Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Vampires Mate

Chapter 3

by syntheticlove1 11 reviews

She was lonely, about to be forced to marry the one who didnt love her, but wanted her for her title. She saw him, and knew then..he was her mate,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-12 - Updated: 2007-01-13 - 1964 words

3Original
Me: Alright you guys, heres chapter 3!!
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I am.
Also, I saw the funniest thing on Maury today.
Yes, I watch Maury..hey there was nothing on TV
It was either that..or doctor phil.
This girl on Maury wanted to name her baby
That is if she was pregnate Nevaeh Marie..
HAHA That name ring a bell kids?!
If not, then check out My other stories.
My mom actually brought it to my attention.
Yes my mom is a fan of mine.
Actually :D
Alright, thanks to the following people:
Tasha
Laura
Silver_moon46
cutegirl12356
myusedromance


On to chapter!!!!

_____________________________________________

Chapter 3

" I dont want you speaking to him again."

I looked at Merrick like he had lost his mind. There was no way that he could possibly know..or could he? I looked him dead in the eye, knowing what I was about to say, would possibly make him hate me forever and probably tell my Father.

" Merrick, you are not the boss of me."
" I am your husband."
" Fiance', get it right."
" Close enough dont you think?"
" No I dont. Infact, it would be wise of you to step aside."
" Or what?"
" Or I will have to hit you, im sure you dont want that now do you?"
" You wouldnt."
" I would. Merrick, get over yourself."

I started to move until he grabbed me and slammed me back against the wall, forcing his lips onto mine. It felt so wrong, it had nothing in it. No passion, no love, nothing. The only thing that it held was possession. And I would be damned if I was going to be a possession of anyones.
I pushed him away and slapped him hard across the face, the sound echoing throughout the hall. He slowly looked back towards me, the color of his eyes had changed, changed to the black that was his heart and soul. Of course I knew he was pissed, but at that point in time, so was I. But I wasnt going to let him see it, oh no, fore that was what he wanted. The way he looked at me was cold, I felt his stare all the way down to my bones.
The next thing that happened, shocked me. He pulled his hand back and slapped me across my cheek, making me stumble abit. It hurt something awful, but I wasnt going to let him see me cry, or even the pain of it. I was going to be strong.

" Dont you EVER disobey me like that again, do you understand me?"

I didnt say anything, infact I couldnt. Tears were on the verge of falling, but I pushed them back. He grabbed my shoulders again and pushed me back on the wall. He once again got close to my face.

" Do you understand me Vesper? You will not see that man again, and if you do I will have him tourtued and then killed."
" Under what law?"
" Affair."

I knew what he was trying to tell me. If I saw Frank again, he would tell my Father we were having an affair, then have him killed. If I never saw Frank again, he would be safe. I had no choice but to keep him alive.
I nodded my head slowly as Merrick kissed the cheek he slapped. I looked back towards him and his eyes where their normal color.

" See what you made me do my love? I dont want to hurt you, but you pushed me to it. Never again will you put your hands on me. You will be the duitifull wife."

I didn't say anything, just turned and walked back towards the party. Merrick grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

" Where are you going?"
" To tell my sister and my Father goodnight. Do you have a problem with that?"
" No, ofcourse not. I will be up in your room shortly."
" You will not. Like I said Merrick, we may be engaged, but we will sleep in two different bedrooms. If you have a problem with that, then im sure Father can help you to understand it. What would it look like for us to be sleeping in the same room, and we are not even married yet?"

He didnt say anything, just turned and walked down the hall. I wasnt sure where he was going, but really didnt care. I continued my walk toward the party when Laura came into veiw. She had the biggest smile on her face that I had seen in along time.

" Vesper! There you are, I have been looking for you! Wh..what happened to your face?"
" Merrick."
" He..he hit you?! Vesper, you have to tell Father."
" No."
" Why not? He has no right to-"
" No Laura..but I need you to do something alright?"
" Of course what? Oh but first, I met someone."

I smiled at her.

" Who?"
" His name is Gerard Way and he is beautiful!"
" Serious or no?"
" Oh no, this is going to be serious..I think hes my one."
" Oh really?"
" Yeah."

I gave her a hug. She had the freedom to be with her mate, when I did not. A bit of jealousy ran throughout my body, but I pushed it aside.

" Im happy for you. Now that favor."
" Oh yes yes."
" I need you to come to my room at 11:30. Can you do that?"
" Of course, for what?"
" I need you to do something for me."
" Alright."

I told her goodnight and walked in the ballroom to find my Father. I found him talking amongst some old friends. I walked up to him and bowed.

" Ah Vesper, nice to see you daughter."
" Father, I came over to tell you goodnight."
" Going to bed so early?"
" Im afraid so. Im not feeling to well."
" Alright my dear, goodnight."
" Goodnight."

I gave him a hug and a kiss, trying my hardest to keep my slowly brusing cheek away from his view. Although I knew it would be gone tomorrow, it was still the importance of it. My Father would just tell me it's tough love. I understood that, but this was Merrick being jealous, not being in love. I turned and began my journy through the crowd when I met Frank's gaze. I couldnt tell him that I now wasnt able to come and see him tonight, but I couldnt tell him that I would still go.
He smiled, but I couldnt smile back as I turned and almost ran out of the crowd. Once I got in the hall, I heard an extra set of footsteps and automatically knew who it was. It was Frank, coming to see what was wrong. He hasnt even known me 24 hours and already knows that I am not happy. He ran up to me and gently took ahold of my arm and pulled me into my Fathers study, locking the door behind him. He flicked on the light switch and looked at me, his eyes going wide.

" Vesper what happened to your face?"
" Nothing, I must go."
" No, thats not nothing. What happened?"

I didnt say anything, I didnt know what to say.

" Vesper..I know what you are feeling. Why are you scared? Did Merrick do this to you?"
" Frank please.."
" No, he hit you didnt he? What kind of boy hits a woman who he is going to marry?!"

I lowered my head from his gaze as he hit a wall.

" Frank, dont make too much noise."
" Vesper, he hit you. Tell your Father."
" I cant."
" Why?"
" You wouldnt understand."

Once I looked back at him, his eyes were the same as Merricks after I slapped him, black. His whole eyeball had turned as black as night, he was pissed. Not at me, oh no, but at Merrick, my Father, and himself. He began to pace back and forth, trying to calm himself down, to get the feeling of killing Merrick to go away. I just stood there, watching him pace back and forth. I also noticed things about him that I hadnt before. He had tattoos...a scorpion on his neck and some letters on his fingers. I couldnt quiet make them out, but I knew they were there.
Once he got himself under control he walked over to me, placed my face in his hands and brought his lips to my cheek. I closed my eyes as I felt butterfly kisses all across my cheek and cheek bone. In some strange and erotic way..it felt good. To just be touched by him felt good..he just felt good. He pulled away and looked me in my eyes, they turned back to their beautiful brown. It seemed like everytime I looked at this man, I melted..he made me melt.
He began to walk towards to door but stopped and turned around to face me.

" I will see you at midnight my queen."

And with that he left, not even giving me a chance to tell him that I wasnt going to be there, that I had to keep him safe. I walked out of the room and made my way towards my chamber. Once I got there I fell against the door, crying. Part of this was what I wanted. I wanted to rule once my Father was gone, I wanted to marry..but I wanted to be in love. I hated Merrick so much.
I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a muscle shirt and shorts, getting changed for bed. As I climbed in the bed, Laura came walking in.

" Its 11:20, hope you dont mind that I am early."
" No, of course no. Sit down."

She walked to my bed and sat beside me, she grabbed my hand and held it. I would not change anything in this world for my sister. She was the best that there was.

" Vesper whats wrong?"
" There's a man.."
" What kind of man?"

I didnt say anything.

" Vesper, did someone threaten you?"
" Besides Merrick, no. But a man was out in the cemetary this evening..my mate."

I looked at her and she seemed to go white. She now knew why Merrick had slapped me.

" Was..was he the man you were dancing with?"
" Yes. He wants me to meet him tonight, in the cemetary. But I cant."

She took off her shoes and settled ontop of my bed, laying on her stomach and crossing her feet in the air.

" Why not?"
" Merrick told me if I ever saw Frank again, he would have him killed."
" Under what law?"
" Affair with his wife."
" He wouldnt.."
" He would."
" What do you need me for?"
" I need you to go in the cemetary at 12 and tell Frank why I cant go."
" Want me to tell him everything?"
" What do you mean everything?"
" I mean about Merrick hitting you."
" He already knows about that."
" How.."
" He saw me in the ballroom and pulled me into the study..he was so mad Laura, you just have no idea."
" What if he isnt there."
" He will be."

She hugged me and left, knowing that her job was going to be a dangerous one. Infact, I wasnt even sure if she could get outside. The house was extremely well guarded at night. But I know..that if she can get out she will...I just hope she can get to Frank and tell him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Alright you guys..good bad?!
Also, I am dedicating this chapter to my good friend
Ashley Brown who just passed away.
You will be truly missed, let God guide you in your path beyond the after life.
Dont forget to keep your hair did.
And remember, I will always be there to keep you straight
:D
Sign up to rate and review this story