Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Aftermath

Chapter Three

by MyVengefulRomance 13 reviews

Read!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 998 words

0Unrated
ch3 Disclaimer- 100% disclaimed.

A/N- I AM OFFICIALLY GOING TO SEE/ MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE/ IN FEBRUARY!!!! Heh. Well, once again, I have writer's block. Ideas, please? ANYway, this is still from Frank's POV. Oh, and the song is written by me with random quotes owned by Ville Valo of the Finnish band HIM. See, I own the /arrangement /of the lyrics. (If you don't know who HIM is, look them up. They're AMAZING!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know how to answer. I didn't have a chance.

A voice from the doorway exclaimed, "Gerard! Oh, finally, you're awake!"

Both of our heads snapped up at the voice. His in fear, mine in surprise. Thankfully, it was only Mikey. Mikey ran to the bed, and threw his arms around Gerard.

I smiled, happy for the young Way. But my smile quickly melted away. Gerard caught my eye, and I gasped.

He was terrified. I could tell from his expression.

"Mikey," I murmured, "get the hell off him."

"Huh?" he asked, pulling away.

I motioned with my eyes to Gerard shaking form, and Mikey covered his mouth with his hand.

"Gerard...did I hurt you?" he asked, concerned covering his thin face.

Gerard shrunk back even further into his pillow.

"You...you introduced me to /him/," Gerard breathed, eyes wide.

I frowned.

"Gerard? 'Him'? Who?"

Not exactly the best grammar in the universe, but it conveyed my meaning well enough.

"/Him/," Gerard hissed, staring me down. Suddenly, his meaning hit me.

Criss Manson. The man who nearly destroyed Gerard's life. The sick bastard who kidnapped him.

I murmured, "Criss."

Gerard's, and Mikey's, eyes widened considerably, and Gerard screamed, "NO!!!"

I jumped, gasping. I hadn't expecting him to /scream/. I looked at Mikey, and Ray, whose eyes were transfixed on the quavering man.

I sighed, wrapping my arms around Gerard's shoulders. And then, we cried. Together, as one.

Slowly, Gerard's muscles went limp in my arms. I gently laid him down and pushed my bangs out of my face.

Looking up at Mikey and Ray, I said, "We've got to be more careful about what we say. He's really fragile."

"Really?" Mikey asked sarcastically, slumping down in a chair.

"Not a great time for sarcasm," Ray snapped, sitting down next to Mikey.

"I'm sorry," Mikey said, putting his face in his hands. "I just...don't know what to do! How...how to deal with him! He...He's scared of me, did you see that? Scared of /me/, his own brother!"

Ray out a comforting hand on Mikey's quaking shoulders.

"He'll be alright. We'll all be alright."

I smiled, trying to ignore the sick feeling in my stomach that came with that statement.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I fell asleep next to Gerard's bed in that same uncomfortable chair for the billionth time. In all honestly, my hunger was about to kill me. I had only eaten like little snacks the past week, and honestly, it felt like I hadn't eaten in weeks. I was starving myself and I knew it, but I didn't want to leave Gerard. Correction. Couldn't leave his side.

I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I loved him too much to leave. Anyway, in trying to alleviate the pain in my empty stomach, I fell asleep.

Minutes (perhaps hours, I have no way of telling) later, I was awoken to a beautiful, yet haunting melody.

"From lashes to ashes,
From lust to dust.
In love I have lost my trust."

"I'll be burning in water,
And drowning in flame.
No matter what you say,
It's you I have to blame."

"Would you die tonight for love?
My heart's an open treasure trove.
My temple of love's been invaded,
All my hope's faded."

"We are like the living dead,
Craving for deliverance.
Can't you give me what I need?
Though it's a disastrous deed."

"Please, you know about me,
And from now on, I hereby decree:
No more tears, no more fears.
No more crying out for you, my dear."

Oh my, how I've longed to hear Gerard's voice sing live, at the moment. But...the lyrics to that song...they were so dark. I know Gerard's written some pretty dark stuff before, but this was depressing.

"Did you write that?" I asked softly.

His face, slightly illuminated by the street-lamps outside turned to look at me. A ghost of a smile flitted across his lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"

I shook my head.

"No. You didn't answer my question, though. Did you write that song?"

"For you, Frankie," he smiled. I blinked. For me? But...but, the lyrics were about the narrator leaving his lover. How-?

"You didn't answer my question, Frankie," he said suddenly, interrupting my thoughts.

I started slightly.

"Huh?"

"My question, Frankie. Answer it," Gerard said more forcefully.

I was slightly confused for a moment, trying to think. I was too tired, too hungry to remember any question!

"I, uh-."

"Frankie, I'm disappointed in you. You don't remember my question."

I frowned. Gerard was scaring me. He had this creepy, playful tone to his voice.

"Gee, what was it? I'll answer it then."

"What's the fun in that?" he asked, a sick grin growing on his thin lips.

"Gerard!" I groaned. "You're giving me a headache."

He smiled.

"Good. Suffer, Frankie. Multiply it by a hundred. See what I've been through."

I looked at him, terrified.

"Jesus, Gerard, I-."

"Am I pretty?"

Oh. That was the question.

"I love you, Gee. That's all that matters."

"Nah-uh, Frankie-baby. That doesn't count," he grinned.

My head was starting to pound.

"Gerard, please-," my voice trailed off as the room spun.

"What the hell?" I asked, reaching out to steady myself.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to vomit.

"Frankie?" Gerard's timid voice broke into my thoughts.

As the floor rushed up to meet me, I heard someone yell, "Frank!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Another short one. My sister is being retarded and won't let me stay on. REVIEW!!








Sign up to rate and review this story