Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

We sat in between two random buses and talked.

by aznfoblover 4 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 510 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 4
=====

Becca's POV

So I told Patrick everything. We sat in between two random buses and just talked. And cried. Well, Patrick didn't really cry. He just talked to me.

"What I don't understand is why he was such..." Patrick trailed off, looking for the right words.

"An ass?" I supplied. He gave me a disapproving look, but nodded anyway. "And why can't you understand that? This is Pete we're talking about here."

"Yeah, I know, but after you left...we thought it was just because he was missing you. But he's been like this ever since you've been gone. He's just been more sarcastic, angrier, and we can tell he's hurting, even if he doesn't tell us anymore. Just look at his lyrics. They're obviously about...someone." Patrick looked at me. I was in a state of shock. Why had Pete chosen to write all those lyrics, all those angry thoughts, all of them about me?

"But surely he's been with other girls...I mean for God's sake, it has been three years!" I said. I didn't want Pete thinking of me like I was just another girl to break his heart so he could write more lyrics about her. I'd seen him go through so many girls like that for the time I had lived there.

"Actually...he hasn't. He's been living in his mother's house. He's been staying up and answering questions online for hours. He hasn't been getting enough sleep. We're all worried about him," Patrick said, looking at the ground. I opened my mouth to say something when my phone started ringing. I looked to see who was calling. It was Mikey.

"I'll be right back. Don't move, Patrick," I said, walking away and answering my phone. "Hello?" I said after taking a deep breath.

"Are you OK, Becca?" Mikey asked, his voice full of concern.

"I will be."

"What did that idiot say to you?" Mikey asked angrily. I knew that Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance were becoming good friends, and I didn't want to ruin that.

"I'll tell you later, K? I have to get back. Patrick and I need to finish..." I said, trailing off.

"OK, but come back to the bus when you're done. Gerard has something to talk to you about." I told him I'd go to their bus when we were done and hung up. Those guys worried too much about me. Maybe that was a good thing.

I went back to where Patrick was sitting. "We still haven't figured out why Pete is such an idiotic ass," I said as Patrick got up.

"Yes we have."

"Oh? Then why is he like this?" I asked impatiently.

"You," Patrick said simply. He walked away, leaving me to stare blankly in confusion and shock after him.

~~~~~

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. A mixture of writer's block, sickness, and school. But on the bright side, I know how this is ending and I think I might do a sequel if enough people support the idea. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story