Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Knows No Age

Like This

by AlexSanDee 8 reviews

Gee and Monica share time alone in their suite.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 890 words

0Hot
Monica looked up at the gorgeous man standing over her. "Oh, I guess I could make room" she saw his eyes hungrily rove over the length of her body under the water. Slowly she put her hands to her breasts and began caressing them while he watched. "Would you like to join me?" she asked seductively
Watching her touch herself was making him so hot and hard he didn't know how to react. He didn't want her to stop. "I will join you in a moment. Just don't stop what you're doing." His eyes narrowed filled with lust. She continued to caress herself enjoying the thrill of him watching her. His gaze made her feel so sexy and wanton. She smiled at him. "Do you like to watch me?" She ran her tongue along her bottom lip and he groaned, "Oh honey, you have no idea what you are doing to me"
"Oh, I think I do" she murmured low in her throat. She closed her eyes and leaned further back against the side of the tub to give him a better view. She heard him shed his clothing and step into the water.
His breath was hot in her ear. "I want to taste you" His breath was hot in her ear. He ran his tongue along her collarbones and continued down stopping just above her breasts.
"Mind if I take over for you?" he whispered moving his hands to her breast. He gently cupped and lifted them higher and his lips began sucking. She sighed with pleasure. Her arms circled his neck and pulled him closer. He moved his mouth upward and found the soft skin just below her earlobe and in a husky, passion filled voice he commanded her. "Touch yourself where you want me to touch."
She gave a whimper of delight as her fingers found her most sensual area. Her fingers rubbed slowly. He watched her through passion-hooded eyes. His gaze was making her feel so hot. Suddenly he pulled her hand away and replaced it with his own. His fingers were rougher and the sensation was overwhelming. "Gee, please don't stop" she cried. He put his arms around her and pulled her onto his lap while still continuing to touch her. She leaned back against his chest and shuddered. The fire was building within her. One of his hands spread her open so that his fingers could enter her easily. She arched up to meet the fingers that were thrust deep inside." Gee, I can't take it" she cried. "This feels so good"
He felt her tighten around his fingers. "Do you want me to stop?" he whispered. He was shocked when she said nodded.
"Please not like this" she turned and straddled him. "Like this" she looked into his eyes as she lowered herself onto his rock hard erection. "This is what I want inside me"
She began to raise and lower herself on him.
"That's it sugar, ride me" he crushed his mouth to hers and uttered the raw language she loved 'Fuck me baby."
The water that surrounded them had cooled but their passion burned. Soon the fire was out of control. They climaxed together and she fell to this chest, his arms encircled her. "I love you, Monica," he whispered.
"I love you, Gee," she answered still trying to catch her breath.
He helped her out of the tub and dried her with one of the hotels luxurious bath sheets. She flinched when he turned her around to dry her back. "Honey, please don't worry about me seeing these scars. You are beautiful and nothing can change that."
She couldn't help it, she started crying. The tears fell and she couldn't stop. He asked no questions just scooped her up in his arms and took her to the bed. He lay down next to her and pulled her close.
Finally she spoke "I'm sorry Gee. You must think I'm an idiot. We just made love and it was beautiful. Then you saw my back and I remembered all the ugliness."
He touched her cheek trailing his finger through the tears. "The ugliness from you past is gone, honey. Let it go and think only of now. Think of us." He gently kissed her.
"Gee, I'm afraid I never will be able to be over it. I want to and I think I can but then something will happen and it drags me back. One day you will get tired of all this and ..." Her voice trailed off.
"And what?" he rose up on one elbow and looked at her.
She looked away and whispered, "Leave me"
He reached over and gently pulled her face back to look at him "Monica I swear to you. I will not leave you. Do you hear me? I will not leave you and I will not stop loving you." He leaned down and kissed her tears. "Now promise me the same honey. Promise you will not leave me or stop loving me"
She looked into his eyes and saw so much love. "I promise I will never stop loving you," she answered with every inch of her being.
Later when he heard her soft even breathing and knew she was sleeping did he realize she hadn't promised him everything that he had promised her.
Sign up to rate and review this story