Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Saving The World One Hat Rack At A Time

Kidnapping the Patty Claws

by DivisionOfJoy 6 reviews

Read Mother Lickers

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-12 - 1385 words

5Hot


Crystal, Emma, Sarah, Kyle, CeCe and Katy stood around the unconscious and very vulnerable Patrick on the floor. Crystal kicked him slightly and his leg just flopped back. Raising an eyebrow she turned to Kyle.

"Impressive work Kyle, however I will require that recipe from you."

"Why?" Ryan... I mean, Kyle asked.

"Medicinal purposes." Crystal replied smartly.

"Right."

Slowly, all heads turned to a jester like Alex. All 3 other members of Fall Out Boyz laid slumped in heaps on the floor.

"Bloody 'ell Alex!" Katy bellowed.

"What did you do??" frowned Emma, leaning over the Boyz as if to inspect them for damages.

Alex stopped (her hair, a few seconds later) and she looked at her crew.

"You thoroughly killed them!!" Sarah shrieked, pointing at the bodies. Katy frowned at Sarah, offended by the accusation that had been thrown at her beloved Austrian wife friend.

"I did NOT kill them!" Alex snapped back in a Hitler style manner. All girls stepped back slightly.

"They're in a trwance." Alex advised them wittily.

"Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!" Crystal barked. 12 eyes were now on the ballsy Carolinan.

"What?!!" Crystal asked, both her eyes wide in confusion.

"A trwance!" She repeated.

Crystal's foot gently nudged the side of Pete's face and it fell back.

"You know, an abstwaction, a rwapture, a spell." She said.

Sarah knelt down by Joe's side and wiped her finger on his face and licked it.

"Ew." CeCe groaned.

"Overcast kids...." Sarah said thoughtfully, thinking hard about exactly what she could taste.

"Right, let's think logically about this, all we want is that hat!" Emma said, pointing to the docile cherub like heap of man on the floor. 7 heads whipped round and if you listened carefully, you could hear CeCe's 7th and 6th cervical vertebrae click back into place.

Crystal knelt down next to his head and tugged at the bill of the cap.

"What the-"

"Hey!!" Katy yelled at her and Crystal froze.

"Now I don't know about you sissy's but I'm not up for wiping freshly esploded Cherub off the walls." She added, Crystal looked sheepish and tried again to get the hat off.

"Yeah I'm already like....not dealing with the whole OCK issue...." CeCe said, wiping a piece of glitter from her cheek.

"Oh let me try!" Sarah sighed, kneeling down and using all her vegan like strength, by power of Yogo's, forced the bill upwards off his face.

"This is monkey daffy dippy." Sarah huffed, falling back on to her ass and leaning back on her hands.

"That spliffing cap isn't coming off that jolly rancher's head ladies." Katy sighed, putting her hands on her hips.

"We have to take him." Alex said bluntly.

"Whoa, shouldn't you date him first, I mean that's just rude-" Crystal started

"We have to put him in the SUV!!" Alex reiterated.

"Oh yeah, got it." She said, sheepishly, is it woolly in here??

"Take his legs!" Emma said, gripping under his arms.

"You take his legs!" Kyle argued back.

"I have his arms - deal with it - legs!!" She snapped back.

"Asslickers." She muttered, taking his legs.

Without any questions asked or without actual reason, you will now be informed that the girls transported all four boys into their SUV's. K'Diddy?? Righto, onwards!

"Er......girls?" CeCe said nervously. Seeing the two bodyguards running towards them in what appeared to be slow-motion--Arnold-Schwarzenegger-action-style running.

"N-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!!!" Crystal yelled in slow motion, pushing her foot onto the accelerator. Their SUV speeding off with a cloud of waste products.

"Oh buggar - it won't bleedin' start!" Katy growled, switching the key over and over in the other SUV.

"Move it! Move it! Move it!" Alex barked.

"Oh pipe down!"

"They're coming!!!" Sarah cried

The SUV revved up and Katy slammed her foot down too. All 4 girls screamed, ( and maybe Patrick and Andy would've too if they weren't actually half dead ) as the SUV hit the two burly lovers and they rolled off the end of the bonnet on to the floor.

"Katy??!?!" Alex screeched.

"Ohhh fiddlesticks...." She said morbidly, a huge hand slammed up on to the bonnet and in fright, Katy lurched the SUV forward and it moved unevenly as it drove over two huge objects.

CeCe gasped and clung to Sarah. Sarah clung to CeCe. Alex clung to the dashboard. Katy clung to the steering wheel with both hands.

"What do we do?" Sarah whispered, aware that they were physically underneath the SUV as the back wheels had not yet gone over them.

Katy undid her seatbelt and jumped out the SUV. Gripping the chasse of the vehicle, hoisted it up and grabbed Georgio and Ian from under it, lobbing them to the side.

"Terribly sorry boys, bloody american cars...." She sighed, dusting off her hands. They moaned and rubbed their heads as she rushed back into the SUV.

"I never get bored of watching you do that." Alex grinned smugly at Katy.

"Wish I could say the same Europe." She replied.

"Can we just develop an exition out of here??" Sarah sighed from the back.

Alex and Cece looked at each other.

"You know, I'm getting tired of you punching my language in the balls." Katy muttered.


"Where am I?" Patrick groaned.

Heads whipped, vertebrae's cracked and eyes stared.

"There was enough roofies in that smoothie for a small elephant!" CeCe said horrified at the 'coming-round' Patrick.

I want cookies...

CeCe stared at Patrick quickly.

"Huh?"

"What?" Sarah said looking at her.

"He wants cookies?" CeCe frowned.

c-o-o-k-i-e-s-s-s-s-s..... She heard again.

"He really wants cookies.." CeCe said putting sadly.

"Well I can't magic them out my arse so he'll just have to wait!" Katy snapped angrily from the front of the SUV.

"God it's like having kids!" She sighed.

They caught up with the other SUV and they pulled up level on the freeway, their windows coming down.

Alex stared at the commotion going on the back of the other SUV....

"We have a situation!!!!" Kyle yelled from the SUV.

"OK!!!!" Alex yelled back.

"THEY'RE AWAKE!!!" she yelled back.

"OK!!!!" Alex confirmed.

"ANYTHING YOU NEED TO TELL US ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE COME OUT OF YOUR TRANCES???!!" Kyle yelled.

"NO!!!!" Alex shook her head, her curls following her faithfully.

"EXPLAIN TO ME WHY PETER AND JOE ARE NOT PETER AND JOE ANYMORE!!!!" She yelled.

"WHAT??"

The wind howled through the distance between the two SUV's.

"PETER IS ANDY, JOE IS PETER !!" Kyle said.

"Oh......" Alex said, sinking back into her chair.

"Oh dear..." She added calmly.

"That means...

"For the love of Torah!" Andy piped up from the back, sitting up quickly.

"Andy is Joe...." Alex said, biting her lip, sitting Indian style on the chair.

Suddenly, erratic string music cut in and glorified the whole moment in drama.

"Turn that off!!" Sarah sighed at Katy, who was smirking as she turned the radio down with the controls on her steering wheel.

"Oh look - cows!!" Alex pointed.

Without warning, one spontaneously combusted followed by:

"CRYSTALLLL!"

"Ewe ewe ewe!!" CeCe groaned as they passed the chargrilled heap.

"Just get us home...." Sarah sighed, putting her head in her hands.



All four members of Fall Out Boyz were slumped on Sarah's sofa. All seven members of Division of Joy were stood watching.

"This is nice!" Sarah smiled, her arms folded.

"This is a disaster!" Crystal frowned, folding her arms.

"This is a bad bad dream." Emma added, folding her arms.

"This is America!" Katy sighed, folding her arms.

"This is...so Emo..." Kyle added, folding her arms.

"This is exactly what I always wanted to never happen." CeCe said softly, folding her arms.

Silence pended.

One voice was to be heard, anticipation lingered.

"They're vewy showrt!" Alex piped up, scratching her head.

All 6 other girls sighed and rolled their eyes.


"We need a plan."

"Agreed."




So as the game is getting boring now as most of us have written a chapter and I might as well inform you that I, President of Biscuit's AirMile club, wrote this chapter. wahahahaa..
Here's a clue.....Buggaryarsetwat. and Fish and Chips.


Here's the deal yo my shazizzles - I'm getting a new dog on Sunday, she's a bitch and and she's female. I need names....Bedussey is out.


Please submit. Because you need to act like you care. 0_o

Biscuit.Molestor
Sign up to rate and review this story