jay, Atlanta, Theresa and Archie ran off to fight them. Herry's giant opponent was unconscious and so was Riley's so they ran off to fight Cronus. Herry reached him first but Cronus sent him flying backwards and was about to stab him when Riley stepped in front of Herry, the blade of his scythe piercing her side. She let out a scream and fell down and Cronus yelled successfully,
"Revenge tastes so sweet!"
"Yes it does Cronus." Atlanta hollered before shooting a poison arrow into his weak spot causing him to turn to dust, never to be heard from again but in other words, DEAD.
"I've been waiting to do that for so long!" Atlanta exclaimed. She looked over at Riley and Herry. She saw how much blood she'd lost and ran over to check her pulse. Herry saw her lying there and he sat up, crawled to her, pulled the scythe out and lifted her onto his lap.
"No, this can't be happening!" Herry shouted as he brushed her hair out her face. He pulled his shirt off, folded it up and placed it on her waist, then lifted her onto his lap.
"Riley, say something, are you O.K?" He asked as her blood dyed his beige shorts red.
"Don't leave me." she replied before closing her eyes. His tears slid down his face as Jay knelt down next to him.
"We've gotta get her to a hospital." He told Herry. Jay then called Hermes and told him they need a portal to the hospital. Herry lifted her and carried her through the portal.


' I see you by the water
Your toes dipped in the sand
I thought that it was over
I thought you'd understand
But the feeling is returning
Though time has made us change
And I understand if you don't
Wanna talk to me about it tonight
Tonight

'Cause I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of something new

Time was overtaking me
And I guess I was confused
They were all inviting me
But I wish I had refused
'Cause I've been there before
And I've seen it all
And I believe in you

And if you never had my heart
I would've never called you back
At the start that night
So I want you to know

That I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of something new
'Cause I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of what you're turning into

Blue-eyed sun shines on me
In the morning
Can't help but feel a little cold
Thinking of you

'Cause I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of something new
'Cause I see the light surrounding you
So don't be afraid of what you're turning into
No, don't be afraid
Don't be afraid
Cos I see the light
Cos I see the light
Cos I see the light surrounding you
'







~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~




Well guy's (AND GALS) that story really put tears in my eyes (GOOD THING THEY STAYED THERE) and is so sad
Will Riley live?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Luv Ya's
Emi xo
Sign up to rate and review this story