Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

Sweetie, your eyes are beautiful when you just wake up.

by aznfoblover 1 review

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-09 - Updated: 2007-01-10 - 623 words

1Funny
=====
Chapter 5
=====

Becca's POV

I walked back to the bus, thinking of my conversation with Patrick, and forgetting the other conversation I just had. The one with Mikey. So when I got to My Chemical Romance's bus, I was surprised to see Gerard there.

"Hey Gerard," I said wearily. I just needed to take a nap.

"OK, I'm gonna make this short cause you look like you need to rest." Gerard was a good friend. "You and Mikey are good together. Don't let anything that Pete said ruin what you two have. It's not worth it. He's not over you yet, and he needs to deal with the fact that you've moved on," he said. I was touched by his concern.

"Thanks, Gee. It means a lot to me that you're concerned about me and Mikey, but I'm not letting Pete screw it up."

"And one more thing before I let you go," he said as I turned to go to the couch. "I know that you and Mikey are close and in love and all that romantic stuff. I get it. But we don't need you guys...professing your love for each other on the bus. We don't want to hear that. Remember, abstinence is the key."

I shook my head, laughing, and went to the couch, falling into a dreamless sleep.

-----

I woke up to someone sitting on my legs, and someone putting their face close to mine. At the very least, I was confused.

"Whashappening?" I said groggily. I heard Frank giggle and felt the someone on my leg twitch after a smacking sound. I opened my eyes fully and found Frank sitting on my legs and some other guy's face really close to mine.

"Sweetie, your eyes are beautiful when you just wake up," he whispered. Frank laughed, and I finally registered what was happening. The someone whose face was close to mine was Bert. So I did what I do whenever he's this close to me.

"RAAAAPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" I screamed. Gerard and Mikey came running, and Frank fell off of my legs in laughter. Mikey got angry and came to help me as Gerard used a wall for support. I pushed Bert off with the help of Mikey and smacked him.

"What was that for?" he whined.

"For not saying hi properly!" I said. Right after that, I tackled him in a hug, sending him flying. Whenever Bert, Frank, Gerard, and I were together, things got wild and crazy. We finally got up, and I asked, "So what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

"Well I heard that a friend of mine was having a little trouble and figured that I could beat up the little mofo that was hurting her. So where is Peter?" he asked with a vengeful gleam in his eye.

"It's fine. I was really worked up about it, but you know me. I cry when Frank falls down, except for when he's being stupid. I'm fine," I said, trying to convince myself as well as everyone else. Bert gave me an unconvinced look, but nodded in agreement. After their sets, which I watched, we went back to the bus.

"Sleep!" Bert and I yelled at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. Mikey led me to his bunk while Bert whined, "No fair!" after us. I fell asleep, mostly to avoid telling Mikey about this morning. I guessed it could wait until tomorrow.

~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the lack of updates. I kept getting kicked off of the computer by my sisters whenever I tried writing this. So here it is, and if anyone wants a sequel (I know it's not finished, but I know how it's ending), speak up. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story